Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915762 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #8580 on: July 11, 2019, 12:39:47 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw
Sucking dicks since he his born btw
i feel unconfortable with you replying and quoting me everytime please stop it faggot you are cringe
This faggot has won a tournament 8)

Easiest bait of my life

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8581 on: July 11, 2019, 12:40:21 am »
Sigh! Resorting to homophobia
What an insecure little taint

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:43:00 am by Sanders »

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8582 on: July 11, 2019, 12:42:12 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw
i feel unconfortable with you replying and quoting me everytime please stop it faggot you are cringe

Easiest bait of my life
does not change the fact you are cringe af, im not one of your progressist friend from your reg, you gays keep hiding on internet because IRL you are nothing  and everyone insults you remember it
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:44:17 am by Obelix_La_D »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8583 on: July 11, 2019, 12:47:43 am »
Pessimistic nutcase

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8584 on: July 11, 2019, 12:48:20 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw

Easiest bait of my life
does not change the fact you are cringe af, im not one of your progressist friend from your reg, you gays keep hiding on internet because IRL you are nothing  and everyone insults you remember it :)

Weren’t you begging people to give you Golden’s facebook like 2 weeks ago so you could proceed to try and dox him?

Yeah I'm the cringey one here  ;D

Fucking creep

David_Schrein

« Reply #8585 on: July 11, 2019, 12:49:11 am »
I miss the obelix that would post. WE WILL WIN THIS TOURNAMENT and then remove the post

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8586 on: July 11, 2019, 12:49:21 am »
Played 2 GFs and 1 tournament last 20 days i'm not tryharding at all mister cheap Bagins

I'm drinking your tears, btw you should try to go out, it seems like you are not seeing the sun very often cheap Drago Malfoy

God where's my rat poision at ? Wish your whore mother would sow your mouth shut because you are really starting to bore me. I have a feeling im the one drinking YOUR tears since YOU are the one has lost to me every time and continues to make unprovoked shit talk on fse, seems like the home life isnt going well hope your algerian father is going easy on the beatings because im not.

Edit: cant wait for you to cry and report me to the mods for hurting your "feelings"
Do you really think your little attempts to disturb me are working? Everything you say is false whereas i'm telling the truth, IRL nobody care about your beautiful steam profile you took 1 hour to made, you exist only on internet Snip, you look like the typical shy boy nobody sees IRL, when there is only 2 people wishing your birthday on facebook we know there is a problem, go back study astrology and others shit nobody care about and keep existing only on internet, you are so boring man
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:13:23 am by Shadow »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8587 on: July 11, 2019, 12:50:23 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw

Easiest bait of my life
does not change the fact you are cringe af, im not one of your progressist friend from your reg, you gays keep hiding on internet because IRL you are nothing  and everyone insults you remember it :)

Weren’t you begging people to give you Golden’s facebook like 2 weeks ago so you could proceed to try and dox him?

Fucking creep
Went on teamspeak, heard people speaking about golden and saying his real name, they sent me his facebook i asked only once hehe get your facts right and go clean your anus now

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8588 on: July 11, 2019, 12:51:24 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw

Easiest bait of my life

Fucking creep
Went on teamspeak, heard people speaking about golden and saying his real name, they sent me his facebook i asked only once hehe get your facts right and go clean your anus now

Lying on the forums. Smh

Insecure peanut

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8589 on: July 11, 2019, 12:53:13 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw

Easiest bait of my life

Fucking creep

Lying on the forums. Smh

Insecure peanut
do not want to admit the facts that your own """friends""" are giving away irl infos of golden ahah stay in the denying phase useless one

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8590 on: July 11, 2019, 12:55:01 am »
EU Slayer since 2018 btw

Easiest bait of my life

Fucking creep

Lying on the forums. Smh

Insecure peanut
do not want to admit the facts that your own """friends""" are giving away irl infos of golden ahah stay in the denying phase useless one

The tea is delicious

Elsse

« Reply #8591 on: July 11, 2019, 01:06:05 am »
This thread is definitely immortal. Even when he isn't updated, drama things keep to flock.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8592 on: July 11, 2019, 01:11:08 am »
This thread is definitely immortal. Even when he isn't updated, drama things keep to flock.
People falling in baits everytime, they are just feeding my shitposts but the way they are responding is too predictable and that's make it boring as hell unfortunatly

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #8593 on: July 11, 2019, 01:24:58 am »
Played 2 GFs and 1 tournament last 20 days i'm not tryharding at all mister cheap Bagins

I'm drinking your tears, btw you should try to go out, it seems like you are not seeing the sun very often cheap Drago Malfoy

God where's my rat poision at ? Wish your whore mother would sow your mouth shut because you are really starting to bore me. I have a feeling im the one drinking YOUR tears since YOU are the one has lost to me every time and continues to make unprovoked shit talk on fse, seems like the home life isnt going well hope your algerian father is going easy on the beatings because im not.

Edit: cant wait for you to cry and report me to the mods for hurting your "feelings"
Do you really think your little attempts to disturb me are working? Everything you say is false whereas i'm telling the truth, IRL nobody care about your beautiful steam profile you took 1 hour to made, you exist only on internet Snip, you look like the typical shy boy nobody sees IRL, when there is only 2 people wishing your birthday on facebook we know there is a problem, go back study astrology and others shit nobody care about and keep existing only on internet, you are so boring man

Lmao who uses facebook anyway its fucking shit im not surprised. Besides that you are literally a weeb loving 16 year old who spits out beer "because it tasted bad" You have grown about 4 pubes your whole life and have a fucking brain the size of a peanut and btw your steam profile is full of anime gifs and shit, which I have no doubt you spent at least an hour making oH mY gOD wHaT a LoseR.

You are a homophobic, immature cunt constantly posting shitty memes with your pathetic insults as a shitty attempt at humour. When you get your little shrimp out tonight to jack off to some lovely hentai, make sure you remember that this is just a game and that fse is not a fucking counselling session for trouble little boys as yourself.

Maybe I will just give you my instagram so you can take my photos of me at festivals and bars etc with my friends and make some shitty meme of it and call me draco malfoy or something that you will find funny at least it wont make you commit suicide. Grow the fuck up you stinking little shit rat.

Oh and baits, I said in my first post I enjoy taking the bait because we know really that its not a bait and you a poor little sad boy is upset :( .  bAiTeD bORinG
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:14:34 am by Shadow »

David_Schrein

« Reply #8594 on: July 11, 2019, 01:30:57 am »
Spoiler
Snip
[close]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:16:19 am by Shadow »