Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247396 times)

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #1170 on: October 11, 2013, 11:21:37 pm »
Spoiler
I don't think they were useless and spam sir. Let me explain.
I take care build points so much. If i built something else on there like fences or that spiky one(forgot its name) it can be destroyed too fast and easy and too hard to recover. It also cost more build point. So I placed 4-5 pieces of planks in horizontal way from one side to other side of the breach. This method gives you much more time to prepare and its easily recoveralbe as you know.  I may misplaced 1 or 2 planks because of the common glitches game have, and build new ones without broking those misplaced ones because of the ongoing fight.  All for that, the whole structure was a quite good barrier to keep enemy out, unless they broken by a bunch of enemy while we not defending it.
If you watch me later, you can see how helpfull i am while playing as a sapper.
So I didn't expect this.

I also didn't see any message on my screen, I had no idea about the reason and duration until your post. Good to know it's temporary.

( btw 6 planks in 6 points are equal to fences which having biggest build point in the mod (6) )  So it's not spam, literally. 

o/
[close]
The point is that it holds up the game and frustrates the attackers, the point is to defend the defences that are already there not to spam defences.  ::)

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1171 on: October 12, 2013, 12:15:24 am »
I don't think they were useless and spam sir. Let me explain.
I take care build points so much. If i built something else on there like fences or that spiky one(forgot its name) it can be destroyed too fast and easy and too hard to recover. It also cost more build point. So I placed 4-5 pieces of planks in horizontal way from one side to other side of the breach. This method gives you much more time to prepare and its easily recoveralbe as you know.  I may misplaced 1 or 2 planks because of the common glitches game have, and build new ones without broking those misplaced ones because of the ongoing fight.  All for that, the whole structure was a quite good barrier to keep enemy out, unless they broken by a bunch of enemy while we not defending it.
If you watch me later, you can see how helpfull i am while playing as a sapper.
So I didn't expect this.

I also didn't see any message on my screen, I had no idea about the reason and duration until your post. Good to know it's temporary.

( btw 6 planks in 6 points are equal to fences which having biggest build point in the mod (6) )  So it's not spam, literally. 

o/

You sir deserve a medal for expressing what you said, you show love and respect for all other sappers out there ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 02:18:28 am by 1337 Matty »

Offline Nazism_Is_Okay

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 12, 2013, 02:15:17 am »
Banner for "Nazism" in name, not allowed to believe in it. (PERM BAN)

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE -I was banned from the 33rd Siege Server.
Server(s) you are banned from -Just the 33rd Siege Server.
What was happening when you got banned -I was trying to play and when people noticed "Nazism" in my name they started hating on me, long after that an admin came and banned me.
Time and date -Around 7:00 PM and 11/10/2013.
Timezone -(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!) -Cannot find it unfortunately.

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1173 on: October 12, 2013, 02:19:41 am »
Banner for "Nazism" in name, not allowed to believe in it. (PERM BAN)

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE -I was banned from the 33rd Siege Server.
Server(s) you are banned from -Just the 33rd Siege Server.
What was happening when you got banned -I was trying to play and when people noticed "Nazism" in my name they started hating on me, long after that an admin came and banned me.
Time and date -Around 7:00 PM and 11/10/2013.
Timezone -(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!) -Cannot find it unfortunately.

How to find your Player ID: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2748.0

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1174 on: October 12, 2013, 11:39:44 pm »
This is the best server ever.

Spoiler
Unless you count the 54e's server.
Spoiler
Wrekt.
[close]
[close]

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1175 on: October 13, 2013, 04:45:21 am »
Nickname: 1st_RGJ_Happy_Cook_Dan
Steam name: A quite calm normal satan Camel
Why?: I play the 33rd server quite a bit and tehre is normally no admins on and some weird shit happens
How active on the server: On the weekends mostly
Previous administration experience: 1st RGJ TDM
Who can vouch for you?: BA_1st_RGJ_Sharpe, Wellington_RGJ
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ratbit

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 13, 2013, 12:00:58 pm »
nick: badbedbatbathredratbit
time: about 1 hour ago
reason: i killed a teammate. it was just selfdefence.

Offline Just A Guy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 13, 2013, 12:08:00 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: Fuck 33rd
Administrator who banned you (if known) : Gurkha
Reason for ban (if known): I got baned because of my name, I think, the admin didn't tell me just baned me.
Apologies/Notice: I've been in the 33rd and I loved the reg and my name wasn't meant to be seen as an insult, I wanted to write Fuck it's the 33rd but you can't use  '  in your name in NW. Fuck (pause) 33rd like in "fuck, here comes the 33rd." or something like that. I want to play on the server again and I apologies if I insulted anyone with my name, and I have nothing against the 33rd.

I'm really sorry for what I did and I want to come back and play on the server. I don't know why I am not unbanned, is it because I'm only Volunteer rank or something like that?. Well I've been baned for almost 3 months now so I hope you/admin see that as a hard enough punishment for what I did.

Offline kekemies

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 13, 2013, 07:37:26 pm »
13.10.2013 around 20:00 (GMT+2) this server gave me one of the most NEGATIVE experiences ever. I was playing the attackers side and we had 3-5 regular artillery trolls throughout various maps and not a single admin present to stop it. Really shameful, really bad image for the server. I have the server on blacklist for awhile and will keep advicing people to stay out of there.

With admin power comes admin responsibilities. You decide if whether your server is a good one or bad one. Playerbase ALWAYS includes trolls, and if no option to vote for kicking is given for players then admins should be there.

Offline Eddy

• Private
  • Happy Scottish Kid :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Adj_Eddie
« Reply #1179 on: October 14, 2013, 12:46:47 am »
Ingame name that got banned: [FG]Eddie

Administrator who banned you (if known) : I got Loged banned

Reason for ban (if known): A while back I glitched into a wall and shot someone

Apologies/Notice: Im sorry for glitching and if i get unbanned i certainly wont do it again, as i said it was a while back so i have learnt my lesson. Again sorry for glithcing I was just messing around and broke the rules, sorry.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:50:00 pm by Eddy »

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 14, 2013, 09:12:14 pm »
First you lie about what you did.Second you didn't use the application format.

Offline Tokin

• Sergeant Major
  • 33rd Siege & Jail Break admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pfc_Tokin
« Reply #1181 on: October 14, 2013, 10:46:23 pm »
13.10.2013 around 20:00 (GMT+2) this server gave me one of the most NEGATIVE experiences ever. I was playing the attackers side and we had 3-5 regular artillery trolls throughout various maps and not a single admin present to stop it. Really shameful, really bad image for the server. I have the server on blacklist for awhile and will keep advicing people to stay out of there.

With admin power comes admin responsibilities. You decide if whether your server is a good one or bad one. Playerbase ALWAYS includes trolls, and if no option to vote for kicking is given for players then admins should be there.

I'm sorry for your experience on the server, but you must understand that the admins have other things to do other than monitoring the server. But I assure you, when we put our foot down on the numerous trolls out there, the server is a much more pleasurable experience. Buuut of course, to each his own, and if you truly believe the server is always like that, then it's your opinion and I won't change it.

Offline ratbit

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 15, 2013, 02:38:53 pm »

asdasd i dont really want to unban me anymore. couse this server's admins protect the trolls and ban normal players randomly. change the name of server to "troll siege" a russain killed me with no reason and i protected myself. that's all what happened.

yeah sometimes i be a troll too but not at this time. anyway dont unban me and i wish your server will be closed like the other bad servers.

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: October 15, 2013, 03:56:23 pm »

asdasd i dont really want to unban me anymore. couse this server's admins protect the trolls and ban normal players randomly. change the name of server to "troll siege" a russain killed me with no reason and i protected myself. that's all what happened.

yeah sometimes i be a troll too but not at this time. anyway dont unban me and i wish your server will be closed like the other bad servers.
-1 Troll for the server then.You teamhit you blame others,you troll with arty you blame others.Not a troll at all.As you don't want to play again in our server don't bother post on this thread again.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
« Reply #1184 on: October 15, 2013, 04:07:01 pm »

We kept you in our sights lately because you were trolling on our server for almost 3 weeks now. That you 'protected' yourself is not 'all that happened'. Oh and what the admins do is the complete opposite of what you just said. We protect the normal players and ban the trolls, like you. Have a nice day.