Author Topic: Ban Request (President_Mustard) - EU 1  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Renzo

• Private
  • Sergeant for the 1st New Jersey - discord.gg/1stNJ
    • View Profile
    • 1st New Jersey Official Discord
  • Nick: [1stNJ]A.Sgt.Renzo
  • Side: Union
Ban Request (President_Mustard) - EU 1
« on: October 20, 2013, 04:55:44 pm »
Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_EU_1

Name of the person causing trouble: President_Mustard

Nature of their offense: Multiple Teamkilling

Time and date of their offense: 10/20/2013 Around 10:30 AM EST

If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question? Reporting because no admin was present.

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Teamkill on one map
Spoiler
[close]
Teamkill on the other map
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Bucken

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Serf
Re: Ban Request (President_Mustard) - EU 1
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 04:59:32 pm »
Note how Assad is thanking, although never ok to TK. Clearly he avenged somebody.
Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!

Offline Renzo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 05:04:11 pm »
Note how Assad is thanking, although never ok to TK. Clearly he avenged somebody.

Then he should post a ban request of the person TKing Assad instead of being a vigilante. On the other hand, how do you explain the other TK? Avenging again? TKing is never ok, even to take matters into his own hands.

Offline Bucken

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Serf
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 05:40:04 pm »

Then he should post a ban request of the person TKing Assad instead of being a vigilante. On the other hand, how do you explain the other TK? Avenging again? TKing is never ok, even to take matters into his own hands.

I agree that tk:ing is never ok, however, i think a warning will suffice, given the circumstances. Surely you are reasonable enough to agree!

Edit: I was a witness. (Happy now?)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:30:38 pm by Bucken »
Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!

Offline Duke_Mustard

• Sergeant
  • "Be the Change" - The 14th Dalai Lama.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: President_Mustard
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 06:05:37 pm »
First team kill:  The said player had team killed several horses and people the prior round.  The round I killed him on, he had team killed another player and some more horses.  With no admin on, and with no way to stop him, I had to team kill him, to prevent him ruining the game further.

Second team kill:  It was an accidental team kill, purely non-intentional, joking around.

It annoys me overall that a ban request has been made, as anyone who was in the server would have understood the reasons for the team kills, rather than trying to ban me for trying to help.  People are to focused on making themselves look good - law abiders, rather than understand the situation.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Renzo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 07:50:01 pm »
First team kill:  The said player had team killed several horses and people the prior round.  The round I killed him on, he had team killed another player and some more horses.  With no admin on, and with no way to stop him, I had to team kill him, to prevent him ruining the game further.

Second team kill:  It was an accidental team kill, purely non-intentional, joking around.

It annoys me overall that a ban request has been made, as anyone who was in the server would have understood the reasons for the team kills, rather than trying to ban me for trying to help.  People are to focused on making themselves look good - law abiders, rather than understand the situation.

The first teamkill I can understand and a warning should service indeed and I do also agree that action should be taken. But on the other hand, instead of TKing the TKer, rather than letting himself get kicked and getting logged for his TK's by getting kicked, would make it a lot easier for him to get banned, rather than yourself getting negative points for trying to protect the server. The second TK you say is "non-intentional" and that you were "joking around" if you TK someone (a friend of some sorts) because you were merely joking around is not a "non-intentional" TK, that would make it intentional because you had the motive to kill that person. I would know, I take Criminal Law classes. The other thing is that it annoys me that you try and rant yourself on a forum to try and justify your wrong doings. I'm not making this request to be an asshole or to purposly get you banned. This is up to the administration to decide to ban you or not.

Offline Mozeltov

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 08:12:32 pm »
TK'ing is never okay, but it seems this time it was the lesser evil, as if that guy was ruining the game for others, he could rejoin the moment he got kicked for TK'ing too many innocents..

Offline Duke_Mustard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 08:29:53 pm »

The first teamkill I can understand and a warning should service indeed and I do also agree that action should be taken. But on the other hand, instead of TKing the TKer, rather than letting himself get kicked and getting logged for his TK's by getting kicked, would make it a lot easier for him to get banned, rather than yourself getting negative points for trying to protect the server. The second TK you say is "non-intentional" and that you were "joking around" if you TK someone (a friend of some sorts) because you were merely joking around is not a "non-intentional" TK, that would make it intentional because you had the motive to kill that person. I would know, I take Criminal Law classes. The other thing is that it annoys me that you try and rant yourself on a forum to try and justify your wrong doings. I'm not making this request to be an asshole or to purposly get you banned. This is up to the administration to decide to ban you or not.

I was having a laugh with my mates "joking around",  the team kill was however accidental "non-intentional".  I did not mean the second team kill, as it ruins the persons experience.  Everyone accidentally team kills, today was my day.

1.  After getting kicked for excessive team killing, a player can re-join the server and begin their team killing next round.

2.  This is not a criminal justice case.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:32:25 pm by Duke_Mustard »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 01:52:51 pm »
Mozeltov, Bucken, unless you are witnesses (which you should state if you are) then your comments have no place in this thread. Read the rules at the top of this subforum.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 02:47:24 am »
I think you have all said your piece. Wait for Crusader.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 11:45:59 am »
Indeeds.

Offline Duke_Mustard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 05:22:06 pm »
Post only if:

- You are a witness and want to support the other user's request;
- You are the player who got banned/want to be unbanned;.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 05:24:28 pm by Duke_Mustard »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 11:36:51 am »
If you read the rules you'd know server admins have the right to post when they like. Spamming the thread won't help your case in the slightest.

Offline Duke_Mustard

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 06:29:14 pm »
If you read the rules you'd know server admins have the right to post when they like. Spamming the thread won't help your case in the slightest.

I have read the rules and many people who are neither witnesses or server admins have posted. 
Spoiler
[close]

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 07:26:08 pm »
He means Mozeltov and Bucken, not us (presumably).