Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247378 times)

Offline toasty37

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Server updated 13/7/14
« Reply #1665 on: July 27, 2014, 09:29:45 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Toasty
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes,next day and still banned.
What was happening when you got banned: i was telling some guy from the 44th regiment that one of his guys was trolling,constantly kicking,stabbing etc etc,i didnt retaliate at all,swear or nothing but tell another of his guys and now im banned,for what reason i dont know.
Time and date:about 11pm
Timezone:gmt uk.
33rd eu siege server.

Was most likely me that banned you. When I didn't have the badmin pass, you were trolling and I noted it down. It says here that you were kicking people while reloading and teamhitting, when I saw you doing it again I got rid of you. I think Gurkins will unban, we'll have to wait till he's back from whatever he does.

- 44th member don't troll, if they do they are removed. Can you tell me his name? 44th_?_?
i didt kick anyone at all,please dont make me out to be the bad guy,i was a regular in the server and never done nothing,as for the 44th guy kicking me i dont remember as it s taken so long for a reply.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1666 on: July 29, 2014, 12:26:04 pm »
If you can't provide a name, then these tears are for nothing. I clearly saw you trolling a few times.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: July 31, 2014, 12:22:25 am »
Lol so many people asking for unbans...
They could just wait for like 6 months to get unbanned, instead of spamming our precious forums...
<3

Offline meisterj3

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 69thSL_Capt_Sir_Jimmy
« Reply #1668 on: August 01, 2014, 05:03:14 am »
It's gonna be great!:D

Thanks.  8)

come back*

Shut up. >:(
hey I would like to submit a unban application the name was sir_jimmy the reason I killed an officers horse it has been over a year since ive been banned so please un ban me I don't know other inf sorry

Offline meisterj3

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 69thSL_Capt_Sir_Jimmy
« Reply #1669 on: August 01, 2014, 05:19:20 am »
hi I am requesting an unban I just posted a unban request but I think I messed up so im retrying
name when banned: sir_jimmy
time: I don't know its been almost a year
why: killing an officers horse
I think ive waited a long time and I miss this server please unban  :)
im new to these forums so sorry if I did something wrong

Offline SUBW4YS

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: August 03, 2014, 10:01:59 pm »

Server(s) you are banned from 33rd Siege
What was happening when you got banned: A few weeks back i blocked someone using the cannon i am sorry for it and i promise not to fuck around again.
Time and date A few weeks back
Timezone
User Identification Number 878087
Modify message

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1671 on: August 03, 2014, 11:02:03 pm »
Ban Request

Name of the person causing trouble: Boss_Nigger / Manager_Negro
Nature of their offense: Racism
Any further comment on their offense: They were kicked (lol, really?) for having the first name and they immediately rejoined with the second. After two maps - and many not so subtle racist "jokes" about watermelons and Kanye West - they were temp banned. I think they deserve a perma ban.
Time and date of their offense: 03/08/2014 8:45 pm UK
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: horrified witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Edit: for you Europeans who are perhaps not as familiar with American race relations. This wikipedia page should explain to you why what he said was unacceptable. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon_stereotype
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:07:40 pm by Serraseen »
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline skyhawktr

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: August 03, 2014, 11:35:29 pm »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Kartallar_Jandarma_Harekat
What was happening when you got banned: Playing with engineer.
Time and date: 03.08.2014
Timezone: GMT + 3:00
STEAM_0:0:33480363

Offline Bonglord

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: August 04, 2014, 07:52:43 pm »
Name under which you were banned: fancy_BongLord_The_420th
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I made swastikas with planks.
Time and date: 04.08.2014 / 19:30
Timezone: CET
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Dunno

Offline Obummer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: August 05, 2014, 07:56:37 pm »
Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to appeal a permanent ban which i feel was issued unjustly by the admin "Gragnok"
at about 8:30pm Ankara time 8/5/2014.

As a sapper while waiting for a breech I wrote the proud initials of my country USA in the dirt at
our spawn.  I was the only sapper and did not feel it was a waste of build points, it only takes 11
anyway.  Gragnok, who must despise foreign players, did not even warn me or kick me.  A permanent
ban, just like that, what a fascist.  Do me some justice: Revoke this ban.  I contribute daily to this
server, always play fair and with the spirit of teamwork, and have never been banned in the past
for any misconducts. 

Thank you for considering my request, I hope to once again participate and will of course will
refrain from the activity which resulted in this ban.

Player: Obummer  :)

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
« Reply #1675 on: August 05, 2014, 11:24:57 pm »
Obummer does not deserve an unban for a long time. I perma banned him for trying to create a swastika out of planks in the attackers spawn. The reason i perma banned is not merely due to the severity of that incident but because of previous infringements of the rules that resulted in punishments ranging from kicks to temp bans. A perma ban was the next logical step and he deserves it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:26:29 pm by Gragnok »
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline Obummer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: August 05, 2014, 11:50:16 pm »
Obummer does not deserve an unban for a long time. I perma banned him for trying to create a swastika out of planks in the attackers spawn. The reason i perma banned is not merely due to the severity of that incident but because of previous infringements of the rules that resulted in punishments ranging from kicks to temp bans. A perma ban was the next logical step and he deserves it.

You are incorrect, i recall no previous punishments.  I created no such swastika and I am offended that you banned me under false pretenses.  Jesus saw everything and he knows I'm an innocent.

Cheers - Obummer 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:30:24 am by Obummer »

Offline Alberto

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: August 06, 2014, 04:15:25 am »
Hello I cnat seem to find the 33rd siege server on my siege list is it down cnat find it since a month ago I took all the ohter options off and i still cant seem to find it not even with no players on it i cna find the 33rd official and training but not the siegge

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: August 06, 2014, 06:29:35 pm »
Hello I cnat seem to find the 33rd siege server on my siege list is it down cnat find it since a month ago I took all the ohter options off and i still cant seem to find it not even with no players on it i cna find the 33rd official and training but not the siegge

Hello Alberto. That is really strange. You can see all the other servers in the game except 33rd siege? The 33rd siege server has now been online many months without being down.

Offline SUBW4YS

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: August 06, 2014, 07:32:36 pm »
Could an admin check the unban requests please