Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247360 times)

Offline Snipedaddy

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Maps Updated!
« Reply #1410 on: January 10, 2014, 12:36:50 am »
Name under which you were banned: Snipedaddy
Server(s) you are banned from:33rd_NW_Siege
What was happening when you got banned: I told the admin he "had a trifecta with his mom" It was immature and stupid to say I know, I apologize, didn't realize at the time that it would be serious enough to warrant a permaban but now that I know, nothing even close to that will ever happen again. I'm sorry again.
Time and date: 12-2-2013 around 5:00-6:00 ish
Timezone: US Central time
User Identification Number: not sure what this is, my username for this website is Snipedaddy.

I was told to repost after a week of being banned. I've been banned for over a month, could I please be unbanned?

Offline Njorn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: January 10, 2014, 01:39:20 am »
Name under which you were banned: Njorn or Rjorn
Server(s) you are banned from: 33rd siege
What was happening when you got banned: I had said something joking to an admin about something and got per-ma banned when i'm sure it was supposed to just be a semi ban
Time and date: about 6 months ago
Timezone: US central time
User Identification Number: idk it

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1412 on: January 11, 2014, 02:03:26 pm »

Spoiler

Our nub and baby Siege server is always updating! Continue to populate the false messiah Siege!

Sum cool features and stuf[/font]

- Welcome Message (Because to reinsure our players we love them soooo much)

- No ID bound Admins (because we trust our admins xoxoxox )

- Ban list longer then betty's on all EU Official and NA servers

- Bigger flags m0dz (because everyone loves long big flags even if they cause crashes)[/glow][/color]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A8yjNbcKkNY[/youtube]

Check out more here! https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5073.0

Camp the walls and excessively spawn kill!

Gurkha

Spoiler
I'm kidding btw, <3 84e.
[close]
[close]

Offline RAJKUMAR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: January 13, 2014, 06:48:17 pm »
Name under which you were banned: really don't know, i have a lot of them, check  this please, if possible: hobla, jorf, HAN_YOLO, MAK_DONOLDS, DOG, TWISTER
What was happening when you got banned: argued with admin, decided to play again and have fun without any troubles now
Time and date: 4 or maybe 5 months ago
Timezone: GMT +5:30
User Identification Number: Don't know

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #1414 on: January 14, 2014, 06:05:17 pm »
Update:

"Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?"

Added to the unban request.

A new map in the server too.

Offline Luki

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 15, 2014, 10:23:38 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Luki
Have you checked if you can join the server in the next hour (to see if it wasn't a 1 hour ban)?: yes, been banned for two days.
What was happening when you got banned: accidental teamkill with cannon.
Time and date: 2014-01-13 in the evening.
Timezone: european standard time.
User Identification Number (NOT YOUR CD KEY!): dont know it.

Offline RAJKUMAR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: January 16, 2014, 06:06:26 pm »
hello guys, i am still having a perma ban. can someone reply about my ban, please?

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1417 on: January 16, 2014, 10:02:03 pm »
Name under which you were banned: really don't know, i have a lot of them, check  this please, if possible: hobla, jorf, HAN_YOLO, MAK_DONOLDS, DOG, TWISTER
What was happening when you got banned: argued with admin, decided to play again and have fun without any troubles now
Time and date: 4 or maybe 5 months ago
Timezone: GMT +5:30
User Identification Number: Don't know

Neither of those names is on the ban list.

Offline RAJKUMAR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 17, 2014, 05:02:18 pm »
Thank you for the information.. i am very sorry, was using a lot of names for different character looks. check these names if possible, please ( NightZ Pork steve_johnson88 ghost Pelmeshka Liza Olga Irina

katya Dashka Suchka Durochka ).

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 17, 2014, 05:37:54 pm »
Thank you for the information.. i am very sorry, was using a lot of names for different character looks. check these names if possible, please ( NightZ Pork steve_johnson88 ghost Pelmeshka Liza Olga Irina

katya Dashka Suchka Durochka ).

LOL
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 18, 2014, 03:10:51 am »
Was just banned. Time is about 2:10 am UK time.

I was repeatedly, over and over, team attacked for 4 rounds.
I tried ignoring it, I tried avoiding the attackers. Could not so I reported it.
The Admins then told me to shut up, to leave, to stop whining etc. This went on for a long time. I was being attacked, and occasionally tk'd, the admins did nothing whatsoever.  I pointed out I just wanted to play the game in peace was again told to stop "whining".

I tried to play on regardless, still I was getting shot, over and over again, by a teammate who would then run away. I said nothing.

Then a player on the other team said I was "trolling him". I pointed out he is on the other team and that he is talking nonsense. The player said he "changed teams to get away from me". Then one of the admins gave me a "final warning", I asked what for, they said "I don't have to tell you". I asked why the warning? Was told to shut up.

I was being booted and shot over and over again by, I suspect, the same player using different log in names. The first and only time I  shot back, the troll player died. I explained immediately that I was being attacked and had retaliated but I was Banned.

The admins were 33rd_Sjt_Dasher54, 33rd_Cpl_RobinHood and 33rd_Pte_Hullzangel

User name: Major_Bastard

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:23:37 am by Crayon »
A Major Bastard

Offline Robinhood

• Captain
  • "We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches
    • View Profile
    • Imperium Aquilarum
  • Nick: 33rd_Sjt_RobinHood
« Reply #1421 on: January 18, 2014, 03:26:45 am »
Was just banned.

I was repeatedly, over and over, team attacked for 4 rounds.
I tried ignoring it, I tried avoiding the attackers. Could not so I reported it.
The Admins then told me to shut up, to leave, to stop whining etc. This went on for a long time. I was being attacked, and occasionally tk'd, the admins did nothing whatsoever.  I pointed out I just wanted to play the game in peace was again told to stop "whining".

I tried to play on regardless, still I was getting shot, over and over again, by a teammate who would then run away. I said nothing.

Then a player on the other team said I was "trolling him". I pointed out he is on the other team and that he is talking nonsense. The player said he "changed teams to get away from me". Then one of the admins gave me a "final warning", I asked what for, they said "I don't have to tell you". I asked why the warning? Was told to shut up.

I was being booted and shot over and over again by, I suspect, the same player using different log in names. The first and only time I  shot back, the troll player died. I explained immediately that I was being attacked and had retaliated but I was Banned.

The admins were 33rd_Sjt_Dasher54, 33rd_Cpl_RobinHood and 33rd_Pte_Hullzangel

User name: Major_Bastard

Ok, first off you where temp banned...

Second, not once did I see you teamhit or teamkilled, you just wined about it non stop from the moment I joined the server.  You provided no information about what team you where on or anything.

You then started arguing with half the server when they told you to be quiet.

Us admins let this go on for well over a round, about 20 minutes before we told you to be quiet.

You then shot your own team mate and he died, there was no explanation that I could see in the chat, just the red text.

I have seen you on the server before just being a big pain in the ass for everyone.

Remember it was only a temp ban you can rejoin after 1 hour.

Offline Hullzangel

• Corporal
  • Over the hills and far away...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HullzAngel
« Reply #1422 on: January 18, 2014, 03:37:06 am »
Firstly, I did not once notice while I was in-game with you (which was about 3 rounds) witness any teamkilling against you. Teamkilling in general is not punished if it's accidental (personally I don't punish for the 1st teamkill, I slay for the 2nd and a kick for a 3rd). If I'd see you be killed multiple times across the rounds I participated in, action would have been taken.

Secondly, you were the only player in the entire server who seemed to have a problem. We had another 33rd member checking you out on spectator for a round, and he didn't see anything worth reporting to us with.

Thirdly, it is also punishable to constantly spam in chat. As admins, no matter what you think of us, we will always check out complaints from players. If we are not able to clarify the player is truthful, we can't enforce any rules upon a potential offender.

And lastly, I have no idea why you tried to add me on steam. I have not requested you contact me to discuss any of this, as far as I'm concerned, there was nothing to enforce, so there's nothing to discuss. We can't take everybody's word for offenses, we have to see it happen.

Perhaps you are telling the truth and you were just unfortunate, but raging in the chat box on the server solves nothing.

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 18, 2014, 03:44:04 am »
Ok, first off you where temp banned...
After being trolled for four rounds.

Second, not once did I see you teamhit or teamkilled, you just wined about it non stop from the moment I joined the server.  You provided no information about what team you where on or anything.
I was being kicked and shot over and over again. It takes a long time to be tk'd, it was the team attacking that was the problem. One player in particular was shooting me then running away. Comes back half a min later shoots me then runs away. For 4 Rounds.

You were playing the game, you were not in spec at any point that i saw. You did not see it despite my repeated requests to look. You kept telling me to stop "whining" without dealing with the problem.

You then started arguing with half the server when they told you to be quiet.
I was defending myself from abuse. A couple of players took it upon themselves to tell me to "stop whining or leave" and were using nasty language.

Us admins let this go on for well over a round, about 20 minutes before we told you to be quiet.
You let me be trolled for about 20 minutes before giving me a "final warning" without any explanation offered as to why. You told me to "stop whining" and to shut up or leave way before that.

You then shot your own team mate and he died, there was no explanation that I could see in the chat, just the red text.

I explained it immediately, as the chat log will show if you look. I had also asked for help with the troll over and over prior to that.

I have seen you on the server before just being a big pain in the ass for everyone.

No. I am not. I have been playing this game since it was released and I enjoy it a lot. I do not troll. I am on here and the taleworlds site. Check my history.
Prove your claim. This is simply an attempt at character assassination, attacking the man to discredit my complaint.

Remember it was only a temp ban you can rejoin after 1 hour.

So I should just enjoy the abuse  and come back in an hour eh?

Firstly, I did not once notice while I was in-game with you (which was about 3 rounds) witness any teamkilling against you. Teamkilling in general is not punished if it's accidental (personally I don't punish for the 1st teamkill, I slay for the 2nd and a kick for a 3rd). If I'd see you be killed multiple times across the rounds I participated in, action would have been taken.

Secondly, you were the only player in the entire server who seemed to have a problem. We had another 33rd member checking you out on spectator for a round, and he didn't see anything worth reporting to us with.

Thirdly, it is also punishable to constantly spam in chat. As admins, no matter what you think of us, we will always check out complaints from players. If we are not able to clarify the player is truthful, we can't enforce any rules upon a potential offender.

And lastly, I have no idea why you tried to add me on steam. I have not requested you contact me to discuss any of this, as far as I'm concerned, there was nothing to enforce, so there's nothing to discuss. We can't take everybody's word for offenses, we have to see it happen.

Perhaps you are telling the truth and you were just unfortunate, but raging in the chat box on the server solves nothing.
I added you on steam to see if I could get some sense.
I was not raging. I was asking for assistance and being told to shut it. Incredibly frustrating.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:49:25 am by Crayon »
A Major Bastard

Offline Hullzangel

• Corporal
  • Over the hills and far away...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HullzAngel
« Reply #1424 on: January 18, 2014, 03:50:40 am »
If you wish to return to our servers in the future feel free and be assured that all of our admins are aware of the rules of our server and how to enforce them. On this occasion, I "admined" while playing, but most of the time I admin in spectator.

You must understand our position that if we do not see it, we cannot enforce it. It's extremely difficult to slay/kick somebody who shoots a team-mate without killing them and runs away, because you're rarely going to catch them in the act, and if it did happen on this occasion, I'm sorry to say you were just unlucky. We did have you spec'd for half a round by another member though, and nothing occurred. However, I understand your position so maybe you can understand ours too.

As I said before, essentially spamming in the chat box doesn't solve anything, and from our perspective, it doesn't look good.