Author Topic: ♞ 4e Régiment de Hussards [EU]  (Read 246346 times)

AeroNinja

Re: ♞ 4e Régiment de Hussards [EU] - Cavalry League 1 Champions
« Reply #1065 on: January 28, 2018, 09:50:05 am »
Hey Erik,

I have made a small group fighting team for NW and currently making the thread. I wanted to ask if I could receive the approval to use your country flags as they really look nice. I will of course credit you on our thread.

Thanks in advance. :)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1066 on: January 28, 2018, 02:32:48 pm »
hey erik just wondering when you are going to add that part of the OP wich has been in a permanent state of TBA for 3 years now ty.

I quite like it that way ;(

Hey Erik,

I have made a small group fighting team for NW and currently making the thread. I wanted to ask if I could receive the approval to use your country flags as they really look nice. I will of course credit you on our thread.

Thanks in advance. :)

Sure man go ahead

Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

AeroNinja

« Reply #1067 on: January 28, 2018, 02:48:54 pm »
Thanks Erik!

Lurvy

« Reply #1068 on: January 28, 2018, 07:50:15 pm »
"Fuck the French" - Erik 2018

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: March 12, 2018, 06:16:23 pm »
3 years ago today, on the 12th of March 2015, the 4e Régiment de Hussards was created.

This project was brought to life by a handful of people, after what was at first a series of kind of shit events, mainly leading to Sukesa, myself and a couple of French players to leave the francophone 7e Hussards. We then turned to the 15th Hussars, which then was a regiment we were in excellent terms with, and that welcomed us with open arms. It is that friendship, and that will to create something great out of everything that had happened, which made us all join forces and work together. That was it at first: a couple of Frenchies and the long-time members of the 15th Hussars, namely Archer, who was then the Captain, Felix, his second-in-command, and Clausewitz, who put in a lot of efforts and dedication, and was always a crucial support.

And the 4e was born. The regiment has now been fully active, participating to every single cavalry competition, for three entire years. I don't even think I knew this would last that long and be that successful. We have welcomed over a hundred players over the years, always trying our best to give them an enjoyable time, and something to remember out of their time spent on this game. We have bonded friendships between people from all over Europe (and even America), some of us have been sticking around for so long that I am glad to say they have become friends, and by that I mean more than "Mount & Blade friends".

Even if the things I said above are a lot more important than the ones I am about to say, I am also extremely proud of everything we have achieved in-game.

Today I think it is fair to say that the 4e Hussards is the best cavalry regiment there ever was on this game. In three years, what we have achieved is massive, as we have won 3 Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League, out of 3 hosted by the community since the 4e was created. We have more silverware than that, but honestly it's not much compared to those three titles, that are clearly the most important ones a cavalry regiment can ever win, as this competition is the biggest regimental cavalry event there is. Winning these three leagues was always something extremely hard to do. I'm especially thinking about the last two ones, where we had to replay the final match against the 5e Hussards, who always were our best and hardest opponent to face. But at the end of the day we always managed to win, and that's because this regiment has the best competitive spirit I have ever seen on this game. We never let go, and whenever we are facing a hard time, we find the ressources we need to change the situation.

This amazing team spirit has led us to doing something no regiment has ever achieved (in both infantry and cavalry): we have remained completely unbeaten in 1v1 matches thoughout our three years on that game. Out of the 60-and-so games we have played, we drew 3, and won all of the rest. This too is something I am proud of as a regimental leader, as playing matches after matches can make people bored and less motivated, but it is never something that has happened to us.

Today I want to say that as a captain, I am extremely proud and happy to have such great guys to lead every week. These have been three very joyful and exciting years, and never once have I regretted starting this project 3 years ago, despite all of the shitty ; stupid memes you guys have been making out of this regiment (hello Hawk).

I will soon host a small event to celebrate this anniversary, we will try to invite all the regiments we are in good terms with, that would be something nice to do.

I want to thank every single player who has been, is, or will be a part of this regiment, and I hope that we will all keep enjoying ourselves together for as long as we can.

- Captain Erik.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:43:12 pm by Erik le Rouge »
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #1070 on: March 12, 2018, 06:18:50 pm »
Congrat boyos! ;D

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1071 on: March 12, 2018, 06:19:44 pm »
and I hope that we will all keep licking ourselves together for as long as we can.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #1072 on: March 12, 2018, 06:24:07 pm »
Congrats Erik, keep dominating

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 12, 2018, 06:36:09 pm »
despite all of the shitty ; stupid memes you guys have been making out of this regiment (hello Hawk).

My memes are the crème de la crème of this regiment I think you'll find.

However nice post Erik, to quote you from the whatsapp group on Christmas Day: "Happy birthday guys <3"

Offline Sukesa

• Sergeant Major
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Lt_Sukesa
« Reply #1074 on: March 12, 2018, 06:47:23 pm »
3 years ago today, on the 12th of March 2015, the 4e Régiment de Hussards was created.

This project was brought to life by a handful of people, after what was at first a series of kind of shit events, mainly leading to Sukesa, myself and a couple of French players to leave the francophone 7e Hussards. We then turned to the 15th Hussars, which then was a regiment we were in excellent terms with, and that welcomed us with open arms. It is that friendship, and that will to create something great out of everything that had happened, which made us all join forces and work together. That was it at first: a couple of Frenchies and the long-time members of the 15th Hussars, namely Archer, who was then the Captain, Felix, his second-in-command, and Clausewitz, who put in a lot of efforts and dedication, and was always a crucial support.

And the 4e was born. The regiment has now been fully active, participating to every single cavalry competition, for three entire years. I don't even think I knew this would last that long and be that successful. We have welcomed over a hundred players over the years, always trying our best to give them an enjoyable time, and something to remember out of their time spent on this game. We have bonded friendships between people from all over Europe (and even America), some of us have been sticking around for so long that I am glad to say they have become friends, and by that I mean more than "Mount & Blade friends".

Even if the things I said above are a lot more important than the ones I am about to say, I am also extremely proud of everything we have achieved in-game.

Today I think it is fair to say that the 4e Hussards is the best cavalry regiment there ever was on this game. In three years, what we have achieved is massive, as we have won 3 Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League, out of 3 hosted by the community since the 4e was created. We have more silverware than that, but honestly it's not much compared to those three titles, that are clearly the most important ones a cavalry regiment can ever win, as this competition is the biggest regimental cavalry event there is. Winning these three leagues was always something extremely hard to do. I'm especially thinking about the last two ones, where we had to replay the final match against the 5e Hussards, who always were our best and hardest opponent to face. But at the end of the day we always managed to win, and that's because this regiment has the best competitive spirit I have ever seen on this game. We never let go, and whenever we are facing a hard time, we find the ressources we need to change the situation.

This amazing team spirit has led us to doing something no regiment has ever achieved (in both infantry and cavalry): we have remained completely unbeaten in 1v1 matches thoughout our three years on that game. Out of the 60-and-so games we have played, we drew 3, and won all of the rest. This too is something I am proud of as a regimental leader, as playing matches after matches can make people bored and less motivated, but it is never something that has happened to us.

Today I want to say that as a captain, I am extremely proud and happy to have such great guys to lead every week. These have been three very joyful and exciting years, and never once have I regretted starting this project 3 years ago, despite all of the shitty ; stupid memes you guys have been making out of this regiment (hello Hawk).

I will soon host a small event to celebrate this anniversary, we will try to invite all the regiments we are in good terms with, that would be something nice to do.

I want to thank every single player who has been, is, or will be a part of this regiment, and I hope that we will all keep enjoying ourselves together for as long as we can.

- Captain Erik.

sounds about right, yes

Spoiler
[close]
J'entends les fouuuuus ♪

Offline Graf_Maximus

• Second Lieutenant
  • Major General of 2y Cavalry-Infantry Brigade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Graf-Maximus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1075 on: March 12, 2018, 06:49:54 pm »
Happy birthday 4e!Most of my rage quits we’re made in the matches vs you,so thank you for that xD.GL in the future and wanna make more matches vs you on the bannerlord!

Offline Setanta

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: March 12, 2018, 06:50:25 pm »
Deiz ha bloaz laouen dit 4e Hussards ! ;D

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #1077 on: March 12, 2018, 06:51:25 pm »
my goal: to defeat 4ehuss...Easy of course ahah

And happy birthday
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: March 12, 2018, 06:58:44 pm »
Thank you all for the kind replies !

However nice post Erik, to quote you from the whatsapp group on Christmas Day: "Happy birthday guys <3"

I'm bleeding
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik