Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247451 times)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
GG 100 PAGE

There seems to be a problem with one of the maps, I don't remember what it's called, but it's foggy and there's water. One problem is that there seems to be a lot of server lag on it, pings are generally ok but I feel like i'm rubber banding often and melee is unresponsive, only noticed it there.

Also, attackers can gain access to the fort on the right side with the use of some non-functioning walls.

Screenshot pls

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Maps Updated!
« Reply #1486 on: March 10, 2014, 10:11:22 pm »
I was a very silly boy and got perm banned  :( It's just sunk in how much this sucks. Yours is the only server I play on so I see alot of the regulars. I blame the glass of wine I had. Got to familar and uttered a pretty racist joke which horribly back fired.

Hear my tale of woe and judge me kindly

Name under which you were banned: MARBLECAKE on the 33rd Siege NW server

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: No but the message log said I was perm banned.

What was happening when you got banned: I typed a racist joke at the start of the round which kinda bombed

Time and date: I'd say 18:45?

Timezone: GMT

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 68205

Unbanned.

Offline Tokin

• Sergeant Major
  • 33rd Siege & Jail Break admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pfc_Tokin
"Fort George" entry glitch

Spoiler
Entry starts to the right of the arch shown here:
[close]
Spoiler
Go underwater at this point after blocked by a rock:
[close]
Spoiler
Up through this rock:
[close]
Spoiler
After surfacing, more walking along a small beach until blocked by another rock, this one you have to go around, not through
[close]

My screenshots on Steam stopped loading, so after you surface after passing the 2nd rock, you can scale a few rocks and you'll be at the walls. There's a small tan building with two windows and stones on it. The window on the left can be jumped through and attackers will be behind the defenders once this has been achieved.

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RagnarDex
  • Side: Neutral
"Fort George" entry glitch

Spoiler
Entry starts to the right of the arch shown here:
[close]
Spoiler
Go underwater at this point after blocked by a rock:
[close]
Spoiler
Up through this rock:
[close]
Spoiler
After surfacing, more walking along a small beach until blocked by another rock, this one you have to go around, not through
[close]

My screenshots on Steam stopped loading, so after you surface after passing the 2nd rock, you can scale a few rocks and you'll be at the walls. There's a small tan building with two windows and stones on it. The window on the left can be jumped through and attackers will be behind the defenders once this has been achieved.

I have also seen this happen.
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Finally submitted another admin app.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Scruffybunnies

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Well I'm stupid and got myself perm banned :( Played on your server for awhile and consider myself a regular playing most days for hours upon hours, sorry for my disturbance I hope you give me another shot but if not I respect your decision..

Name under which you were banned: 41st_ShockCorp_Scruffy

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: It said Perm Banned when I was kicked

What was happening when you got banned: I was being silly after a long day and said kind of a racist rhyme, not at anybody or anything just two words I came up with...

Time and date: 4pm est, march 17

Timezone:EST

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): 423112

Sorry this happened, didn't mean it at anyone or anything, just kinda spoke without thinking.. Thanks for your time
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 10:02:08 pm by Scruffybunnies »

Offline Loyal

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Henryyyy
Well I'm stupid and got myself perm banned :( Played on your server for awhile and consider myself a regular playing most days for hours upon hours, sorry for my disturbance I hope you give me another shot but if not I respect your decision..

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: It said Perm Banned when I was kicked

What was happening when you got banned: I was being silly after a long day and said kind of a racist rhyme, not at anybody or anything just two words I came up with...

Sorry this happened, didn't mean it at anyone or anything, just kinda spoke without thinking.. Thanks for your time

Racism is a bad thing but I think he needs a chance. From an outsiders point of view

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile

Racism is a bad thing but I think he needs a chance. From an outsiders point of view
Its not the first time he has trolled around. But i suppose its up to the head admins what happens next.

Offline Scruffybunnies

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Its not the first time he has trolled around. But i suppose its up to the head admins what happens next.

It's not the first time any of us have trolled around to be honest, You aren't exactly a saint either Davout... anyways, it's up to the head admins like you said. I've never been banned by you guys before so I'll take this as a learning moment and learn from my mistakes. Whatever you guys decide I will respect.

Offline IVeme_45eme_Rec_babaowfr

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: IVeme_45eme_Rec_Babaowfr
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes
What was happening when you got banned: I don't know
Time and date: I don't know
Timezone: gmt+1
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): No idea

Offline hiporcat

• Private
    • View Profile
Here's a map i would like you to look at for the siege server. It's based off of "Carentan" from Call of Duty 2.

I have the rocketeer set to spawn with their rocket launcher , is that ok? When i destroy doors with the Holy Hand Grenade, the destroyed doors have a hitbox. When i use my bayonet they don't. Do destroyed doors have a hitbox on the server?

*some pics are out of date
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=14514.0
Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:45:38 pm by hiporcat »

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
Looks good

23/03/14

Managed a very civilized server with lots of good debates. Why cant everyone be like that D:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:08:22 am by Davout »

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
Hey people, long time no see. Hows the server these days? Dropped by before, looked like you had some cool new maps.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline BaldChap

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
UNBAN REQUEST

Name under which you were banned: Baldchap

Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: Yes.

What was happening when you got banned: Some troll called Adam Macgregor was building in front of cannon. Reported him twice, and when the Admin got chance to look, he banned some French bloke who was attacking the troll. I typed 'you banned the wrong guy ffs'  The troll continued so I got bayonet happy on him resulting in a permaban.

Time and date: Thursday, March 27th sometime around 8 PM

Timezone: GMT

User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): Unknown

I know we are not meant to feed the trolls, but sometimes I lose it with these pricks. Never had a warning, or ban before, never mind a perma. Seemed a bit heavy.
The 'ffs' was probably a mistake, so sorry for that, but an unban would be appreciated.

Offline ivp_USSR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was banned a half year ago from the server 33rd_NW_Siege, the reason of banning I didn't understand. My name in game [IIIIIIIII] ID: 489494. .During the game the rules are not violated in principle, but got banned. During the ban was fired from artilerie. Please remove the ban, or to explain the reason for the ban. Thanks In Advance!