Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247337 times)

Offline Tederheidsmachine

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Your_Majesty
  • Side: Neutral
I've seen Spartan Uranus being racist but he left before I could ban him. I'll keep an eye on those Spartans.

Give the name etc. on the thread (Should have taken screenshots ofcourse) so that the troll can be loggbanned. Btw.  ''I'll keep an eye on those Spartans.'' Do not use that. Spartans are nice fellows and good in melee. That one of them trolls does not mean they are watchable.

Basically this. It's also worth looking at whether people are being nationalistic or racist. The former is mildly acceptable, whereas the latter isn't.

Is wasn't reporting him; I was just responding to Rydog and Presidente.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #826 on: June 30, 2013, 04:20:06 pm »
Name of the server you were on :33rd siege
Name of the person causing trouble: Cornelis_de_Wit
Nature of their offense: Spamming the entire spawn full with bagpipe music
Time and date of their offense: Now, just look at the date of this post. It's happening as we speak
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. none
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!) I have pictures, but I don't think they can proof anything but him being a bagpipeplayer. Mack of the 4e was a witness, maybe he can testify. Among the other 140 people of the server.

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
  • Nick: 1stBRA_Pte_Jake
« Reply #827 on: June 30, 2013, 06:05:58 pm »
Community name: 33rd_Rct_Ahquatic
Steam Name: Ahquatic
Location/Timezone: Wales, GMT
Regiments: 33rd, 68th, 14th
About yourself: You guys know me well now. I've been in the regiment since September and I used to have the pass to our old server.
Why you would be a good admin: I've had experience, I've paid for the running of this siege server for 5 months and have nothing to show for it, unfortunately. (Donated 150 Euros). I'm a mature player who will be regular on it. I've been loyal, and would appreciate just some form of thanks to the donations I've provided, considering the server would never have been started without me :P
Previous Experience (if any): Been playing warband for over a year and I used to help admin trainings back in October/November time.
Who can vouch for you?: You all know me. In particular: Potato, VanLedger, Stefan, Ripsi etc.

I hope you guys can see how this would help me in the grand scheme of things (after reading what I put before). It'll help me be more active and something to fill my time with. I'm responsible, mature and hopefully fun to be around.

Thanks in advance guys

Offline potato

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 30, 2013, 06:10:45 pm »
Community name: 33rd_Rct_Ahquatic
Steam Name: Ahquatic
Location/Timezone: Wales, GMT
Regiments: 33rd, 68th, 14th
About yourself: You guys know me well now. I've been in the regiment since September and I used to have the pass to our old server.
Why you would be a good admin: I've had experience, I've paid for the running of this siege server for 5 months and have nothing to show for it, unfortunately. (Donated 150 Euros). I'm a mature player who will be regular on it. I've been loyal, and would appreciate just some form of thanks to the donations I've provided, considering the server would never have been started without me :P
Previous Experience (if any): Been playing warband for over a year and I used to help admin trainings back in October/November time.
Who can vouch for you?: You all know me. In particular: Potato, VanLedger, Stefan, Ripsi etc.

I hope you guys can see how this would help me in the grand scheme of things (after reading what I put before). It'll help me be more active and something to fill my time with. I'm responsible, mature and hopefully fun to be around.

Thanks in advance guys
+1, good guy by my opinion and wants order in the server more than most people would.

Offline Tanai

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #829 on: June 30, 2013, 10:14:31 pm »
Community name: Tanai
Steam Name: kim2600
Location/Timezone: GTM+1
Regiments: 33rd
About yourself: I'm a friendly and a happy guy from Japan but live in denmark.. NW is my Favorite game :P
Why you would be a good admin: I will help 33rd protect the server from trolls and people who are not following the rules.. and i will help 33rd with recruiting.
Previous Experience (if any): i was admin on Zombie_server 84th_Public 97th_Commanderbattle
Who can vouch for you?: No one.. and i know i was a troll.. but i wont be like that again and i promise.. i will be a very good admin.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 30, 2013, 10:31:07 pm »
About yourself: I'm a friendly and a happy guy from Japan but live in denmark.. NW is my Favorite game :P
Why you would be a good admin: I will help 33rd protect the server from trolls and people who are not following the rules.. and i will help 33rd with recruiting.
Previous Experience (if any): i was admin on Zombie_server 84th_Public 97th_Commanderbattle
Who can vouch for you?: No one.. and i know i was a troll.. but i wont be like that again and i promise.. i will be a very good admin.

lol
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 30, 2013, 11:03:19 pm »
Already banned tons of times at FSE,using Regimental command avatar and spams admin apps....What about NO

Offline Another_Player

• Sergeant Major
  • Rise :^)
    • View Profile
    • 33rd Regiment of foot
  • Nick: 73rd_Rgl_Another_Player
  • Side: Union
« Reply #832 on: July 01, 2013, 12:34:25 am »
+1 For Ahquatic, really good guy who'll make a really good admin :)

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #833 on: July 01, 2013, 12:35:05 am »
Man I go to another city for 3 days and already have to load a bunch of map updates/new maps. Nice work  :D
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Takada_San

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.97thregiment.enjin.com
  • Nick: 97th_Cpl_Takada
« Reply #834 on: July 01, 2013, 01:13:10 am »
Already banned tons of times at FSE,using Regimental command avatar and spams admin apps....What about NO
I made new account becus i have changed my ingame name.. that is all.. and i never knew that i will get ban for multi acounts :-/

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #835 on: July 01, 2013, 01:18:35 am »
Man I go to another city for 3 days and already have to load a bunch of map updates/new maps. Nice work  :D

We have 4 maps ready to be added to the server and possibly 2 more.

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #836 on: July 01, 2013, 01:27:20 am »

Nice !  ;D

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #837 on: July 01, 2013, 01:57:27 am »

Sweet as, I look forward to seeing them
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Kovman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 01, 2013, 04:24:27 pm »
Community name: Kovman
Steam Name: Kovman
Location/Time zone: Gmt+2
Regiments: 33rd for 11 months
About yourself: I am a loyal member to the 33rd (33rd4lyf). I Currently live in Israel. NW is my favorite game
Why you would be a good admin: I want people to have fun and the only to make this possible is to stop the trolling. I've also been on the the server several times where u c one admin dealing with a lot of trolls so I would like to try to help this problem. Also i would like to help recruit to the help the regiment expand.
Previous Experience (if any): No
Who can vouch for you?: Potato,Van Hulstein,Primus
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:37:22 pm by Kovman »

Offline Van_Hulstein

• Captain
  • Orangist and very proud ex-33rd Lieutenant.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NL_VanHulstein
« Reply #839 on: July 01, 2013, 04:35:43 pm »
Community name: Kovman
Steam Name: Kovman
Location/Time zone: Gmt+2
Regiments: 33rd for 11 months
About yourself: I am a loyal member to the 33rd (33rd4lyf). I Currently live in Israel. NW is my favorite game
Why you would be a good admin: I want people to have fun and the only to make this possible is to stop the trolling. I've also been on the the server several times where u c one admin dealing with a lot of trolls so I would like to try to help this problem. Also i would like to help recruit to the help the regiment expand.
Previous Experience (if any): No
Who can vouch for you?: Potato
+1 Great guy, trust worthy and a good admin
Nunc aut nunquam