Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 108218 times)

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #285 on: July 03, 2014, 10:05:21 am »
Admin Application

Steam Name: Fuzzlesauon

Why I could be a good admin: I do not reckon I will be a good admin, I have never been an admin on Warband, but I have learned from how other admins take action on the Killbox servers, I know the basics of being an admin and how the system works. I basically have no wish of being an admin, but the lack of admins when I most desire it is frustrating. I rarely go to any other servers than the Killbox servers, but when I do it is mostly because of people ruining my gameplay by either killing me or making the whole enemy team succumb into darkness and murdering each other. Just having those admin right could help me and other players having a peaceful and pleasant time on the Killbox servers.

About myself: I am a 17 year old male from Norway, I love Warband and is currently the game I play the most.

Admins that would vouch for me?... None. Sad
Good application! You got my vouch.

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
  • Side: Union
« Reply #286 on: July 03, 2014, 02:14:29 pm »
  Steam Name: leonidas64 ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062616091/ )

Why would you be a good admin: I want to be a good admin because i would like to defend this server against troll and other problem. I love this server because i play everiday on this server and I hate insults on the servers and i would like stop this. I have lot of experience with the admin password because i use often this for the server of the LI(legion irlandaise)

About yourself: I m 18 years old this years i live in bayonne(front of spain). I m the 2nd of the regiments of line infantry of ulster (Legion irlandaise) My rank is SgtMaj. I m mature ,friendly.
I m french. I use the admin pw everyday on all servers of LI
I know the rules  and my name in game is LI_Ulster_SgtMaj_leonidas :)

Current admins that could vouch for you: my friend
  • Kraz :D

Sorry for my bad english :(
Accepted. Add me on Steam.

Steam Name: alex79991 (My Name is LaughingStone)
Why would you be a good admin: Well. I was the owner & Map Maker of the Prison_Break server. So i know what is takes to be an admin and how to take action if players break the rules. So i think ill will be a good admin cause of my experience. I know the rules aswell. Also. I know the Admin Panel very well.
About yourself: Im 17. I live in Denmark which is in EU. Im 1 hour ahead of the UK time. Im in the Regiment called [BA]95thFA My Rank is GLCpl (Great Lance Corporal)
Current admins that could vouch for you: Ted ( Steam Name: Xx-TED-xX ) Ted he was one of my admins on the Prison_break server.

Ps: I do know how to make maps. if you need something new

-LaughingStone
Accepted. Add me on Steam.

Steam Name: Kaldurenik
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm active on Killbox and i have experience as a mod on forums, voice chat and a few other games.
  About yourself: Not much to say, If im not playing a rpg im playing this game and most likely on the killbox server, other then that, i study, work and play games... Unless im outside adventuring. Im also in the reg 3rdKGL as a Gren.
  Current admins that could vouch for you:
Well not sure how active he is or if he would "want" to vouch for me but maybe:
LI_MzyF - he is the person i used to go to when there was a problem on the server :)

Edit: About the maps, well i would rather have less walking around in water. The reason why is because it slow movement down. Its one thing to fight in a hallway but... I personally dont enjoy fighting in water (or very hilly areas).
Get MzyF to confirm that he`ll vouch for you and I`ll accept you.

Steam Name:[120th]Twin
  Why would you be a good admin:Iam very reposnceable , trusted and not a troll
  About yourself:Im very trusted and im a good admin I dont abuse  and im very helpful
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Henri and 65y Ryan
Accepted. Message me on Steam.

Admin Application

Steam Name: Fuzzlesauon

Why I could be a good admin: I do not reckon I will be a good admin, I have never been an admin on Warband, but I have learned from how other admins take action on the Killbox servers, I know the basics of being an admin and how the system works. I basically have no wish of being an admin, but the lack of admins when I most desire it is frustrating. I rarely go to any other servers than the Killbox servers, but when I do it is mostly because of people ruining my gameplay by either killing me or making the whole enemy team succumb into darkness and murdering each other. Just having those admin right could help me and other players having a peaceful and pleasant time on the Killbox servers.

About myself: I am a 17 year old male from Norway, I love Warband and is currently the game I play the most.

Admins that would vouch for me?... None. Sad
Great application, accepted. Add me on Steam.

Name you got banned: [UK]59th_Cpt_Duke Or 62nd_Lt_Duke
Date and time when you were banned: 28/06/14 at 20:00
Reason for the ban: A Troll with the admin pass ban me and about 7 others random people
Why should we unban you: I didn't do anything, i was playing on the server and an admin spawning hand grenades permanently banned me.
Not sure if any action has been taken yet if not I`ll deal with it today.

Sorry for being so inactive on this thread. All the unban and ban request will be dealt with today by a different head admin. He will also have a look at all the new maps you guys made.
Also a big thanks to our admin team helping the people in this thread.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #287 on: July 04, 2014, 11:37:46 pm »
Eh might as well apply :P

Steam Name: Conway
  Why would you be a good admin: Because I'm a very experienced admin in the community and have been admin on such servers as Jail Break, 3rdFG_HvB and Tropical Paridise . Its been a time since I was on killbox but i'd gladly admin when needed and pop on to see if any admins where on.
  About yourself: I'm Canadian (Hardly) so I can admin semi NA times because like I said I'm hardly Canadian. Erm...My hair looks nice?
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Timlef and Zeus because I let them admin on my server and I think we are kwel right?

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 05, 2014, 11:28:39 am »
  Steam Name:[120th]Twin
  Why would you be a good admin:Iam very reposnceable , trusted and not a troll
  About yourself:Im very trusted and im a good admin I dont abuse  and im very helpful
  Current admins that could vouch for you:Henri and 65y Ryan

Twin, Unfortunately i would not be able to vouch for you, you are indeed a good person and try hard however i have had past experiences with you having admin, abusing it and giving it to members who then you claim "Stab you in the back", give it to everyone else and then just troll.

Why would you be a good admin: Because I'm a very experienced admin in the community and have been admin on such servers as Jail Break, 3rdFG_HvB and Tropical Paridise . Its been a time since I was on killbox but i'd gladly admin when needed and pop on to see if any admins where on.
  About yourself: I'm Canadian (Hardly) so I can admin semi NA times because like I said I'm hardly Canadian. Erm...My hair looks nice?
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Timlef and Zeus because I let them admin on my server and I think we are kwel right?

Have seen you around

+1

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2014, 09:29:43 am »

+1
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline iLegit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Rct_iLegit
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #290 on: July 06, 2014, 05:01:06 pm »
Steam Name:iLegit
  Why would you be a good admin: Because I've experience and I want to admin the server while no other admin is online, when people troll in the server.
  About yourself: I have played NW for four years, and I play Killbox most of my while. I am in the 70th Regiment of Glasgow Lowlands. I am a Corporal, and I am skilled in melee and sharpshooting more.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhino, Walter, Ted
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 02:41:10 pm by iLegit »

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2014, 05:06:43 pm »
  Why would you be a good admin: Because I've experience and I want to admin the server while no other admin is online, when people troll in the server.
  About yourself: I have played NW for four years, and I play Killbox most of my while. I am in the 70th Regiment of Glasgow Lowlands. I am a Corporal, and I am skilled in melee and sharpshooting more.
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhino

+1

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
« Reply #292 on: July 06, 2014, 05:53:26 pm »
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhino, Zeus/Walter :)

+2 now :)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 07, 2014, 12:47:03 pm »
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhino, Zeus, Walter

+3 now  ;D
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline OTGmorley

• Private
  • luv me pls
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 93rd_Rgl_OTGmorley
« Reply #294 on: July 07, 2014, 12:54:20 pm »
so i thought i would try to repost my unban request   :'(

Name you got banned: OTGmorley
  Date and time when you were banned: a long time ago, can't remember exactly. sorry.
  Reason for the ban: trolling and arguing with admins. (these are the two i can remember, if i did do more I'm unaware sorry)
  Why should we unban you: yes i know im a class A prick... but i don't troll any more and i just want to play kill box again as it was one of my favourite servers at   the time,  :-*

Offline Walter

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Walter
« Reply #295 on: July 07, 2014, 02:16:18 pm »
  Current admins that could vouch for you: Rhino, Zeus/Walter

+3 now  ;D

+ 2 for im Walter and Zeus :)

Offline iLegit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Rct_iLegit
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #296 on: July 07, 2014, 02:40:47 pm »
That makes +3 :3

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 07, 2014, 03:38:23 pm »
so i thought i would try to repost my unban request   :'(

Name you got banned: OTGmorley
  Date and time when you were banned: a long time ago, can't remember exactly. sorry.
  Reason for the ban: trolling and arguing with admins. (these are the two i can remember, if i did do more I'm unaware sorry)
  Why should we unban you: yes i know im a class A prick... but i don't troll any more and i just want to play kill box again as it was one of my favourite servers at   the time,  :-*

In my opinion we should give him a chance.
>>Scenes<<

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
« Reply #298 on: July 07, 2014, 08:01:39 pm »
You should ban him for 1 more week then unban.
A lot of trolls recently and they shouldnt be unbanned too quick.

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Moody

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 09, 2014, 08:48:12 pm »
Name you got banned: Something with HANSOLOW i think
  Date and time when you were banned:I dont know cause its long
  Reason for the ban:I dont know
  Why should we unban you:I love this Server so much and iam very very sad about this .I like the most of admins and the maps are so nice thats why i want that you unban me .

Thank You!!!!!

Greetings Moody    ;)