Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247343 times)

Offline cr870

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #150 on: May 03, 2013, 12:27:01 am »
has the admin applications finished now ?

Offline Jigstas

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: May 03, 2013, 05:25:42 am »
Nickname: 91st_Sjt_James_Watson (Franciscus)
Steam name: [91st] Franciscus
Why?: I want to become an admin on this server for I believe it is currently one of the best siege servers in NW. It is very enjoyable to play on it, and I believe that I would be able to uphold the rules and make it even more so.
How active on the server: Usually go on every day.
Previous administration experience: Admin on 22nd siege (now Wolfpack_Siege) on native for a long time now, and I am also an admin on groupfighting.
Who can vouch for you?: I'm sure Morgoth, Dekkers and Jigstas can vouch for me :)

+3

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #152 on: May 03, 2013, 02:18:32 pm »
We have enough admins for now, but if we need any we will look at the applications again ! :)

Server is updated, new map ''The Alamo'' has been added and some maps have been fixed. We're still working on improving the server but things are looking good.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #153 on: May 03, 2013, 03:23:02 pm »
Just leaving this here for the future if you need any.

Nickname:Robert Dalrymple
Steam name:jez93
Why?:I really like your server and it has a really nice feel to it, the administration is kind and polite but just and the players reflect that. I would like to help keep it this way.
How active on the server:Well I'm waiting for the round to end in your server as I write this so... ;)
Previous administration experience:Admittedly little in public servers beyond my own and the 60th's when we'd let the plebs run in. But I've administrated a Monday linebattle almost non-stop since November and also ran a Thursday event for about 2 months. In fact I am an admin on the 15th bots server though admittedly I don't visit it much as I've never cared much for the gametype (I was made admin without applying.)
Who can vouch for you?: [60th] Peter Broetz,IVe_Carabino,Willhelm (Blood & Iron Dev) and 15th Colonel Cenkris.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2013, 03:31:01 pm »
Just leaving this here for the future if you need any.

Nickname:Robert Dalrymple
Steam name:jez93
Why?:I really like your server and it has a really nice feel to it, the administration is kind and polite but just and the players reflect that. I would like to help keep it this way.
How active on the server:Well I'm waiting for the round to end in your server as I write this so... ;)
Previous administration experience:Admittedly little in public servers beyond my own and the 60th's when we'd let the plebs run in. But I've administrated a Monday linebattle almost non-stop since November and also ran a Thursday event for about 2 months. In fact I am an admin on the 15th bots server though admittedly I don't visit it much as I've never cared much for the gametype (I was made admin without applying.)
Who can vouch for you?: [60th] Peter Broetz,IVe_Carabino,Willhelm (Blood & Iron Dev) and 15th Colonel Cenkris.

Ill vouch for you too ;). +1

And I am updating ''The Alamo'' now. Bug free etc. and the Villa is getting a mini update :)
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2013, 03:38:22 pm »
Why thankyou very much Dekkers :)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2013, 03:59:26 pm »

Well, the more admins the better in my opinion. And as you are a LtCol you should do fine... SHOULD ;p
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Tjav

• Sergeant
  • Yes Im Wierd
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2013, 05:53:48 pm »

Well, the more admins the better in my opinion. And as you are a LtCol you should do fine... SHOULD ;p

im also vouching for this lovely person :-*
Former Chief Of Staff of the 2nd Coldstream, Rest In Peace

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
« Reply #158 on: May 03, 2013, 05:55:56 pm »
No one vouches for eazy... :(

Regarding what Dekkers said about James being a LtCol and therefore trustworthy, I have made the decision to promote myself to Field Marshal Eazy-E of the 25th Regiment of Foot.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2013, 06:15:45 pm »
Hmm, it should have nothing to do with ranks, otherwise my Colonel status is being overlooked, nor popularity.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2013, 06:19:56 pm »
Yeah I think he is joking, rank wouldn't have anything to do with it. For example, a Colonel of the 25th (me..kinda) is still a less impressive rank than Lieutenant in a large, renowned regiment, like the 84e or... the 33rd ( :-*)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 03, 2013, 07:14:42 pm »
No one vouches for eazy... :(

Regarding what Dekkers said about James being a LtCol and therefore trustworthy, I have made the decision to promote myself to Field Marshal Eazy-E of the 25th Regiment of Foot.

I don't know you that well ;). And he is not just LtCol. But I know the 3rd FG, I've played against them. That is different ;)

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 03, 2013, 10:13:05 pm »
I didn't see Eazy's app but he is a most amiable fellow who I can't imagine acting in any way but the most responsible manner.

Though I probably shouldn't be aiding the competition ;)

And thankyou for the support chaps, comes as a most pleasant surprise.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2013, 10:35:36 pm »
Actually, being an admin on both the 33rd's other servers, I could probably guess the Siege admin password lol.

But yeah, it's based mostly on server activity and I'm not that active, so thats why Nicos (a corporal in my regiment) got it instead :)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 03, 2013, 10:38:51 pm »
Made a new map today. That is supposed to replace the worst of the 6 maps on the server atm. Always good to have ''back up'' maps.

Big picture. It's pretty unclear on the image, view is better in game. I love snow, and this map is an excisting map with a new area new fort etc. custom made ofcourse :). Hope you guys like it!
Spoiler
[close]