Author Topic: Mayhem and Bluenose exposed.  (Read 926 times)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
Mayhem and Bluenose exposed.
« on: September 01, 2020, 03:56:43 am »
So today Mayhem epic noob challenged me to an ft7. After i disposed of this garbage trash talker noob and I was up 1-0 on him he decided to leave the server like a bum noob. Bro is so scared it's unbelievable. I have included a photo to describe the situation. He will be added to the list of epic trolls that have been defeated in valiant combat. Bluenose even played for him and was still disposed of. Classic mayhem troll noob. As an epic NW strategist i take this victory with great pride. Mayhem was kicking me over and over from the server after his noob reg tried to take a forfeit win from us in a gf down 10-2 because they wanted to play on NA_deathmatch. I await mayhem's pathetic response... oh wait. This noob is too cowardly to face me like a man and has even blocked me on steam and FSE which to be honest I didn't even know is possible. Like bro cmon bro what are we doing here bro.

https://i.imgur.com/5JDnaaE.png

Offline Dane

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mayhem and Bluenose exposed.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 03:58:27 am »
my eyes hurt ;-;

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 04:03:31 am »
mayhem ducked two duels? sheesh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 04:06:18 am »
add this to the wiki
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 05:33:48 am »
as a fellow racist of NW. Mayhem a bitch

Edit: and bluenose

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 06:18:58 am »
Hawkince to Mayhem:

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 06:37:30 am »
and we thought mikey and horses careers was on the ropes  :o

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 03:56:33 pm »
OH SHIT ROUND 2

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 05:15:42 pm »
Cornelius is a true public servant

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 09:41:24 pm »

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2020, 07:53:22 am »
Oh plz coward you showed up to our server and tryed to 1v1 me as all hell broke loose and had mad people come at me at once your 1v1 is illegatimate scrub your just like every other kid in this game bro when i was in my prime and didn't retired didn't have the balls to fight me 1v1 and message me on steam to setup a legit 1v1 without the trolling. Anyways yea I unfortunately retired now due to being to busy with my new found power outside the game so I no longer have time to shine in this game and shit on all you haters so ill just do it outside and tell you all about it haha also I did not read one comment on this thread and im being honest sorry to deny you of your primitive attempt at gaining my attention im simple here to set the record straight regardless of what weakminded or weak individual is stupid enough to believe you anyways kid dream on I win completely ahahahahaa losers.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 02:54:46 pm »
Wow that was two sentences somehow

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2020, 10:31:53 pm »
Wow that was two sentences somehow

Might have Mayhem write my papers, this man can hit the word count no problem
click here to join the 84th