38 (45.2%)
FrenchTouch
15 (17.9%)
JediMaster
12 (14.3%)
6te
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [NEW RULES | GF BOARD]  (Read 156857 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
To all teams. Join the server 5mins before agreed time. Fucking 4 matches and almost 60mins of waiting so far. Really annoying when I bring my lads on time. Refs, start the match on time and dont wait for teams stalling or I will have my lads join 15mins late aswell in the future. Grumpy old man, yes, but you're all old enough to have learned the chock by now.  :'(
In all fairness if we were actually allowed to swap out the players who haven't been online in multiple weeks or can no longer attend for whatever reason for new members then you wouldn't have had to wait, though I can of course understand how it was frustrating but it wasn't like we planned it. ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
Okay, we'll be sure next time not to time out of the server and not to lose the ability to refresh the server list so we don't inconvinience you. Once again, we apologise for both timing out of the server -and- having the audacity to inexplicably not be able to see any servers and we hope you can forgive us, because clearly this was all done on purpose.

Jackass.

It wasnt specifically directed towards your team you silly sod. I'll try to type it in german next time ;)

To all teams. Join the server 5mins before agreed time. Fucking 4 matches and almost 60mins of waiting so far. Really annoying when I bring my lads on time. Refs, start the match on time and dont wait for teams stalling or I will have my lads join 15mins late aswell in the future. Grumpy old man, yes, but you're all old enough to have learned the chock by now.  :'(
In all fairness if we were actually allowed to swap out the players who haven't been online in multiple weeks or can no longer attend for whatever reason for new members then you wouldn't have had to wait, though I can of course understand how it was frustrating but it wasn't like we planned it. ;)

I think its a good rule. You should pick ppl that you know will attend. If they screw you over or just dont give a shit its tough luck. It definately makes it more exiting as a cpt to pick a team and ppl that you know you can rely on rather than melee gods with shit for brains or disloyal douchebags. In other words, pick friends. But ofc unexpected stuff do happen but 10 guys for a 5v5 league is more than enough. I believe V75 has 8 on the roster and I always get atleast 6-7 guys every match, on time. Lucky me  :D

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
Maybe Eddie can't tell the time and now you are embarrassing him  :'(

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Maybe Eddie can't tell the time and now you are embarrassing him  :'(

If that is the case Im really sorry :'( :'(

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
  • Side: Neutral
Yeah you better fucking apologise Eddie.

Jackass.

Go kill yourself Stark you little cockmuncher.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Who versus Who : pont vs bradberries
Date : in 3 minutes
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : 2
Referee : chicken
Match Public or Private : private
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
Yeah you better fucking apologise Eddie.

Jackass.

Go kill yourself Stark you little cockmuncher.

Jackass.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
Bradberries vs. Los Pontonieros: 11 - 9

wewlad
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Bradberries vs. Los Pontonieros: 11 - 9

wewlad
great match
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline ~NWGFL~ FSE Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of NWGFL
    • View Profile
Czech Navy 11-9 6te
Great match! That was exciting until the very very end.

For those complaining about NWGFL_1,i try my best to reset it as soon as possible.(i got some technical issues)

Offline SilentPain

• Sergeant Major
  • retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SilentPain, SP, Vidar, TheBearJew
great server
casually stabbing through every second opponent 10/10

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Okay, we'll be sure next time not to time out of the server and not to lose the ability to refresh the server list so we don't inconvinience you. Once again, we apologise for both timing out of the server -and- having the audacity to inexplicably not be able to see any servers and we hope you can forgive us, because clearly this was all done on purpose.

Jackass.

It wasnt specifically directed towards your team you silly sod. I'll try to type it in german next time ;)

I think its a good rule. You should pick ppl that you know will attend. If they screw you over or just dont give a shit its tough luck. It definately makes it more exiting as a cpt to pick a team and ppl that you know you can rely on rather than melee gods with shit for brains or disloyal douchebags. In other words, pick friends. But ofc unexpected stuff do happen but 10 guys for a 5v5 league is more than enough. I believe V75 has 8 on the roster and I always get atleast 6-7 guys every match, on time. Lucky me  :D
In the past Troister and Evan have been reliable in tournaments, Axiom maybe a bit lesser but 2/3 I'd say I would have betted on attending at least most matches. :P
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Jackass.

In the past Troister and Evan have been reliable in tournaments, Axiom maybe a bit lesser but 2/3 I'd say I would have betted on attending at least most matches. :P

Well I hope they show up for your future matches bud they'd be an asset to any team

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
Match vs 6te had probably the laggiest server I've ever played on, if something could be done about that, that'd be phenomenal. Also I'd like to file an admin complaint on HaZe, he was being annoying. No okay but seriously, what is the need for spamming the admin chat with all sorts of irrelevant messages. Please don't do that :/