Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247350 times)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - SERVER UPGRADED 8/21/2014
« Reply #1710 on: September 03, 2014, 03:31:30 pm »

I love twilight!!!!11!11!one

No thx tho :-*
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline FrikysKiller

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: September 03, 2014, 09:31:02 pm »
Name under which you were banned: ElConesaToLoco
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: It was 1 or 2 days ago
What was happening when you got banned: I was participating in the chat and some people didn't like my opinions, to be true, I blame a ban-happy admin who didn't even warn before banning me
Time and date: Not completely sure, 1 or 2 days ago, I can't remember the time, but probably evening or night
Timezone: Central Europe
User Identification Number: STEAM_0:1:24714953

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1712 on: September 03, 2014, 09:59:15 pm »
Dekeris u brek my </3

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: September 03, 2014, 10:02:40 pm »
Dekeris?!?!?!?! fuck u  :'(
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1714 on: September 04, 2014, 12:58:32 am »
Wai u on NW, pls go back to PW kthxbai l3mep

Offline FrikysKiller

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: September 04, 2014, 12:19:00 pm »
Ghurka, mind taking a look at my ban? (From my previous post).

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: September 04, 2014, 01:46:57 pm »
Wai u on NW, pls go back to PW kthxbai l3mep

wai r u alif?

Kil ur self

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1717 on: September 04, 2014, 01:56:58 pm »
Do you even map m7?

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: September 04, 2014, 02:44:51 pm »

Reply on this thread quoting your application on the 25th of September for a unban.

Offline FrikysKiller

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: September 04, 2014, 03:04:38 pm »

Reply on this thread quoting your application on the 25th of September for a unban.
Are you serious?, that seems very arbitrary.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: September 04, 2014, 03:09:51 pm »
New policy, you're lucky to be unbanned for what you said in the server.

Offline FrikysKiller

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: September 04, 2014, 03:39:36 pm »
So yeah, arbitrary.
Most people requesting an unban trolled teammates in various ways, and me, just because some admin didn't like my opinions, I get banned for an entire month without warning from the only server I play in, sounds fair. The political correctness (Or should I say censorship) is getting ridiculous.
I wonder if the other guy in that game (I_hate_pakis) was also banned, and for how long, seeing as he was backstabbing teammates and spewing troll statements on the chat, while everyone was calling for his ban for several minutes and nothing happened to him.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: September 04, 2014, 03:50:53 pm »
So yeah, arbitrary.
Most people requesting an unban trolled teammates in various ways, and me, just because some admin didn't like my opinions, I get banned for an entire month without warning from the only server I play in, sounds fair. The political correctness (Or should I say censorship) is getting ridiculous.
I wonder if the other guy in that game (I_hate_pakis) was also banned, and for how long, seeing as he was backstabbing teammates and spewing troll statements on the chat, while everyone was calling for his ban for several minutes and nothing happened to him.

When you see people like that ingame, they're baiting and if you have any skills in communicating with humans you don't start a convo with it, as they say, don't feed the trolls. You were most likely banned as you're fueling his trolling, giving him something to bite on. In future don't make yourself a target, leave it to the admins (if they're on) I'm on quite often at the moment, same for QuBez. 

Offline FrikysKiller

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: September 04, 2014, 04:07:35 pm »
So yeah, arbitrary.
I wasn't talking to the troll in any sense, I was one

When you see people like that ingame, they're baiting and if you have any skills in communicating with humans you don't start a convo with it, as they say, don't feed the trolls. You were most likely banned as you're fueling his trolling, giving him something to bite on. In future don't make yourself a target, leave it to the admins (if they're on) I'm on quite often at the moment, same for QuBez.
I wasn't talking to the troll, I was, just like most people on the team, asking for his ban. It just so happened that a political discussion was going on at the same time and I was writing "politically incorrect" things, and got banned without warning AFTER the discussion had ended.

Offline XerXes

• Sergeant
  • Retarded/retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: September 04, 2014, 04:51:17 pm »
So yeah, arbitrary.
I wasn't talking to the troll in any sense, I was one

I wasn't talking to the troll, I was, just like most people on the team, asking for his ban. It just so happened that a political discussion was going on at the same time and I was writing "politically incorrect" things, and got banned without warning AFTER the discussion had ended.

The server isnt rly the place to discuss politics and it is better to ignore those discussions. Otherwise you might say things that arent allowed under the server rules...