Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247399 times)

Offline Ansjosen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
UNBAN REQUEST

Name under which you were banned: Dildo_Faggins
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: I was being an idiot and said some racist shit and got banned.
Time and date: Approximately 1 week ago
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 291858

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
This is posted for a friend of mine, who I can assure you has since the incident proven good character. I believe he was rather intoxicated when he was banned.

Name under which you were banned: He doesn't remember.
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.
What was happening when you got banned: Doesn't remember.
Time and date: October 2013.
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 60458
That isnt really going to help getting unbanned

Considering it's an UNBAN request, then one can only assume that once the template is posted, an unban can perhaps be acquired by the player who posted it.

I'd rather not have to reply to your sarcy comments.
As an admin you should take my opinion to mind as you have given pretty much no info about him. Just an ID number.

UNBAN REQUEST

Name under which you were banned: Dildo_Faggins
What was happening when you got banned: I was being an idiot and said some racist shit and got banned.
Time and date: Approximately 1 week ago
Timezone: GMT+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 291858

Don't think you should be un banned as you troll on most servers and you get temp banned but still continue. I think you should stay banned.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:46:42 am by Davout »

Offline Ansjosen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Don't worry, man, I've been rehabilitated to stop my faggotry. I'll never act like a jackass again.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
All requests will be looked at this weekend.

Offline kojan012

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
KOJAN unban request from 33rd_NW_siege
« Reply #1534 on: May 03, 2014, 10:10:22 pm »
name:KOJAN

server:33rd_NW_siege

what happened:

i was sassing to the admin one could say, i was testing his nerves with questions like : " if i am black can i say niga?" i asked if a permanent ban was forever or was it just for a couple of hours, and i found out the hard way that it was indeed permanent. also when hi asked if some one wants to join the 33rd i said the reg "suckz ballz", " its a shit reg" and so on...

i don't know what else to say, i mean u wouldn't believe me if i told u i wouldn't do that again, though am not planing too sooo can i haz unban? :'( :'(

time and date: i dont remmber more then a month ago
time zone: no idea, am from israel
my id number: i tried evreything apart for the last one wich was a bit complicated for me, so i dont know what to do.

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RagnarDex
  • Side: Neutral
Re: KOJAN unban request from 33rd_NW_siege
« Reply #1535 on: May 04, 2014, 09:34:56 am »
name:KOJAN

server:33rd_NW_siege

what happened:

i was sassing to the admin one could say, i was testing his nerves with questions like : " if i am black can i say niga?" i asked if a permanent ban was forever or was it just for a couple of hours, and i found out the hard way that it was indeed permanent. also when hi asked if some one wants to join the 33rd i said the reg "suckz ballz", " its a shit reg" and so on...

i don't know what else to say, i mean u wouldn't believe me if i told u i wouldn't do that again, though am not planing too sooo can i haz unban? :'( :'(

time and date: i dont remmber more then a month ago
time zone: no idea, am from israel
my id number: i tried evreything apart for the last one wich was a bit complicated for me, so i dont know what to do.

Got a feeling this was one of mine. Was very annoying, but it has been a long ban, pretty sure it was near Christmas Holidays.
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Offline ivp_USSR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request
« Reply #1536 on: May 04, 2014, 05:25:18 pm »
Unban Request
I was banned on the server, first admin twice kicking me for what I wanted to move brought me a gun to a more suitable position, then from my guns began firing a player he was aiming for but not long shot, I thought that he hung up and kicked him for it got banned , apparently he was a friend of admin, I disciplined player always observe the rules on the server, and the second time is not just get a ban. Ask him to cancel. My nickname IvpLucky ID: 489494. Thanks In Advance.

Offline kojan012

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
hey ragnar, i checked and i am still banned from 33rd_NW_Siege server, could u try maybe kojan012, kojan, KOJAN, KOJAN012 thnx :)

Offline spacer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: 1stKFC_Pfc_Spacer
What was happening when you got banned: I said "Gurkha is 13" in public chat and 33rd_LtCol_Gurkha permanently banned me without warning. At the time people were talking about young people playing the game and I thought it was interesting. Someone on the server mentioned his age a while ago and assumed it was true.
Timezone: UK time
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): unknown

Still banned for getting Gurka's age wrong, must be 3 weeks now. If I'd have known it was such a sensitive issue I would have kept my mouth shut.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: 1stKFC_Pfc_Spacer
What was happening when you got banned: I said "Gurkha is 13" in public chat and 33rd_LtCol_Gurkha permanently banned me without warning. At the time people were talking about young people playing the game and I thought it was interesting. Someone on the server mentioned his age a while ago and assumed it was true.
Timezone: UK time
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): unknown

Still banned for getting Gurka's age wrong, must be 3 weeks now. If I'd have known it was such a sensitive issue I would have kept my mouth shut.
He wouldnt do that for just that. You have most likely done something else and he had enough of it so he banned you. Admins dont do that.

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
  • The strategy is an economy of forces - Clausewitz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Helikaon
  • Side: Confederacy
Name under which you were banned: I can't remember
Server(s) you are banned from: 33rd_NW_Siege
What was happening when you got banned: I can't remember
Time and date: I got banned about a half year ago
Timezone: GMT +1/MEZ
User Identification Number: My ID is 300959
Comment:

I can't remember why I got banned, but I know that I broke a rule and I'm sorry about it :-(
This Server is my favourite one. I played most of the NW time on 33rd Siege and I would be happy, if I can start playing on it again :-)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 05:56:51 pm by Helikaon »

Offline gardar15

• Private
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned:Gardar15
Server(s) you are banned from:Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
What was happening when you got banned: I don't know if you remember me but I am the guy that made those offensive jokes and I got perma banned for obvious reasons.
 I am appealing for a second chance it has been like half a year since that incident and I beg thee verily to let me rejoin thine server
Time and date:26.11.2013 8:55
Timezone:GMT
User Identification Number: Not sure what that is and I find no information on google

Offline Ansjosen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Well, is anyone going to look at the unban requests or what?

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
You had a reply from Davout.

Offline Helikaon

• Second Lieutenant
  • The strategy is an economy of forces - Clausewitz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Helikaon
  • Side: Confederacy

nope, seems like they don't