Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]  (Read 313020 times)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]
« Reply #2670 on: September 07, 2014, 12:57:03 pm »
Steam Name: Black Beard
Name of Which You Were banned:[Spartan]Peltast_BlackBeard
Date When You Were banned: 07/09/14
Action leading to ban: being a bit trolly
Why Should you be unbanned: i like to play on the server
PlayerID:346885

(Also Unban Request for a friend)
Steam Name: obThorbi
Name of Which You Were banned: [Spartan]Peltast_Darius
Action leading to ban: Trolling a bit
Why Should you be unbanned: i miss gf server and thats was not fair
PlayerID: he does not know it
Also i dont understand why we was permantly banned it wasnt even that big of a deal we was both just standing moving about waiting for the enemy to come and the admin just banned us without saying anything to us, it didnt seem that much of a hassle to just temp ban us for a few hours.

This wasn't a one off thing. Just like Timurid I have also noticed trolling from a select few members of the Spartans, and you've also been annoying the shit out of me, talking to me as if I know you or have been best friends for a while. In addition to this, the lack of sincerity in both unban requests is, for lack of better term, lazy. I would advise you both to post a new unban request declaring to myself, and the other people that use the server, that you will cease the trolling and behave normally as you will not be unbanned otherwise.

Who are you even, noone cares who you are or what you says..
1) I am KL4R1N0G4MPR0S
2) Even? Nice engrish
3) Nice assertion.
4) K den, but seeing that some response was provoked by almost all of my comments, it seems that people do at least get annoyed by them.

I just  wanted to stand up for the two of them, having seen them on the server playing countless times. Geddit?
Such hate m8 why not try and debate your hate while you mastur...inflate your fate on a date m8....... Do I get teh badmin now? (I've lost the ability to even at this point very sorry)
lol k

His assertion was correct. Your 'standing up for' the admins on the 15thHvB server has resulted in me believing that you are intellectually inept, and thus your input on this thread will be considered to be trolling. As a result I would ask you to stop posting on the thread and maybe stick to posting on the thread of the server you administrate.

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2671 on: September 07, 2014, 12:59:51 pm »
Steam Name: Black Beard
Name of Which You Were banned:[Spartan]Peltast_BlackBeard
Action leading to ban: being a bit trolly
Why Should you be unbanned: i like to play on the server
PlayerID:346885

(Also Unban Request for a friend)
Steam Name: obThorbi
Name of Which You Were banned: [Spartan]Peltast_Darius
Action leading to ban: Trolling a bit
Why Should you be unbanned: i miss gf server and thats was not fair
PlayerID: he does not know it
Also i dont understand why we was permantly banned it wasnt even that big of a deal we was both just standing moving about waiting for the enemy to come and the admin just banned us without saying anything to us, it didnt seem that much of a hassle to just temp ban us for a few hours.
Lol Ive seen the two often on GF, usually even on at odd hours, so I'm kinda puzzled why both of them got banned. Love how people  call me a badmin for temporary bans, when this server is still on and popular. Permanent bans all the way, I guess.
Man.... can you go back to the 15th Bots vs Humans server thread please ?

Timurid is a harsh guy but just :c

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #2672 on: September 07, 2014, 01:05:43 pm »
Posting for someone without an account.

Steam Name: Poerak
Name of which you were banned: 3rd_Rec_William_Lloyd
Date when you were banned:06-09-2014/07-09-2014 (depends on timezone, practise at night)
Action leading to ban: I back-stabbed my friendly, once. Was helping it out, and the hitbox? was a bit strange.
Why should you be unbanned: I try be a good example for the 3rd, I like to train my melee skills more. And mistakes happen.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: September 07, 2014, 01:26:26 pm »
Your 'standing up for' the admins on the 15thHvB server has resulted in me believing that you are intellectually inept, and thus your input on this thread will be considered to be trolling.
So standing up for the 15th is trolling? Flame much?
 As for the intellectually inept part, well, simply standing up for a server you enjoy is really not an example of either trolling, or unintelligence.
So, before telling me to gitfo, you could at  least have given me a proper reason to do so, if within your intellectual limits (which I suspect it isn't really).
I suspect most of you here are butthurt for being banned over there, so I guess I'll let you continue aboozeing here.
<3 to everyone, especially Maurice.

and you've also been annoying the shit out of me, talking to me as if I know you or have been best friends for a while. 

You probably haven't experienced it yet Maurice, but having friends is kewl.
<3

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #2674 on: September 07, 2014, 01:45:49 pm »
Your 'standing up for' the admins on the 15thHvB server has resulted in me believing that you are intellectually inept, and thus your input on this thread will be considered to be trolling.
So standing up for the 15th is trolling? Flame much?
 As for the intellectually inept part, well, simply standing up for a server you enjoy is really not an example of either trolling, or unintelligence.
So, before telling me to gitfo, you could at  least have given me a proper reason to do so, if within your intellectual limits (which I suspect it isn't really).
I suspect most of you here are butthurt for being banned over there, so I guess I'll let you continue aboozeing here.
<3 to everyone, especially Maurice.

and you've also been annoying the shit out of me, talking to me as if I know you or have been best friends for a while. 

You probably haven't experienced it yet Maurice, but having friends is kewl.

You're a funny man, I can deny that. But I would suggest you to start posting less and use your brain a bit more ; will be difficult but I'm sure that the effort could give some unnexpected results such as making you looking like a mature person and not a trollish kid I suspect you to be.
Let's be clear, no ones care who you're and what your opinion is about this server. Your posts on the 15thHvB Thread where you seem to enjoy more than anything laughing at people who actually clair the unfairness of this server show that you're actually the intellectuel inept here and that your immaturity has been proven several times.
If you wanted a proper anwser you should have acted at first like someone who could actually deserve such a treatment but your post on our thread show once again that you seem to have difficulties to refrain yourself posting useless stuff and thus it trigger the kind of reaction Maurice had.

Oh and yes. We're all butthurst here, I think this is common knowledges, but contrary to you, we adminstrate one of the best server of the community and part of our job is to keep the immature person like you away of our business. No hard feelings man, but you ain't doing anything more than making us smile, so as Maurice suggested you, you should really stop posting on our thread and actually keep your so funny and usefull comments for the 15thHvsB thread. You're sadly not mature or smart enough for the rest. ;)

Ps : On a side note, we all know Maurice has no friends and no social life. Please tell us something we actually don't.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:04:40 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #2675 on: September 07, 2014, 01:54:12 pm »
Thread is becoming overwhelmed a bit. I'm sure you mean no harm Klarino but please calm it down, unlike the HvB we actually use this thread to help administrate the server, so you are going to get some reaction from people when you try and use it like the HvB thread.

Now, looking for a new map..I want to replace one of those enclosed arenas, not only is the download massive but its alot like the next map in the rotation. So if any of you have any suitable maps or want to make one then please let me know and I'll give you are requirements.

Thanks.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: September 07, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »
Thread is becoming overwhelmed a bit. I'm sure you mean no harm Klarino but please calm it down, unlike the HvB we actually use this thread to help administrate the server, so you are going to get some reaction from people when you try and use it like the HvB thread.

Now, looking for a new map..I want to replace one of those enclosed arenas, not only is the download massive but its alot like the next map in the rotation. So if any of you have any suitable maps or want to make one then please let me know and I'll give you are requirements.

Thanks.

Preferably a sand/desert map. Like a desert town or something? Those maps are always good.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: September 07, 2014, 02:11:35 pm »
Why not use the beach landing one Axiom made a while back? :P

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: September 07, 2014, 02:14:08 pm »
Why not use the beach landing one Axiom made a while back? :P

The one used on the 14e Groupfighting?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2679 on: September 07, 2014, 04:46:36 pm »
I demand that someone strap Dekkers to his desk chair and force him to remake his old group fighting maps
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: September 07, 2014, 05:42:57 pm »
His assertion was correct. Your 'standing up for' the admins on the 15thHvB server has resulted in me believing that you are intellectually inept, and thus your input on this thread will be considered to be trolling. As a result I would ask you to stop posting on the thread and maybe stick to posting on the thread of the server you administrate.
WRONG way to face a troll

Thanks.
*Meaow* CORRECT way to face a troll. Glad the convo's moved on.

On a serious note, I fance meself as a mapmaker, so I could try to submit some possible future gf maps on this thread and see where it goes, if you are willing to download them and check them out. That is, of course, if I have the "intellectual capacity" (which I don't, according to some of the madmins here) to  create them in the first place.
<3

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2681 on: September 07, 2014, 05:59:43 pm »

Now, looking for a new map.. I want to replace one of those enclosed arenas, not only is the download massive but its alot like the next map in the rotation. So if any of you have any suitable maps or want to make one then please let me know and I'll give you are requirements.

Thanks.

Do tell? :P Promise not to make a tea party map this time :)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: September 07, 2014, 06:07:36 pm »
WRONG way to face a troll

Thanks.
*Meaow* CORRECT way to face a troll. Glad the convo's moved on.

On a serious note, I fance meself as a mapmaker, so I could try to submit some possible future gf maps on this thread and see where it goes, if you are willing to download them and check them out. That is, of course, if I have the "intellectual capacity" (which I don't, according to some of the madmins here) to  create them in the first place.

Thank you for referring to yourself as a troll. Now I would again ask you to cease posting on the thread or I will get the moderation team involved.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #2683 on: September 07, 2014, 06:12:50 pm »
Requirements are;

Small as possible download.
Best possible fps.
Large enough for on average 50 people.
Best creative as possible..we are all used to the current maps however this is secondary to the above requirements.

Offline Deus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: September 07, 2014, 06:21:25 pm »
    Steam Name: Deus
    Name of which you were banned: 14e_SoPV_Deus
    Date when you were banned: 29-8-14
    Action leading to ban: Too many teamkill
    Why should you be unbanned: I'm always serious, never trolling, never banned and I love to train on this server. Unfortunately this day I got too much ping which lead to the first kick, then I disconected and came back later hopping to have less ping. But I had not.  I usually don't make so much teamkills. I'll be more careful. Finally sorry about the troubles.
    PlayerID: 521133

Thank you

Post here on 05/09/14 for your unban.

Thank you again

Can you unban me ?