Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247412 times)

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #870 on: July 03, 2013, 05:11:43 pm »
*Stands up and applauses Gurkha wildly*

At last!

Offline Helari

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 03, 2013, 06:00:02 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: Helari
Administrator who banned you (if known) : Unknown
Reason for ban (if known): No idea. Possibly barricading a door as defender which the enemy had used last round to flank. I didn't get any verbal complaints but maybe someone on your teamspeak or an admin got pissed at me.
Apologies/Notice: I'm sorry if I have broken any rules. I had no idea that the placement of barricades was regulated. Take note that the barricade wasn't bp wasting but a precaution.

Can't find you on the ban list, are you sure you got permanently banned and not a one hour ban?

I've been banned for atleast many weeks or longer, tried to connect a few times too. I've made one earlier unban request but I guess it got buried.

Just tried to join 33rd_NW_siege and I'm still banned.

I'm almost entirely sure that I were using the name Helari when I was banned. I might check with my friends about them playing nw with my cd keys (I think one of them has a copy I registered on a laptop he still uses (which wouldn't make alot of sense considering I got banned when I was playing myself)).

Please look again though.

Offline Ericullus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
EDIT: re-did with new template.

Community name: 77y_Pfc_Tokin

Steam Name: Tokin (Picture is same as avatar to the left)

Location/Timezone: UK/BST

Regiments: 77y

About yourself: Well, from the moment I left my mother- lel jk. Very active on Napoleonic Wars and within the 77y. Dislike getting pointblanked and like being melee extraordinaire...Well, only in 33rd where blocking only exists for 10% of people, getting to the top end of the leaderboard with a bayonet and LMB.

Why you would be a good admin: 33rd is near enough the only server I play on public NW. Thus, I can spend nearly all of my Warband time (if it helps my cause, 630 hours at this point) on the server and the rest at private events. I play the server every day and have witnessed it all. The arty trolls, the defence destroyers, the teamhitters, the rude names, the BP wasters et cetera et cetera, giving me a full view on what the admins are looking out for, and how to deal with them accordingly.

Previous Experience (if any): Nada.

Who can vouch for you?: A few of the current admins may, I have tried to ease the crowd of 200 players at times when the admin seems to be overwhelmed by a horde of "arty trolls, defence destroyers, teamhitters, rude names, and BP wasters". Also a few of the regular players on the server.

He is active on the server and he Always try's to stop trolls

(+1)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:12:30 pm by Ericullus »

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
  • Side: Union
« Reply #873 on: July 04, 2013, 12:18:41 am »
Ban request

Name of the server you were on: 33rd siege
Name of the person causing trouble: Oaken
Nature of their offense: Harassment (following me around and kicking me when I'm trying to reload) / teamhitting
Time and date of their offense: 03/07 10:30 pm - 11 BST (gmt +1)
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Victim
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I admit I didn't handle it very well in the chat (probably making it worse) but when you look at the chat logs it may be a little misleading. There were about 4 people constantly hating on me. Oaken was one, Mrs_Goldstein was another (she's also betty btw and I suspect she was on earlier as sexy_lisa (between 10 - 10:30) destroying the defender walls - look in the logs, you'll see everyone complaining about her) and 2 others who I've never seen before. I did nothing to provoke them.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #874 on: July 04, 2013, 12:50:07 am »
Reason for ban (if known): No idea. Possibly barricading a door as defender which the enemy had used last round to flank. I didn't get any verbal complaints but maybe someone on your teamspeak or an admin got pissed at me.
Apologies/Notice: I'm sorry if I have broken any rules. I had no idea that the placement of barricades was regulated. Take note that the barricade wasn't bp wasting but a precaution.

Can't find you on the ban list, are you sure you got permanently banned and not a one hour ban?

I've been banned for atleast many weeks or longer, tried to connect a few times too. I've made one earlier unban request but I guess it got buried.

I'm almost entirely sure that I were using the name Helari when I was banned. I might check with my friends about them playing nw with my cd keys (I think one of them has a copy I registered on a laptop he still uses (which wouldn't make alot of sense considering I got banned when I was playing myself)).

Can you give us your ID then?

Offline Helari

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: July 04, 2013, 01:54:53 pm »

Can you give us your ID then?

Where can I find my ID?

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #876 on: July 04, 2013, 01:57:31 pm »
Here's the thread for finding your ID: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2748.0
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 04, 2013, 03:34:20 pm »
Ban request

Name of the server you were on: 33rd siege
Name of the person causing trouble: Oaken
Nature of their offense: Harassment (following me around and kicking me when I'm trying to reload) / teamhitting
Time and date of their offense: 03/07 10:30 pm - 11 BST (gmt +1)
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Victim
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I admit I didn't handle it very well in the chat (probably making it worse) but when you look at the chat logs it may be a little misleading. There were about 4 people constantly hating on me. Oaken was one, Mrs_Goldstein was another (she's also betty btw and I suspect she was on earlier as sexy_lisa (between 10 - 10:30) destroying the defender walls - look in the logs, you'll see everyone complaining about her) and 2 others who I've never seen before. I did nothing to provoke them.

Added to the watched list.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:39:20 pm by Gurkha »

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: July 04, 2013, 04:09:27 pm »
Love all you guys and your server  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline nurgole

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 04, 2013, 04:46:08 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: Nurgole
Administrator who banned you (if known) : -
Reason for ban (if known): Don't know, just got banned.
Apologies/Notice:

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 04, 2013, 04:55:54 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: Nurgole
Administrator who banned you (if known) : -
Reason for ban (if known): Don't know, just got banned.
Apologies/Notice:

Cannot find you on the ban list, are you sure it was a permanent ban and not just a temporary one hour ban?

Offline nurgole

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 04, 2013, 04:57:42 pm »
I have no idea what it was even all about, didn't get any notification or anything.
 -EDIT just tried it again, still banned
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 05:00:14 pm by nurgole »

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 04, 2013, 05:02:21 pm »
Wait for a hour before rejoining the server if you cannot join then please give us your ID.

Here's the thread for finding your ID: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2748.0

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 04, 2013, 05:06:24 pm »
Good to see that my maps are getting more balanced now.

The Alamo still needs some editing so that the defenders can actually win. I notice it is getting better but they lose in the last 3 minutes or so.

The Spanish Fort is going to be edited aswell. Most likely the flag 1 floor down and the spawns 1 floor up. Also I am going to make 2 entrances I think instead of a whole army going to the stairs.

The Winter Map is fine, I placed the bridge closer already so the map can be decided earlier then in the last 30 seconds.s

The Villa has always been fine.

And I probably forget a map now, but yeah. That will be fine.
So I am almost done :p
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 04, 2013, 05:07:53 pm »
Good to see that my maps are getting more balanced now.

The Alamo still needs some editing so that the defenders can actually win. I notice it is getting better but they lose in the last 3 minutes or so.

The Spanish Fort is going to be edited aswell. Most likely the flag 1 floor down and the spawns 1 floor up. Also I am going to make 2 entrances I think instead of a whole army going to the stairs.

The Winter Map is fine, I placed the bridge closer already so the map can be decided earlier then in the last 30 seconds.s

The Villa has always been fine.

And I probably forget a map now, but yeah. That will be fine.
So I am almost done :p

New maps?  ::)