Author Topic: Report of 24th[Sgt]_Getty, Admin Misuse.  (Read 3195 times)

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
Report of 24th[Sgt]_Getty, Admin Misuse.
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:36:39 am »
Howdy,

I'm really getting sick of some of these admins slaying, kicking, and threatening. Today, I bring you a report of 24th[Sgt]_Getty, a US1 (Now NA1) admin. Here's what happened... and led to me write this report, which I never do. First time doing this about an admin.

I went on NA1, around 12:10am EST. I perched myself up on a hill, the map was Russian River, I believe, and I proceed to shooting. On my second shot, another player, Cat, decides it's a good idea to walk in front of my shot just as I shoot, without going behind me, which is the logical thing to do. So, of course, I get a little mad, and say "WTF DUDE." Getty says, "cmon petschie." I then added,"Cat, you're an idit." (Meaning to say Idiot*) Getty comes over and tells me something stupid, "you killed cat you dont get to call cat an idiot." And, then Getty slays me. He continues after saying, "Next time, it's a kick." And, further adds something along the lines of, "If you call someone an idiot again, I'll kick you."

I didn't know calling someone an idiot is a slayable and kickable offense. I didn't see Cat, because i play in first person, otherwise i would have seen her. Even though I can be tied to being the one at fault, and I accept that, I refuse to let this admin misuse and threatening slide.

I took a picture out of haste, unfortunately it's not what I meant to snap a screen of. And, post-picture taking, is where 24th[Sgt]_Getty said, "If you call someone an idiot again, I'll kick you."

P.S. Not sure where to put this, exactly... Please move, if necessary.

Picture of misuse...
[close]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:38:30 am by kpetschulat »

Offline KittyWolf

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Report of 24th[Sgt]_Getty, Admin Misuse.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 06:48:54 am »
" On my second shot, another player, Cat, decides it's a good idea to walk in front of my shot just as I shoot, without going behind me, which is the logical thing to do. "

Actually, it was because I didn't notice that you were there the reason I moved upfront as I was following Getty, in which you later shot me at the same time. If you're trying to make an accusation that I was trolling around the game, then I wasn't. Beside that, you were standing directly behind an invisible barrier, so it's not as if I had any other option.

Other than that, I didn't have a problem with the fact that you team killed me, since it was an accident, but you didn't need to proceed by calling me an idiot, even despite the admin later warning.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 08:06:56 am by KittyWolf »

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 06:52:10 am »
How didn't you see me? I find that to be total bullshit. I was right in front of you, clearly. I called you an idiot, because you decided to run in front of me as I shot... I was not in front of a barrier, I was perched very close to the end of the hill, you could have easily went around me, as I said.

Offline KittyWolf

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 06:55:07 am »
How didn't you see me? I find that to be total bullshit. I was right in front of you, clearly. I called you an idiot, because you decided to run in front of me as I shot... I was not in front of a barrier, I was perched very close to the end of the hill, you could have easily went around me, as I said.

I didn't see you because:

1. It was on the dark side of the map and you were kneeling.
2. I wasn't actually paying attention to my surrounding as I was following the person who was infront of me.

Like I said, it was an accident that happens a lot of time in Mount and Blade, except you made a big deal out of it by insulting another player.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 07:13:59 am »
Worst excuse, sorry. We're on the Brits, I was wearing a bright red shirt and white pants, you can't see that? Either way, this is more of an issue about the admin, and not one's incompetence.

Offline KittyWolf

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 07:17:05 am »
 ::) Just don't name-call people that you team killed then.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 07:19:06 am »
Why? There's no rule against it. Lol. If I feel someone does something stupid, I'll more than likely voice it. What you did, was rooted from incompetence, and "blindness" of the obvious.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 07:36:07 am »
Quote from: From the bans/unbans section...
Complaints

Naturally the administration of any server is bound to have problems and upsets, in which case you are free to contact Cenzii (for EU) or Deofuta (for US), directly via private message. The usual procedure for PM's remains; stay courteous and level headed, explain clearly what lead you to complain and include relevant times and dates. If you have any complaints about  Cenzii or Deofuta, refer them directly to Vincenzo or Refleax.
Petschie,

I expected you of all people to have read the above. You are frequently on the bans/unbans section, whether it be for yourself or another, yet you seem to have failed to read the stickies there prior?

Not only do I disagree with your posting this publicly, but I also disagree with the accusation. I can see why he slayed you, no offence, but you tend to have a short temper. Not only that, but in the time I've known Getty, he's never abused admin on any servers. He and I were avid Mount and Gladius players, and I feel Spearing can vouch for this aswell, Getty adminned my server and he never did anything wrong. The logs still show he never did anything wrong. When he adminned, he did it fairly and justly. And nothing has changed since then regarding his personality.

You however? I cannot say the same. I'm not sure entirely what you had hoped to accomplish by this thread, but I'd suggest locking it then PMing a moderator your 'evidence' of Getty's faults, those which obviously I cannot see. Although you may call me biased due to my friendship with Getty, I still feel this whole claim ridiculous, and taken out of context.

EDIT: Also, I got James' input on the matter, "I agree with Windy, you're going a little overboard. Deep breaths, mate."
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 07:39:48 am by Windbusche »

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 07:48:06 am »
You may want to reread the rules Petschie.
- Do not make derogatory remarks to other players or regiments on the server, or about players who may not be on the server. This includes, but is not limited to, racist, sexist, homophobic and bigoted insults, as well as personal attacks and harassment.

Offline James of Ramrodia

• Volunteer
  • Epicrules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marins_Garde_MltB_James
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 07:50:10 am »
Petschie.... :/

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 07:56:07 am »
No, I wanted this public. And, this "bigoted remarks" bullshit has been around since when? I've called people idiots and the like since NW first came out, it is only now that I am threatened to be kicked from the server by Getty. Wind, I don't care if you think Getty is a good admin or not, and if you read the rules, you'd see that unless you have something related to the incident, you shouldn't post. And, I refuse to lock this thread. This stupid shit with admins now are not only getting on my nerves, but quite a few of the community. I can't say "idiot," without being told I'll be removed from the server? Oh, please.

I'm going to message Deo about this, and see what he says. Probably is going to stick on the side with Getty, as he's done with every other admin. Fucking administration is 1 sided.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 07:57:27 am »
YOU wanted this public, so you totally ignore the sticky at the top of the bans and unbans section?
How far have you fallen, lad? I expected higher of you. It's a rule, so follow it. The ingame server rules thread is locked for a reason, as they are NOT up for discussion.

EDIT: Also, I see no incident. It was a threat. Most likely to shut you up for a few moments so he could think. Nor is the sticky that says so on this board, rather in bans/unbans. Petschie, you really gotta simmer down with all the 'anti admins'. Why must you make comments openly insulting the intelligence of someone? If someone TKs you, simply let it go. It's a game. Don't insult the intelligence of others, as it's considered a derogatory remark. And that rule has been there as long as the servers have been up.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 07:59:48 am by Windbusche »

Offline James of Ramrodia

• Volunteer
  • Epicrules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marins_Garde_MltB_James
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 07:57:54 am »
You don't do any fucking credit to your fucking self by talking like fucking this fuck fuck fuck it just fucking makes you look fucking mad and fucking people take you less fucking seriously, okay fuck?

Offline KittyWolf

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 08:00:59 am »
With that said, I don't hold any hostility toward Petschie though, I honestly believe he's a good player, seeing how he managed to get 27-2 in Battle a moment ago.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 08:01:45 am »
His skills in combat, however, is not the subject being debated at the moment. Rather his social skills towards other players on the server, and towards the admins.