Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247404 times)

Offline Alberto

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - NEW MAP!
« Reply #1380 on: December 28, 2013, 06:28:23 pm »
Alberto you were thrown out of the 1st RGJ twice for being a troll.

Dan im no troll i was playing fine i then got ts and tlaked to welllington they all started laughing at my childish voice becuase at that time (1 year ago) my voice hadent matured then i  got really mad at them they insulted me so i insulted them back and they banned me then the second time when wellington wasn't there he left the reg i was rejoined I was like htanks guys then i was talking with them we whent to a lb joined Spawned all of them shot me and killed me no reason and then they say bye and  >:(per ma banned me form there ts for no reason they where the perfect reg only that they insulted way to much they had perfect aiming and melee. I dint know that in order to be in a reg and not get insulted you have to have a deep voice something i don't have . I was 14 yeah 14 but my voice hadn't matured couldn't do anything. Then i talked with Sharpe and he told me your a troll on steam and then i said why he told me that my voice so squeaky then he deleted me from friend list .

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1381 on: December 28, 2013, 06:38:42 pm »
274054 # BettyReg_Lord_Albie is banned permanently by 15th_Light_Col_CENKRIS.

Does this ring a bell Alberto?

yeah that was me but I left that reg they're a bunch of trolls and the only thing they do is troll so i whent for a new reg a real one. Im sorry for being part of dah Betty , that wont happen ever again :( .there just trolls so if you can pardon me please the 33rd siege is one of the 2 servers i play the most on. im really sorry if the Betty reg has caused you problems but  Im not with them anymore .So if you want to pardon me thanks , but if you don't then im sorry for being part of that thing Betty but i don't troll with them i just see them troll i just stand there so yeah also i haven't used that username for more then 1 month so maybe someone was touching my computer but oh well the only thing i can do is ask you for pardon  :'(  and that if you will kindly accept it as im not part of that trolling wasting time thing . Thanks for your consideration of  pardoning me .(just to make something clear im no troll i left that troll regiment i really enjoy plaing on the 33rd siege server especially their maps are awesome and unique and they res always or most of the time an admin.)   :) :)  :-[ :-\. Also its Christmas inst it a time to share and say sorry . ?  ;)

Sorry bad English not my main language

This was from last week, so not played with that name for more than a month, seems a little strange doesn't it? I won't unban you, you being in the BettyReg shows you that you are a troll. Claiming not to be one, yet joining a troll regiment is a bit contradictory is it not? Next time think before you act.

Offline Alberto

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: December 28, 2013, 06:47:16 pm »

yeah that was me but I left that reg they're a bunch of trolls and the only thing they do is troll so i whent for a new reg a real one. Im sorry for being part of dah Betty , that wont happen ever again :( .there just trolls so if you can pardon me please the 33rd siege is one of the 2 servers i play the most on. im really sorry if the Betty reg has caused you problems but  Im not with them anymore .So if you want to pardon me thanks , but if you don't then im sorry for being part of that thing Betty but i don't troll with them i just see them troll i just stand there so yeah also i haven't used that username for more then 1 month so maybe someone was touching my computer but oh well the only thing i can do is ask you for pardon  :'(  and that if you will kindly accept it as im not part of that trolling wasting time thing . Thanks for your consideration of  pardoning me .(just to make something clear im no troll i left that troll regiment i really enjoy plaing on the 33rd siege server especially their maps are awesome and unique and they res always or most of the time an admin.)   :) :)  :-[ :-\. Also its Christmas inst it a time to share and say sorry . ?  ;)

This was from last week, so not played with that name for more than a month, seems a little strange doesn't it? I won't unban you, you being in the BettyReg shows you that you are a troll. Claiming not to be one, yet joining a troll regiment is a bit contradictory is it not? Next time think before you act.

well I was on the Betty reg i thought it was fun but it wasn't but  i left them maybe i joined the server with that tags for accident ? Thanks for the advice next time i will think before I Act like joining the 1st rgj a second time bad decisions .well it your decision its your server thanks for your time anyway. Well no more mount and blade warbled Napoleonic wars till bannerlord for me as that was one of my 2 favorites servers.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1383 on: December 28, 2013, 06:52:06 pm »

Dan im no troll i was playing fine i then got ts and tlaked to welllington they all started laughing at my childish voice becuase at that time (1 year ago) my voice hadent matured then i  got really mad at them they insulted me so i insulted them back and they banned me then the second time when wellington wasn't there he left the reg i was rejoined I was like htanks guys then i was talking with them we whent to a lb joined Spawned all of them shot me and killed me no reason and then they say bye and  >:(per ma banned me form there ts for no reason they where the perfect reg only that they insulted way to much they had perfect aiming and melee. I dint know that in order to be in a reg and not get insulted you have to have a deep voice something i don't have . I was 14 yeah 14 but my voice hadn't matured couldn't do anything. Then i talked with Sharpe and he told me your a troll on steam and then i said why he told me that my voice so squeaky then he deleted me from friend list .
I cannot vogue for others but I remember you were banned for repeatably teamkilling other members, not just during one linebattle but during 3 or 4.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Alberto

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: December 28, 2013, 06:57:52 pm »

I cannot vogue for others but I remember you were banned for repeatably teamkilling other members, not just during one linebattle but during 3 or 4.
[/quothe
first time i only had 2 lbs with the 1st rgj so i don't know where you talking the 3- 4 lbs
second i didn't tk i got tk on melee evrytime we fought so yeah and i only did one Napoleonic and one northand south

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1385 on: December 28, 2013, 07:02:20 pm »
3 or 4 I am applying to training and linebattles. Also you are digging a hole for yourself if you wish to continue this conversation pm me.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1386 on: December 28, 2013, 07:35:39 pm »

well I was on the Betty reg i thought it was fun but it wasn't but  i left them maybe i joined the server with that tags for accident ? Thanks for the advice next time i will think before I Act like joining the 1st rgj a second time bad decisions .well it your decision its your server thanks for your time anyway. Well no more mount and blade warbled Napoleonic wars till bannerlord for me as that was one of my 2 favorites servers.

Stop lying. You joined the 15th event with your BettyReg tags with the idea of trolling. I am not stupid, so you're better off just telling the truth. It is always better to admit your mistakes than to lie and do it badly

Offline Alberto

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: December 28, 2013, 07:40:47 pm »

Stop lying. You joined the 15th event with your BettyReg tags with the idea of trolling. I am not stupid, so you're better off just telling the truth. It is always better to admit your mistakes than to lie and do it badly

Ok im goign to be sicnere
THe 1st rgj thing my story that i said is true , yeah i joined the 15th killed one person yes i got banned but i regret it very much i just whanted to get backonline the 33rd im no troll anymore. so i left betty reg after that im sorry for the problems but the 1st rgj thing is true my story ok.

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
« Reply #1388 on: December 29, 2013, 05:15:24 pm »
Good server. Been having fun here over the last few days.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1389 on: December 29, 2013, 05:16:29 pm »
Indeed :P

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #1390 on: December 29, 2013, 06:22:07 pm »

Hence the 200/200 past two nights.  8)

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: December 29, 2013, 06:55:27 pm »

Yeah its been very busy, sadly the server doesn't really seem able to cope with so many players. It doesn't crash but there is a lot of teleporting and melee becomes totally meaningless. Setting the slots a bit lower might be a good idea to preserve gameplay quality?

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: December 29, 2013, 09:25:27 pm »

Yeah its been very busy, sadly the server doesn't really seem able to cope with so many players. It doesn't crash but there is a lot of teleporting and melee becomes totally meaningless. Setting the slots a bit lower might be a good idea to preserve gameplay quality?

We have no plans to lower the player slots, it's the holidays, people have alot of free time on thier hands. The population should go back to around 100 - 150 after the holidays.

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: December 29, 2013, 10:48:00 pm »
:( okay

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: December 31, 2013, 12:59:00 am »
Long night of mapping, 2 maps done, 3 map to go.