Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247399 times)

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
  • Side: Union
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Server updated 13/7/14
« Reply #1680 on: August 07, 2014, 10:00:03 pm »
Ban Request

Name of the person causing trouble: Kandie
Nature of their offense: Racism
Time and date of their offense: 07/8/2014 7:30 pm UK time
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: horrified witness

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]

He later claimed to be black himself; the implication being that it was therefore OK for him to say it. I don't believe that for a second. Not only is he not black but even if he was it is still an unacceptable thing to say.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:01:41 pm by Serraseen »
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline Obummer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1681 on: August 07, 2014, 10:31:18 pm »
Ban Request

He later claimed to be black himself; the implication being that it was therefore OK for him to say it. I don't believe that for a second. Not only is he not black but even if he was it is still an unacceptable thing to say.

Don't you think you are giving the word (niggers) more power by drawing attention to it and focusing on it? Also the word was completely detached from any context in this situation. I wonder if you were truly offended or... were you possibly sexually aroused by the opportunity to request a ban and wave your anti-bully flag? In the country I am from (America) we have a history of racism but also a history of Freedom, including the freedom to say what you want without persecution. I was actually more concerned with the mention of "Dead babies, rape and necrophilia" in your screenshot, those words imply actual physical violence and oppression toward the most vulnerable... the baby, the woman, and the deceased.  That guy should be reported to local authorities...

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: August 07, 2014, 11:01:10 pm »

Don't you think you are giving the word (niggers) more power by drawing attention to it and focusing on it? Also the word was completely detached from any context in this situation.

Racists should be called out.

I wonder if you were truly offended or... were you possibly sexually aroused by the opportunity to request a ban and wave your anti-bully flag?

Now you're being childish.

MUH FREEDOMS

This is a private server: you don't have freedom of speech here. Also, "America has a history of freedom"? lol

I was actually more concerned with the mention of "Dead babies, rape and necrophilia" in your screenshot, those words imply actual physical violence and oppression toward the most vulnerable... the baby, the woman, and the deceased.  That guy should be reported to local authorities...

He was explaining what "dark humour" meant.  . . . And he was later perma banned for being a racist.

Since you are a troll who thinks it's hilarious to draw swastikas with planks, don't bother replying. I will just ignore you.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

Offline Obummer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: August 07, 2014, 11:09:52 pm »

I will just ignore you.
Starting now? That's unfortunate, I feel that humans often benefit from my ancient wisdom. Anyway, thank you for your attention in the past.

Cheers - Obummer  :)

Anyway, lets not argue.  While we wait for our bans to be lifted lets discuss pizza toppings.  My favorite is pepperoni, jalapeno and pineapple.  MMMMMmmmm
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:33:35 pm by Obummer »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: August 09, 2014, 01:10:34 pm »
Spoiler

Don't you think you are giving the word (niggers) more power by drawing attention to it and focusing on it? Also the word was completely detached from any context in this situation.

Racists should be called out.

I wonder if you were truly offended or... were you possibly sexually aroused by the opportunity to request a ban and wave your anti-bully flag?

Now you're being childish.

MUH FREEDOMS

This is a private server: you don't have freedom of speech here. Also, "America has a history of freedom"? lol

I was actually more concerned with the mention of "Dead babies, rape and necrophilia" in your screenshot, those words imply actual physical violence and oppression toward the most vulnerable... the baby, the woman, and the deceased.  That guy should be reported to local authorities...

He was explaining what "dark humour" meant.  . . . And he was later perma banned for being a racist.

Since you are a troll who thinks it's hilarious to draw swastikas with planks, don't bother replying. I will just ignore you.
[close]
OFF-TOPIC
Horsie, I love how you made this new outfit to prevent racism, sexism, etc  in the NW community, but I do seem to distinctly remember you in the BettyReg not that long ago, with proper tags, playing on her server and everything...
So was that you really , or did she just happen to imitate you? Ive seen you a couple of times in her troll videos on YouTube too..  ???
<3

Offline SUBW4YS

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: August 09, 2014, 10:27:23 pm »
Server(s) you are banned from 33rd Siege
What was happening when you got banned: A few weeks back i blocked someone using the cannon i am sorry for it and i promise not to fuck around again.
Time and date A few weeks back
Timezone
User Identification Number 878087

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: August 10, 2014, 01:36:17 am »
Ban Request

Name of the person causing trouble: Dog_Rabbit
Nature of their offense: Racism / Homophobia
Time and date of their offense: 10/8/2014 11:30 pm -- 0:20 am UK time
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: horrified witness

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Instead of uploading a bunch of different images I've just edited them all into one:
Spoiler
[close]

Name of the person causing trouble: Dudebone
Nature of their offense:  Homophobia
Time and date of their offense: 10/8/2014 11:30 pm -- 0:20 am UK time

Spoiler
[close]

OFF-TOPIC
Horsie, I love how you made this new outfit to prevent racism, sexism, etc  in the NW community, but I do seem to distinctly remember you in the BettyReg not that long ago, with proper tags, playing on her server and everything...
So was that you really , or did she just happen to imitate you? Ive seen you a couple of times in her troll videos on YouTube too..  ???

I wasn't really in the BettyReg. I had her on steam and I was on her server a few times but I never trolled other servers/ linebattles with her.  I know I'm in the 33rd video but I don't know of any others. Someone does use my name to troll with but I'm not sure if it's her or not (it probably isn't)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #1687 on: August 10, 2014, 02:59:59 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Toasty
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes,next day and still banned.
What was happening when you got banned: i was telling some guy from the 44th regiment that one of his guys was trolling,constantly kicking,stabbing etc etc,i didnt retaliate at all,swear or nothing but tell another of his guys and now im banned,for what reason i dont know.
Time and date:about 11pm
Timezone:gmt uk.
33rd eu siege server.

Unbanned.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: (I dont know) , my id = 78623
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes,next day and still banned.
What was happening when you got banned: I was closing gate 2 months ago
Time and date: 8pm
Timezone:gmt Polish time
33rd eu siege server.

Please unban

Nothing found.

Name under which you were banned: 120th_Rifle_Chsm_LOLICIOUS
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes it's been over 2 days I believe.
What was happening when you got banned: I was messing about playing correctly on siege but talking about politics on ts and I ended up saying 'hail ze hitler' in global chat and almost instantaneously I got banned from an admin. I wish to say in my defence this is my first offence and I have seen worse things said and gone unbanned but I wish to say never the less I am sorry.
Time and date: 23/07/2014 I believe and our d 6pm BST, I'm not absolutely sure because it's the summer holidays and I don't keep track of dates and times.
Timezone:BST
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 771607

Unbanned.

hi I am requesting an unban I just posted a unban request but I think I messed up so im retrying
name when banned: sir_jimmy
time: I don't know its been almost a year
why: killing an officers horse
I think ive waited a long time and I miss this server please unban  :)
im new to these forums so sorry if I did something wrong

No name found.

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Kartallar_Jandarma_Harekat
What was happening when you got banned: Playing with engineer.
Time and date: 03.08.2014
Timezone: GMT + 3:00
STEAM_0:0:33480363

Unbanned.

Name under which you were banned: fancy_BongLord_The_420th
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I made swastikas with planks.
Time and date: 04.08.2014 / 19:30
Timezone: CET
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Dunno

Unbanned.

Offline BobbySands

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: August 11, 2014, 09:35:53 am »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: HorseStabbingGoodness
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes
What was happening when you got banned: I was complaining about multiple players on arty not making any breaches for our team on the chat and used language. I apologize for that and wont do it again.
Time and date: (i am really not sure anymore) 03.08.2014 19:00
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 0:1:82051

Offline Obummer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: August 11, 2014, 11:26:07 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Obummer
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I called the admin a dick smoking shitbag and then i wrote "USA USA" in planks at the spawn
Time and date: 10:30am 08-05-2014
Timezone: PDT
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): I don't know

What I did was childish.  I promise not to do it again.  I'm sorry  :(

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #1690 on: August 12, 2014, 09:45:02 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: HorseStabbingGoodness
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes
What was happening when you got banned: I was complaining about multiple players on arty not making any breaches for our team on the chat and used language. I apologize for that and wont do it again.
Time and date: (i am really not sure anymore) 03.08.2014 19:00
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 0:1:82051

Unbanned.

Offline Obummer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: August 13, 2014, 07:55:46 pm »
Yo Gurkha, I know you didn't miss my unban request twice. whats up. can't say shit on my request? 

Offline Obummer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: August 15, 2014, 07:33:26 am »
no justice no peace
hands up don't shoot
fuck the police
fuck the police

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: August 15, 2014, 05:46:40 pm »
no justice no peace
hands up don't shoot
fuck the police
fuck the police

Nice doubleposting. Seriously you think this will get you unbanned?
<3

Offline blackvodkaliquor

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Unbanned
« Reply #1694 on: August 16, 2014, 09:03:15 am »
Dear Admin,

Unfortunately I was banned over two years ago from your siege server. I was most likely under the name seaton or blackvodkaliquor although I do not really know. I'm not sure of the were to find my player ID number that you have requested for this. The reason that I was banned was for team killing and trolling, I was in the  in pacific time zone. I regret those actions and request that I may be unbanned from your server.