Author Topic: The Dying Problem-Why Hacking is Taking the fun out of NW (NA) Fine EU Can Stay  (Read 24412 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Mystery Hacker Betting Odds:

Godfreid -250
Anthony +100
Sleek +150
Cwater +300
Runepkyz +300
Oatmeal +450
Russianfury +600
Wastee +600
Theodin +10000

Updated Odds:

Cwater -500
Godfreid -250
Anthony +100
Sleek +150
Runepkyz +300
Oatmeal +450
Russianfury +600
Wastee +600
Theodin +10000
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
You guys aren't that important, you're not Kawhi Leonard quit making us wait lmao just release the damn names

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
“ITS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION”

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Mystery Hacker Betting Odds:

Godfreid -250
Anthony +100
Sleek +150
Cwater +300
Runepkyz +300
Oatmeal +450
Russianfury +600
Wastee +600
Theodin +10000

Updated Odds:

Cwater -500
Godfreid -250
Anthony +100
Sleek +150
Runepkyz +300
Oatmeal +450
Russianfury +600
Wastee +600
Theodin +10000

Wrong thread smh

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
due to overwhelming questions regarding the validity of my statement, i have linked the hacking website here

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
due to overwhelming questions regarding the validity of my statement, i have linked the hacking website here
I can confirm Shinto is a hacker! he admitted to while playing smite...which we all know if full of weeks and hackers
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
AsianP is the cheater if you count the amount of times he's been on adderall at events

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
AsianP is the cheater if you count the amount of times he's been on adderall at events
Failed the pee test

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
You guys aren't that important, you're not Kawhi Leonard quit making us wait lmao just release the damn names

See the thing we have to check people’s ip’s with dev/seller of the hack, look at video footage, talk to people, anaylze when people started playing and getting well known to when autoblock came out, on top of that we are detailing a timeline of when updates for NW occurred to when updates for hacks came and when players either took breaks/quit/or hiatus.  It’s honesrly quite compelling and damning for those who have been now confirmed but you know the 31 team here likes Sunday’s. Today is the judgment day.
We have confirmed for a few people and those few people have yet to confess anything, so best of luck to those fucks.

Oh I should note this....Mexicant we checked your ip and you came back clean. You are not a cheater  ::) 8) ;)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Jesus of Nazareth, or, How a Half-Gentile Outsider Became a Jewish Insider, Turning Jewish Values Outside.

In Revolts broke out all over Roman occupied Israel in 4 BCE. A rebel in the Galilean town of Sepphoris named Judas, recounted Josephus in The Jewish War,

“broke open the royal arsenals, and, having armed his companions, attacked the other aspirants to power...Varus at once sent a detachment of his army into the region of Galilee adjoining Ptolemais, under the command of his friend Gaius; the latter routed all who opposed him, captured and burned the city of Sepphoris and reduced its inhabitants to slavery.”

It had taken the employment of three of the four existing legions of Varus, the Roman governor of Syria, before the rebellions were broken. The little village of Nazareth was about four miles from Sepphoris. Is it reasonable to presume that Nazareth suffered a similar rampage of Roman devastation? According John Dominic Crossan, a foremost scholar of the historical Jesus:

“In Nazareth around the time Jesus was born, men, women, and children who did not hide successfully would have been, respectively, killed, raped, and enslaved. Those who survived would have lost everything.”

Crossan speculated that Jesus would have grown up in a Nazareth dominated by stories about “the year the Romans came”. He also pointed out that this year, 4 BCE, was, “as best we can reconstruct the date”, the year that Jesus was born. This means that Jesus was born, as if by an insane coincidence, around the very same time that the Romans devastated, plundered, and raped the area where Jesus was born. “Did Jesus have a human father, or was his mother a virgin at the time of his birth?”, inquired evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins. “Whether or not there is enough surviving evidence to decide it, this is still a strictly scientific question with a definite answer in principle: yes or no.” When the evidence for the confluence of the time and place of the Roman attack and Jesus’s birth are put together, it appears highly probable that Mary, Jesus’s Jewish mother, was raped by a Roman soldier.

This means that Jesus himself was very probably the product of the coercive violence of war. If so, then Jesus was not the “son of God”, but the son of a Roman rapist. This was no ordinary birth. Jesus, more than almost anyone else, was “born of sin”. If so, it also highly probable that Jesus knew, on some level, that he was born of rape, and thus, “born of sin”. Beyond normal, natural, or traditional conceptions, Jesus’s birth was truly extraordinary. Yet far from being a shiny new twenty-first century idea, the notion that Jesus was the son of a Roman soldier goes back to the very earliest history of Christianity. While copies of the 2nd century Greco-Roman philosopher Celsus’s book, On the True Doctrine, may have been destroyed by the early Church, his basic anti-Christian arguments were preserved in the form of a rebuttal by the Christian apologist Origen. The following excerpt presents Celsus as an attorney prosecuting Jesus, his witness. This form is remarkable in that the philosopher demands reason and evidence of Jesus, not unquestioned faith in Jesus’s claims:

“Is it not true, good sir, that you fabricated the story of your birth from a virgin to quiet rumors about the true and unsavory circumstances of your origins? Is it not the case that far from being born in royal David’s city of Bethlehem, you were born in a poor country town, and of a woman who earned her living by spinning? Is it not the case that when her deceit was discovered, to wit, that she was pregnant by a Roman soldier named Panthera she was driven away by her husband—the carpenter—and convicted of adultery?”

Did Jesus’s mother Mary have the reputation of being a whore? The Greek word for virgin is parthenos, and it is possible that the legionary name Panthera (“the Panther”) was derived, sarcastically, from this Greek word. Less likely, but possible, is that the identity of Jesus’ father was uncovered in 1859 when an old Roman tombstone was discovered in Bingerbrück, Germany. The Roman archer Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera (c. 22 BCE-CE 40) would have been about 18 years old at the time of Jesus’s birth. Cohor I Sagittariorum that he served under was stationed in Judea at that time.

More on this later…

Online BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Godfreid is a hacker. Bean and suns confirmed it!

Players should be forced to do a piss test before tournaments to ensure that they stays clean
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 07:16:38 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
hey if you want me to upload the video lemme know
click here to join the 84th