Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 370455 times)

Fluxyy

Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #2580 on: February 03, 2023, 02:38:13 am »
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Miloradovich/
In-game Name: Miloradovich
Why you should be an administrator?: I have been very active on tropical paradise for 1 year now, I have a very good understanding with the players and also the server admins, to date I have never experienced any sanction and I am applying today to give all my possible to improve the experience of the players on this prestigious server and also to bring my great experience of moderation to his server, I am available 7/7 24/24 as I am currently in remote course of now 2 years .
Previous Experience(If Any): No experience as a moderator on Mount & Blade, but in CSGO, Valorant, Fortnite, Twitch, Discord esports I have a very big experience I have been an administrator in many esports organizations which all pretty much closed at this minimum day +10,000 followers on twitters, on twitch I am moderator of AndilexFN (315,000 Followers) and Decyptos (65,000 Followers). On discord I was an administrator on a server named Rosa with more than 60,000 members and another named Internat with more than 100,000 members!

Please accept my most sincere greetings.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #2581 on: February 03, 2023, 12:05:10 pm »
no way in hell your becoming an admin ahaha

Vixtro

« Reply #2582 on: February 04, 2023, 01:56:01 am »
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Miloradovich/
In-game Name: Miloradovich
Why you should be an administrator?: I have been very active on tropical paradise for 1 year now, I have a very good understanding with the players and also the server admins, to date I have never experienced any sanction and I am applying today to give all my possible to improve the experience of the players on this prestigious server and also to bring my great experience of moderation to his server, I am available 7/7 24/24 as I am currently in remote course of now 2 years .
Previous Experience(If Any): No experience as a moderator on Mount & Blade, but in CSGO, Valorant, Fortnite, Twitch, Discord esports I have a very big experience I have been an administrator in many esports organizations which all pretty much closed at this minimum day +10,000 followers on twitters, on twitch I am moderator of AndilexFN (315,000 Followers) and Decyptos (65,000 Followers). On discord I was an administrator on a server named Rosa with more than 60,000 members and another named Internat with more than 100,000 members!

Please accept my most sincere greetings.