Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247513 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Even though I wouldn't be on for some time, hopefully sometime in the future, I could help out in times of need.

Nickname: 00th_Vtrn_Sleek

Steam name: sleekcrush (sleekcrush10)

Why?: To help a large and growing server and maintain its' reputation as one of the best.

How active on the server: As of now, not active. Later on when I get back into the game, very active, at least a couple hours, just like I do on other servers.

Previous administration experience: NW_Official_NA1, NW_Official_EU1, 3e_Volt Server, Thundersnow_Events (Menelaos's Thursday Event (Previous), My own event (Sleek's Wednesday Event), Thundersnow's Friday Event (Previous/Current)), 1stFKI_Server (Millander's Tuesday Event (Previous)), Groupfighting_Server

Who can vouch for you?: Anyone who knows me I guess?
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
Even though I wouldn't be on for some time, hopefully sometime in the future, I could help out in times of need.

Nickname: 00th_Vtrn_Sleek

Steam name: sleekcrush (sleekcrush10)

Why?: To help a large and growing server and maintain its' reputation as one of the best.

How active on the server: As of now, not active. Later on when I get back into the game, very active, at least a couple hours, just like I do on other servers.

Previous administration experience: NW_Official_NA1, NW_Official_EU1, 3e_Volt Server, Thundersnow_Events (Menelaos's Thursday Event (Previous), My own event (Sleek's Wednesday Event), Thundersnow's Friday Event (Previous/Current)), 1stFKI_Server (Millander's Tuesday Event (Previous)), Groupfighting_Server

Who can vouch for you?: Anyone who knows me I guess?
+1 It would be great to see Sleek on the admin team

Offline AlaskanGamer

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AlaskanGamer
Nickname:AlaskanGamer
Steam name:Nr35_AlaskanGamer
Why?:To Keep this server up and running and for people to be nice on it:)
How active on the server:I'm active on it a lot
Previous administration experience:On My Old regiments server
Who can vouch for you?:?
Note:I do not troll and i do not admin abuse and i follow all the rules.Have a Nice Day!:)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 01:11:29 am by AlaskanGamer »

Offline potato

• Private
    • View Profile
Nickname: Communist_Potato
Steam name: Master_Potato
Why?:  Because I want to out keep trolls and keep it fun in the 33rd. I want to be an admin in the field. Play, and when I see any trolling, team killing/hitting and such, I can take care of it right away without other admins needing to be called.
How active on the server: About an hour a day or more on an average.
Previous administration experience: I know how to use admin powers, but no official previous admin use on nw. just a bit in other games.
Who can vouch for you?:  MrSt3fan (Shtefan!), Caeser, mathiassille and gravy.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:04:20 pm by potato »

Offline Brum

• Private
  • The Brum!
    • View Profile
Nickname: Brum
Steam name: Brum
Why?: Basicly got nothing better todo and want to spend my time making a server wich people enjoy to play on
How active on the server: i am online everyday so
Previous administration experience: basicly around 5 years in various games like Garry's Mod Minecraft, CS:S and Mount and blade warband not to forget the humans vs bots server while i was still in the 15th alot of events from the 15th like siege and linebattles and i am still admin on the Melee Groupfighting
Who can vouch for you?: Stefan and maybe some people of the 9th Brigade and maybe some people from the 15th that dont hate me for leaving the 15th
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:08:57 pm by Brum »

Offline 33rdLucyz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
+1 to Arandomguy's application and SilentMuskets, Both active when I am on!

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
Nickname: scotty1
Steam name: scots guard 
Why?: well all i want is players to enjoy them self on your server and to help out and not let any trolls on the sever to annoy any players
How active on the server: most days 3-6 hours 
Previous administration experience: i was an admin a counter strike force server
Who can vouch for you?: ukgamer1235 he was an admin with me on the counter strike force server and anyone else who wants to vouch for me

Offline 33rdLucyz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Never seen you on the siege before ^

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
Thanks Lucy!

Offline Hali

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hali
Nickname: 33rd_Rgl_Hali

Steam name: Halitha

Why?: Always see poor Lucy or Ribs on there own trying to admin the server, so i figure you could use more admins on around the time that i play, diverse playtimes, always important ;)

How active on the server: Just returned from leave, going to be on everyday.

Previous administration experience: None on NW (hey we all start somewhere right), however have done on M&B W and other games like minecraft, CS, Day Z. It's all the same really.

Who can vouch for you?: Lucy has seen my activity, Stefan and Takashi are aware of my maturity in handling these matters. Other than that, add my friends on my steam list and they'll let you know.
Takashi - Pomf Pomf (Rest of Light Company start to sing)....Me - ......What da f....

Offline 33rdLucyz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: 33rd_Rgl_Hali

Steam name: Halitha

Why?: Always see poor Lucy or Ribs on there own trying to admin the server, so i figure you could use more admins on around the time that i play, diverse playtimes, always important ;)

How active on the server: Just returned from leave, going to be on everyday.

Previous administration experience: None on NW (hey we all start somewhere right), however have done on M&B W and other games like minecraft, CS, Day Z. It's all the same really.

Who can vouch for you?: Lucy has seen my activity, Stefan and Takashi are aware of my maturity in handling these matters. Other than that, add my friends on my steam list and they'll let you know.

+1111 Accept please. ^_^

Offline ukGameingman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Why?: well all i want is players to enjoy them self on your server and to help out and not let any trolls on the sever to annoy any players
Previous administration experience: i was an admin a counter strike force server
Who can vouch for you?: ukgamer1235 he was an admin with me on the counter strike force server and anyone else who wants to vouch for me

1+ very mature and Trustworthy

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
+1 from a newly made account with 1 post  ::)

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot

1+ very mature and Trustworthy

1 post. Not suspicious at all.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline 33rdLucyz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Exactly what I was thinking. lol.