Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Campaign - Sign-up/Rules thread [Complete]  (Read 15158 times)

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Campaign - Sign-up/Rules thread [Slot open!]
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2018, 07:13:15 pm »
Thanks to the 33rd Guys for hosting this. Was really fun, even tho we had some issues.

Putting in my thoughts below:

So I really liked the idea itself, because it brought something new in it. The timing on it was a bit scetchy, as alot of people, including me had problems with the times. Else, I think the balance was a bit bad, as france had a good push situation in the north. Also imo there should be an spawn point for both sides which they have to use, not free in the fortress (as you could see we couldnt get Badajoz because they just respawned there).
Cant really say anything about ingame stuff, maybe allow artillery for the attacking side aswell.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars Campaign - Sign-up/Rules thread [Complete]
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2023, 04:25:24 pm »
Possibly looking at revisiting this with some simplified rules, emphasis on more gameplay and potentially a set day to play the battles... thoughts?

Offline King_George

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: king_george
  • Side: Union
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2023, 12:10:45 pm »
Possibly looking at revisiting this with some simplified rules, emphasis on more gameplay and potentially a set day to play the battles... thoughts?

Jesus Christ, yes! Let's od Italy finally! I'll do maps!  8)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2023, 12:48:01 am »
Ha be my guest 😂 I’m struggling to find the original meshed peninsular maps as it is. On the upside have had a nice level of interest from PMs so looks like we’ll be moving forward once we’ve sorted the maps and simplified the rule set :D