Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247378 times)

Offline AtomicAlex29

• Private
  • brb killing english invaders
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #1155 on: October 06, 2013, 07:50:44 pm »
That's me trying to join the server two months after I got banned

Offline Rokulda

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 06, 2013, 08:31:21 pm »
Can I get unbanned? My name is Rokulda, I don't know what i was banned for

Offline Rokulda

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] Unban
« Reply #1157 on: October 06, 2013, 09:18:47 pm »
Can I get unbanned?
Ingame name that got banned: Rokulda
Administrator who banned you (if known) : N/A
Reason for ban (if known): N/A
Apologies/Notice:
I am sorry if I did anything wrong, but to my knowledge It was a mistaked ban and was never fixed.

Offline ComradeCommissar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1158 on: October 06, 2013, 11:01:13 pm »
Well I was recently banned from your server for the name 420th_LT_GAY_WEED_DAD_69. I have no idea how that name is offensive because it offends no one and the name is not targeted to offend anyone, even some people told the admin my name was not offensive and a banned would be harsh. I would LOVE for an admin to explain how its offensive. Are we not allow to say gay or weed? Loosen up a little, call it funny or even immature if you would like but not at all offensive. The name is a joke from another forum and not at all intended to be offensive.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 11:06:59 pm by ComradeCommissar »

Offline Officer Kling

• Private
  • 33rd siege admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_Kling
« Reply #1159 on: October 06, 2013, 11:11:21 pm »
Stefan will take a look tomorrow on unbann requests.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1160 on: October 07, 2013, 09:23:51 pm »
Username: AtomicAlex29
What Happened: I had alt-tabbed out for a few minutes and when I got back I had to come off the computer so I clicked on the toolbar icon for M&B Warband NW and when the game came up on screen I had shot someopne by accident. In the following moments I quit as I had to come off quickly before I could say sorry.
Administrator: Unknown
Apologies: I am sincerely sorry to whoever I accidentally teamhit and will be more careful when alt-tabbing out of the game.

Thanks

Unban request:

Username: 73rd_Lt_Hawkeye

What Happened: I was asked to change name as there was another 73rd regiment that was formed after us and I refused as my regiment was around first but not on the official site, I was then banned, I then returned and used some words I am not proud of on the admin which lead me to be perma banned, deservably.

Apologies: I am sorry both to the 33rd and the admin, I was wrong to abuse them as such and deserve the perma ban, I humbly ask that I can be un banned so I can continue to add the the dozens of hours I have on the 33rd server. (Yes I have changed regiment number too).

Yours sinceerly

Can I get unbanned?
Apologies/Notice:
I am sorry if I did anything wrong, but to my knowledge It was a mistaked ban and was never fixed.

Hawkeye

Unbanned.

Well I was recently banned from your server for the name 420th_LT_GAY_WEED_DAD_69. I have no idea how that name is offensive because it offends no one and the name is not targeted to offend anyone, even some people told the admin my name was not offensive and a banned would be harsh. I would LOVE for an admin to explain how its offensive. Are we not allow to say gay or weed? Loosen up a little, call it funny or even immature if you would like but not at all offensive. The name is a joke from another forum and not at all intended to be offensive.

That name isn't on the ban list. Either two things are possible:
1. It was a temporary ban which lasts 1 hour
2. You are banned under a different name.

See if you can join the server, if not think back and see if you can remember the name you used.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1161 on: October 07, 2013, 09:32:49 pm »
Or give us your ID.

Offline hawkeye299

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 08, 2013, 04:07:04 am »
Username: AtomicAlex29
What Happened: I had alt-tabbed out for a few minutes and when I got back I had to come off the computer so I clicked on the toolbar icon for M&B Warband NW and when the game came up on screen I had shot someopne by accident. In the following moments I quit as I had to come off quickly before I could say sorry.
Apologies: I am sincerely sorry to whoever I accidentally teamhit and will be more careful when alt-tabbing out of the game.

Thanks

Unban request:

Username: 73rd_Lt_Hawkeye

What Happened: I was asked to change name as there was another 73rd regiment that was formed after us and I refused as my regiment was around first but not on the official site, I was then banned, I then returned and used some words I am not proud of on the admin which lead me to be perma banned, deservably.

Apologies: I am sorry both to the 33rd and the admin, I was wrong to abuse them as such and deserve the perma ban, I humbly ask that I can be un banned so I can continue to add the the dozens of hours I have on the 33rd server. (Yes I have changed regiment number too).

Yours sinceerly

Can I get unbanned?
Apologies/Notice:

Hawkeye

Unbanned.

That name isn't on the ban list. Either two things are possible:
1. It was a temporary ban which lasts 1 hour
2. You are banned under a different name.

See if you can join the server, if not think back and see if you can remember the name you used.

I am still banned from the server, under either the name I used when last in the server or any other name.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
« Reply #1163 on: October 08, 2013, 09:42:09 am »
I am still banned from the server, under either the name I used when last in the server or any other name.
'Under that name or any other name.' That isn't really helping us getting you unbanned tbh...

Offline Mackles

• First Sergeant
  • Let them hate, so long as they fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 09, 2013, 10:11:11 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: 75th_LCoH_Aurelian

Administrator who banned you (if known) : Unknown

Reason for ban (if known): Unknown. I alt-tabbed to do something quickly after I died. Came back in to find one ZastinLord teamhitting me. He kept trying to hit me even when I was moving away so I turned around a shot him, knowing full well that it would not kill him thanks to the reduced friendly fire. He continued to hit other people who were afk after this. At this point I called for an admin, and lo and behold the next thing I know I am banned off the server. No reasoning, no sticking to the normal disciplinary procedures. Straight to a ban. Bearing in mind I haven't visited the server in quite a while, and had not broken a rule up to the point of shooting ZastinLord, I would love to know if this is now par for the course in administrating this server.

Apologies/Notice: I'll be happy to accept an apology off whichever admin this was, and hope they will be disciplined accordingly. Sorry for any trouble I may have unintenionally caused, and for attempting to counter teamhit.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:38:30 pm by Mackles »

Offline TheGG

• Volunteer
  • ^ BANHAMMER ! ^ Banisher of the trolls.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheGG
  • Side: Confederacy
How long does a temporary ban last?
« Reply #1165 on: October 09, 2013, 11:41:33 pm »
Sorry for the interruption, but i think i have been tempbanned ffrom the server (by Brum)
How long does the temp ban last?
[[Admin = God]] . You may chose to believe in Him. You may choosse not to. However, Sinners who indulge in blasphemy and violate the Rules of His Kingdom will be cast by the cold, polished steel of the Mighty Banhammer into the deepest threads of Tartarus, condemned to spend the rest of their lives posting  futile unban requests...

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
Re: How long does a temporary ban last?
« Reply #1166 on: October 09, 2013, 11:42:24 pm »
Sorry for the interruption, but i think i have been tempbanned ffrom the server (by Brum)
How long does the temp ban last?

One hour.

Offline user_friendly

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 10, 2013, 10:53:16 pm »
I got banned few minutes ago. I dont know the reason but i guess, the reason is using planks to fix breaches(my last action before i got banned) I just trying to build some good defences with using earthworks, sandbags and planks (planks for breaches). No spam, no stupidly placed stuff... So that is quite ridiculous reason to ban someone. I think it may be a mistake/misclick.

Username: User_Friendly

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
« Reply #1168 on: October 10, 2013, 11:16:49 pm »
I got banned few minutes ago. I dont know the reason but i guess, the reason is using planks to fix breaches(my last action before i got banned) I just trying to build some good defences with using earthworks, sandbags and planks (planks for breaches). No spam, no stupidly placed stuff... So that is quite ridiculous reason to ban someone. I think it may be a mistake/misclick.

Username: User_Friendly
It wasn't a misclick or a mistake. We watched you a good amount of time and decided to give you a temp ban for spamming useless planks and defences. It was a temp ban, so it only last for an hour.

Also please stop making 'unban applications' if you're temp banned by one of the admins. It only lasts for an hour. Read the text you see in the left hand corner if you're banned out.. If you're perm banned please use the unban template wich can be found on the first page on this thread.

Offline user_friendly

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 11, 2013, 01:24:00 am »
I don't think they were useless and spam sir. Let me explain.
I take care build points so much. If i built something else on there like fences or that spiky one(forgot its name) it can be destroyed too fast and easy and too hard to recover. It also cost more build point. So I placed 4-5 pieces of planks in horizontal way from one side to other side of the breach. This method gives you much more time to prepare and its easily recoveralbe as you know.  I may misplaced 1 or 2 planks because of the common glitches game have, and build new ones without broking those misplaced ones because of the ongoing fight.  All for that, the whole structure was a quite good barrier to keep enemy out, unless they broken by a bunch of enemy while we not defending it.
If you watch me later, you can see how helpfull i am while playing as a sapper.
So I didn't expect this.

I also didn't see any message on my screen, I had no idea about the reason and duration until your post. Good to know it's temporary.

( btw 6 planks in 6 points are equal to fences which having biggest build point in the mod (6) )  So it's not spam, literally. 

o/