Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247347 times)

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Well, is anyone going to look at the unban requests or what?
No

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
Me and Gurkha are the only ones able too, since he is banned I am the only one to handle request but I currently have my final exams so I am not playing any game until the end of this week. By the end of this week all request will be looked at. I might even have time today or tomorrow

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: payaam/alertpants (I forgot what it was really, hopefully you unban via serial number instead of in-game nickname)

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Permaban ; (

What was happening when you got banned:
    While on the German team, I was saying "Sieg Heil" as a sort of war cry/rally for the team (alot of people were getting with it and also typing the chant) and then another big group of people started calling me a Nazi. I mentioned that it was a German thing not a Nazi specific thing but they kept going at it. so I got really mad and started playing into their accusations and trolling as a Nazi denying the holocaust and such. I realize in hindsight that I acted rather stupidly during the argument, and I apologize profusely for what was said.

Time and date: 1 or 2 weeks ago from April 11th, I can't remember specifically.

Timezone: Eastern Specific Standard Time (Canadian province of Ontario)

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): STEAM_0:1:33427533

Unbanned

Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: My_mother
Nature of their offense: Trolling arty, stealing cannons and placing them on the worst possible locations
Time and date of their offense: a few mins before i post this
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):
Spoiler

[close]

Banned him for 3 days, thanks for the report

I don't know if this is the right place to post ban request but...

Name of the person causing trouble: Pumpkin_Fiddler
Nature of their offense: Artillery trolling. Since the beginning of the map not letting me and my friend use your howitzer. He was a regular Russian Infantry and kept hitting and kicking and teamkilling me while I was trying to use howitzer. Then he started to stand in front of our cannon and told me to leave because I suck.
Time and date of their offense: 13.4.2014 around 9.15 pm
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I was using the howitzer and got trolled by this guy for nearly two rounds.

Name under which you were banned: Either Sandy or Andy as i use two incase someone else is using one.
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?:still banned
What was happening when you got banned:well it was coiming up to the very end and there was a huge melee around the flag area as usual,and albeit i kicked someone called general14 a couple of time,i also managed to stab 1 of our guys and kicked him,i was just about to say sorry as they are abit hectic when everyone is going to it,and then low and behold,Notbrum perma bans me without no warning what so ever, and he kicked that general before me,and i get perma banned for it.
Time and date: about 20.00 on the 14/04?14
Timezone:uk time gmt
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):really no idea how to get this,sorry.ps,hope i posted it in the right place.

Unbanned

Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: It was something with Danik or/and SS "regiment" tags
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, I've been banned for months
What was happening when you got banned: It happened back in 2013 long time ago and I don't remember anything or how I was banned. I think it was for saying certain things in chat that got me banned by an admin.
Time and date: long time ago in 2013
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: Well whats that?

I can't find you on the ban list. Please add ''MrSt3fan'' on steam so I can get your ID and unban you

Name under which you were banned: 1stKFC_Pfc_Spacer
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: I said "Gurkha is 13" in public chat and 33rd_LtCol_Gurkha permanently banned me without warning. At the time people were talking about young people playing the game and I thought it was interesting. Someone on the server mentioned his age a while ago and assumed it was true.
Timezone: UK time
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): unknown

Unbanned

Name of the persons causing trouble:

knibonk

KNAAKT_TUINSLANG

Oppiyop

Nature of their offense: Trolling artillery by dumping them into the water, and bulding earthwork defences over the ammo boxes.

Time and date of their offense:17 April 11am-4pm GMT

Proof:
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

This is posted for a friend of mine, who I can assure you has since the incident proven good character. I believe he was rather intoxicated when he was banned.

Name under which you were banned: He doesn't remember.
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: Doesn't remember.
Time and date: October 2013.
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 60458

Unbanned

Ban Request

Name of the person causing trouble: ALLAHU AKBAR
Nature of their offense: Constant spamming..
Time and date of their offense: 1600-1610 GMT
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:n/a
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!): screenshot

Ban Request;

Name of the person causing trouble: 101st_Anti_Maj_Awsome and 101st_Anti_Gen_Warrior
Nature of their offense: Kicking me, killing artillery horse while I was heading for my cannon (they said that they will be only ones who use artillery), they enjoyed that they killed artillery horse and it is unable to play artillery for anyone else. Everything was intentionally. On last screenshot you can see that it is "done" by one of them.
Time and date of their offense: 27.04.2014 about 11a.m.
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question:

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Banned both of them for 3 days, thanks for the report

UNBAN REQUEST

Name under which you were banned: Dildo_Faggins
What was happening when you got banned: I was being an idiot and said some racist shit and got banned.
Time and date: Approximately 1 week ago
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 291858

Unbanned

name:KOJAN

server:33rd_NW_siege

what happened:

i was sassing to the admin one could say, i was testing his nerves with questions like : " if i am black can i say niga?" i asked if a permanent ban was forever or was it just for a couple of hours, and i found out the hard way that it was indeed permanent. also when hi asked if some one wants to join the 33rd i said the reg "suckz ballz", " its a shit reg" and so on...

i don't know what else to say, i mean u wouldn't believe me if i told u i wouldn't do that again, though am not planing too sooo can i haz unban? :'( :'(

time and date: i dont remmber more then a month ago
time zone: no idea, am from israel
my id number: i tried evreything apart for the last one wich was a bit complicated for me, so i dont know what to do.

Unbanned

Unban Request
I was banned on the server, first admin twice kicking me for what I wanted to move brought me a gun to a more suitable position, then from my guns began firing a player he was aiming for but not long shot, I thought that he hung up and kicked him for it got banned , apparently he was a friend of admin, I disciplined player always observe the rules on the server, and the second time is not just get a ban. Ask him to cancel. My nickname IvpLucky ID: 489494. Thanks In Advance.

I can't find you on the ban list. Please add ''MrSt3fan'' on steam so I can get your ID (as 489494 is not on the ban list) and unban you

Name under which you were banned: I can't remember
Server(s) you are banned from: 33rd_NW_Siege
What was happening when you got banned: I can't remember
Time and date: I got banned about a half year ago
Timezone: GMT +1/MEZ
User Identification Number: My ID is 300959
Comment:

I can't remember why I got banned, but I know that I broke a rule and I'm sorry about it :-(
This Server is my favourite one. I played most of the NW time on 33rd Siege and I would be happy, if I can start playing on it again :-)

Unbanned

Name under which you were banned:Gardar15
Server(s) you are banned from:Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
What was happening when you got banned: I don't know if you remember me but I am the guy that made those offensive jokes and I got perma banned for obvious reasons.
 I am appealing for a second chance it has been like half a year since that incident and I beg thee verily to let me rejoin thine server
Time and date:26.11.2013 8:55
Timezone:GMT
User Identification Number: Not sure what that is and I find no information on google

Unbanned

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
  • The strategy is an economy of forces - Clausewitz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Helikaon
  • Side: Confederacy
but I currently have my final exams

Best of luck ;-)

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
  • The strategy is an economy of forces - Clausewitz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Helikaon
  • Side: Confederacy
Name under which you were banned: AR_Nr2_Inf_Helikaon
What was happening when you got banned: There was a group of three people who always teamattacked me. The admin didn't responsed, so I defended myself by hitting back. (They waited at spawn all the time to teamkill me again) After I got auto kicked for hitting back I joined server again. One of the teamkilers wrote "he got what he deserves" and I wrote "stfu" in chat and the admin just perm banned me -_-
Time and date: 21.05 (today) at 9:20pm GMT +1/MEZ
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): My ID is 300959

Screenshot:
Spoiler
[close]

Offline MeanderingAnus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
If our unban requests haven't been answered should we assume we're not getting unbanned?

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
  • Side: Union
If our unban requests haven't been answered should we assume we're not getting unbanned?
We are recieving a lot of unban requests weekly. If you think we missed you out please repost it again. Also a lot of us were recently way too busy with irl priorities, so that's probably a reason why we didn't process some (Just yet).

Offline Poirot

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: Poirot

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Haven't played in around a month and come on today to find I can't access the server, so ban must be permanent I assume.

What was happening when you got banned: No idea, can't remember. Didn't realise I was banned until just there.

Time and date: Like 2 weeks to a month ago.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:34:24 pm by Poirot »

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile

Unbanned. Next time when you write an unban appeal, make sure you speak the truth

Name under which you were banned: AR_Nr2_Inf_Helikaon
What was happening when you got banned: There was a group of three people who always teamattacked me. The admin didn't responsed, so I defended myself by hitting back. (They waited at spawn all the time to teamkill me again) After I got auto kicked for hitting back I joined server again. One of the teamkilers wrote "he got what he deserves" and I wrote "stfu" in chat and the admin just perm banned me -_-
Time and date: 21.05 (today) at 9:20pm GMT +1/MEZ
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): My ID is 300959

Screenshot:
Spoiler
[close]

Unbanned, also gave those guys a 2 day ban

Name under which you were banned: Poirot

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Haven't played in around a month and come on today to find I can't access the server, so ban must be permanent I assume.

What was happening when you got banned: No idea, can't remember. Didn't realise I was banned until just there.

Time and date: Like 2 weeks to a month ago.

Unbanned

Offline Lookatme

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
name: igot banned under the name Footballplayer edited the nick

server:33rd_NW_siege

what happened: some turkish guy started to troll me [he had turikish symbole and TR under his name] so i named myself footballstar and started kick him off ledges after admin didnt even bother to answer after 3 or 4 kicks i stopped and went back to normal to play again and he kept TK me and started flame on chat [ about my religioin he asked what and i said im jew] then i started answer him with things about muslims - not cuz of racism just to mess with him back cuz i knew he is muslim i feel i said too much and i regret it it wont happen again hope u can unban

my id number: STEAM_0:0:13560706
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:00:54 pm by Lookatme »

Offline Afgevaarde

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: Afgevaardeman
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour?: Yup, i did. I've been banned for about two months now. 
What was happening when you got banned: I was on the attacking team in the 33rd_siege server attempting to play as artillery and noticed a cannon in the middle of the fields with seemingly noone manning it so i took control for a few shots and then suddenly a bunch of other arty people showed up who kept taking the shots from my reloaded cannon, i asked them to leave and for an admin to respond to this. After about 4 minutes of no response from either them or an admin this infuriated me to the point where i switched arty train to drive the cannon away from them. Suddenly there were all kinds of calls from people that i was going to throw the cannon in the water and before i could even respond i was banned.
I realize now that attempting to take charge of my situation was stupid and i will refrain from doing something like this in the future. But i still think a permanent ban is not justified. So i was hoping i could be unbanned and enjoy your server again.
Time and date: I don't know the exact specifics but it should be more than 2 months ago now.
Timezone: GMT +1
User Identification Number: Ehm, i have no idea how to get this. I tried to look it up but didn't find anything of use.

Offline Snowstorm

• Corporal
  • Sweden
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_Snowstorm
just a opinion regarding the classic map Fort Nylas;
pls reduce the numbers of artilleries, I don't see the need for 7 artilleries in that map, it makes the map incredible lagging with all those firing all the time and too easy to conquer for the attackers.

Offline SheppyNaught

• Private
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: 62nd_Col_Sheppynaught
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes, its a pernament ban.
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the siege server normally while aurging with an admin. (don't ask me which one, i forgot)
Time and date: 21th of may
Timezone: GMT 0
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): ?

Offline PraeGuard

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: MaryRead or 15th_Col
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: its a pernament ban.
What was happening when you got banned: My brother was playing on my account,he started to be bully...Then my account got banned
Time and date: From september to december of 2014
Timezone: GMT +3(Moscow)
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!):STEAM_0:1:48858774