Author Topic: UFC - NW  (Read 45402 times)

Suns

Re: UFC - NW
« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2018, 08:44:22 pm »
lol why the russian gang following me?

time to explain my motives for trolling and "excessively bullying" russian

for those of you that don't know, russianfury nearly quit NW a few days ago because AfterShock (my league gf team) 20-10'd his groupfight team in a pre-league scrim

this resulted in russian raging at his hardest, witnesses say if it was recorded it wouldn't even be funny because russian has raged before and this is a meme and all, but this raging was absurd actually annoying and childish

following the intense rage and blame on his team, (yes, they've told me all of this lol during and after the match) russian decides to quit the game, file a request to drop out of NWPC, and defriend 90% of his friends list (even people who defend him to this day like as if he cares about you lol)

i shitposted after the match on russian because i know all that shit he was talking on teamspeak (your team told me a lot russian lololo) people told us what he did but he wont talk that shit to us on our teamspeak or even say it ingame, if you're gonna be that pussy you're honestly a bitch lol for real

russian talks all that shit on teamspeak and rages so hard after we beat him in a pre-league scrim then decides because he lost to us he's gonna hide in a "retirement" corner and recover from his breakdown

you realize how much of a bitch move that is? and considering it all stemmed from that shittalk hed say over and over only to bite on his own words after getting 20-10'd in a pre-league scrim? like come on lol if russian is so mature how come he throws fits everytime he loses? why he go on a tangent blaming his own team for his loss when he'd get footlanced nearly every round by raf and i? and why is he sending other people after me to talk me down instead of addressing me myself?

i just see russian as a bitch lol he talks all this shit steady woofin but when you go to confront him hes got nothing to say fake as fuck

I doubt that his trash talking is seen as excessive bullying. He didnt insult or bully him. He just said that he wanted to face him without him forfeiting this time. But then in ALL CAPS. Idk what u think bullying is but that isn't it.

Edit: Wasn't even much of a trash talk tbh. He just implied that Russianfury dodged their last ft7 and asked for a new one cause he posted something implying "hes back"

Im sure Russian wont get upset over someone saying that over a game. So how is that excessive bullying

yes he does get offended, he reported me for "excessive bullying" because of posts like these and sending his goonies to post on me but he wont post himself

he reports me but he talks all this shit about the skill level of other teams telling his own team how shitty and worthless they are and goes on an extreme rage after the loss but he wont use his own logic against him ???

how can you respect a "respectable groupfighter" or player like that? ive lost all respect for the guy after that match what he pulled

for the lines of excessive bullying id say if i was personally attacking russian id be making fun of his appearance/personal life instead of keeping it to NW but all im making fun of is his actions on a video game like how i used to make excessive fun out of vetro choosing to hack for a long period of time

Oatmeal

« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2018, 09:35:29 pm »
seems like you have a lot on your mind suns

although i didn’t read any of that, you should consider a therapist

Suns

« Reply #257 on: June 25, 2018, 10:03:34 pm »
lol all im saying is how can they question and attack my moral character and categorize my interactions with russian as "excessive bullying"

if anything they should have at least examined russian's moral character also which has demonstrated itself in the past  ::)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #258 on: June 25, 2018, 11:04:49 pm »
That's a lot of words, Suns is overloading!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:12:55 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #259 on: June 25, 2018, 11:54:48 pm »
Give me some examples of Russian shittalking other teams and maybe I'll believe you lol. I wouldn't say Russian and I were ever really friends, I hardly knew him, so it's not like I am trying to defend hin.

You  just  haven't really been forthcoming with your evidence Suns.

MATT123456789

« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2018, 12:22:04 am »
Only reason u don't make fun of Russians IRL appearance is cuz u haven't seen him. Lol

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2018, 12:37:18 am »
Only reason u don't make fun of Russians IRL appearance is cuz u haven't seen him. Lol
I think this can be considered bullying
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Suns

« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2018, 12:45:04 am »

i've seen him mostly everyone from 2015-2016 have seen him and know what im talking about

Give me some examples of Russian shittalking other teams and maybe I'll believe you lol. I wouldn't say Russian and I were ever really friends, I hardly knew him, so it's not like I am trying to defend hin.

lol how am i gonna present this evidence when it comes from my own experience with him and his OWN TEAM MEMBERS telling me all about it
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 12:47:38 am by Suns »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2018, 02:20:06 am »
It’s almost like you’ve got a history of this.. unprovoked...

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2018, 02:32:27 am »
Suns, I know you get sexual satisfaction from screenshots.

I don't buy for any small amount of time Russian or his team did anything you claim he did unless you throw down some evidence.

Suns

« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2018, 05:56:05 am »
lol his own members aren't gonna speak for themselves and embarrass/beef with him more than already

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2018, 06:13:08 am »

just watch that

Suns

« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2018, 06:19:47 am »

just watch that

LOL victimfury

maybe if someone paid me $20 ill make fun of russians dead relatives on youtube  ;)

yea when orcaryo called vortex’s house with Russian and waste both laughing  in the teamspeak.

darn 45e
Still was wrong, but it was funny in the moment.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:25:13 am by Suns »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2018, 06:31:39 am »
Do you guys touch gloves or nah

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2018, 06:48:56 am »
Russian was a part of the problem. More so because he let everything happen. But I wouldn't say he was as bad as the people who actually did it. Although when he screamed in their teamspeak after NAPL saying some terrible things that were directed towards myself (vortex moraine and I believe others as well), I did lose a little respect especially since that was uncalled for. But things are in the past I just wish that it didn't actually tear my regiment apart and cause us to lose overall interest in the community.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament