Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247368 times)

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
and i like how when you say you want more NA and AUS admins and then when you get admin applications that are NA or AUS you ignore them unless some vouches  for them but still you ignore them

I like it how you are getting trouble soon, cuse you spam to much. Stop it please!

in all honestly did any one  look at the post with the troll that i was trying to report and dealt with it because when i got back on the server he was still there trolling the arty unless it was dealt with

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
and i like how when you say you want more NA and AUS admins and then when you get admin applications that are NA or AUS you ignore them unless some vouches  for them but still you ignore them

I like it how you are getting trouble soon, cuse you spam to much. Stop it please!

in all honestly did any one  look at the post with the troll that i was trying to report and dealt with it because when i got back on the server he was still there trolling the arty unless it was dealt with

Make a propper ban request and the head admins will have a look..
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
Name of the person causing trouble: MICHALE
Nature of their offense: trolling the arty
Time and date of their offense: 20:00 to 2:30 Friday
proof if you have it, For instance screenshots

as you see he is kicking the arty there

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:30:58 am by scotland123456 »

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
i would like to make a ban request

name of person of how was trolling "MICHALE"
he was trolling the arty

-Name of the player
-Time and date
-Evidence
-What did he do

We need to know all that stuff, if not. Nothing will happen with the reason: Not enough evidence
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
-Name of the player "MICHALE"
-Time and date 20:00-20:30 Friday
-Evidence there is a picture in the forum. But for some reason i cant it to show on the spoiler thing 
-What did he do he was trolling the arty

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
scotland123456, you have not used a single bit of punctuation or grammar in your posts, it hurts my eyes to read them. It seriously does not help your case when you type like a toddler.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Oh and when I was playing the new map my computer crashed, and threw such a shitfit I had to refresh the hard drive. Currently spending the morning re-installing every programme on my computer  :/  so you might want to take it out of rotation. I also remember a lot of other people were crashing as well, though I don't think as bad as me.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Oh and when I was playing the new map my computer crashed, and threw such a shitfit I had to refresh the hard drive. Currently spending the morning re-installing every programme on my computer  :/  so you might want to take it out of rotation. I also remember a lot of other people were crashing as well, though I don't think as bad as me.

We know about this. I am quite sure the map is currently not in the rotation, also I've heard that the tents and fogg caused lagg, with caused most pc's to drop because the map was to big.
I removed lots of tents and fog, so it should be better but well only bring it back in ones we have fully tested it!

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Hey Gurkha or St3fan, there's a troll that needs banning. Opened the gate as defender then quickly left the server. As you can imagine on that map, it pretty much lost the defenders the round.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Aren't you glad you have an admin in New Zealand who can sort these things while you guys sleep  :P

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
scotland123456, you have not used a single bit of punctuation or grammar in your posts, it hurts my eyes to read them. It seriously does not help your case when you type like a toddler.

mate don't have any right to say that sometimes i don't have time to check my grammar and i can see were i went wrong but i don't need some one like you to tell me that

Offline Bakarat

• Donator
    • View Profile
I found a glitch in one of your maps, dont know the name of it but got some screen shots.

https://i.imgur.com/a/6HG96

When attacking u can just walk into the fort wihout any problem.

Regards,

Dionysos

Offline Blitz_craig

• First Lieutenant
  • Developer, War of 1812
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Side: Union
We can put an invisible barrier there that will prevent people from going through the wall. Thanks for pointing it out.

Offline Guardsman96

• Private
    • View Profile
Nickname: Margaret_Thatcher
Steam name: (RLP) Callum
Why?: I am sick of trolls and timewasters ruining mine and others siege battles and arty trolls are the worst plague upon gaming-kind.
How active on the server: at least once a day.
Previous administration experience: Ran 2 of my own servers - 1 siege, 1 battle.
Who can vouch for you?: Anyone in my reg. - Nr.9 Feld Jeager Batallion - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Nr9_PB

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
I found a glitch in one of your maps, dont know the name of it but got some screen shots.

Regards,

Dionysos

Damn that's a good glitch.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile

Regards,

Dionysos
Thanks a lot for reporting and not taking advantage of the glitch!