Author Topic: Serbian traitor  (Read 2611 times)

Offline corentin-murat

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Serbian traitor
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2020, 12:40:34 pm »
I doubt anyone get banned before for using stuff like that, it's looked like Mighty just get mad about witcher for no reasons in my opinion and if he wants to ban all the players using that health stuff he should ban many many players   :(

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2020, 12:50:49 pm »
Marxeil used hp bar from mercenary frank cheat pack for 2-3 years and he still  is not banned....

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2020, 02:20:43 pm »
People who use hp hacks/programs/whatever got no balls.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 02:33:11 pm »
scripting is hackingif you are using any code line changes your game (even visual) its a cheat and shouldn't be allowed imo mighty did wrong anyway. he shouldve banned all scripters not one
Dear Marjovic,

You are incorrect, wrong and what you've just stated is false.

Scripting is an auto execution of different keys from your either mouse or keyboard(whatever you choose to go for)
Really dependable to count it as hacking(in matter of what it changes in the game,whether is multiplayer files or basic code line of config settings(any multiplayer modification makes you hacker)

Did you really thought changing visual effects would give you some kind of advantage over your opponents?
Did you really thought visual effects even count as a hacking or part of the ''Code Of Conduct'' in this game.

And please learn the difference between cheating and hacking, don't be just randomly spilling words around.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 02:39:01 pm by Muhataa »

Wursti

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 02:45:43 pm »
why didnt u delete ur FSE account yet

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2020, 02:48:18 pm »
why didnt u delete ur FSE account yet
why would he  :o
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2020, 02:52:09 pm »
scripting is hackingif you are using any code line changes your game (even visual) its a cheat and shouldn't be allowed imo mighty did wrong anyway. he shouldve banned all scripters not one
Dear Marjovic,

Scripting is an auto execution of different keys from your either mouse or keyboard(whatever you choose to go for)
Really dependable to count it as hacking(in matter of what it changes in the game,whether is multiplayer files or basic code line of config settings(any multiplayer modification makes you hacker)

Did you really thought changing visual effects would give you some kind of advantage over your opponents?
Did you really thought visual effects even count as a hacking or part of the ''Code Of Conduct'' in this game.

And please learn the difference between cheating and hacking, don't be just randomly spilling words around.
if one can zoom out or in way more than game allows one to do then its a cheat script whatever ANYTHING gives you advantage over others is cheat and thats the reason warband was so far from being a competitive game and still is and thanks god will never be

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2020, 02:58:46 pm »
Dear Marjovic,

if one can zoom out or in way more than game allows one to do then its a cheat script whatever ANYTHING gives you advantage over others is cheat and thats the reason warband was so far from being a competitive game and still is and thanks god will never be
it only makes u look more further to the map, makes it way harder to focus on your opponent in front of you ( more like starting to view around)
also you are way more distracted than the normal zoom tbf

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2020, 03:24:25 pm »
muha dont make empty amk komsi

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2020, 03:27:20 pm »

kardesim
i show you my perspective of using zoom

ceddin deden

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 03:37:24 pm »

kardesim
i show you my perspective of using zoom

ceddin deden
we are not such losers that break ppls hearts just for a game! we are community which shall reunite asap and declare war on the devils itself AMARICA

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 03:44:18 pm »
Spoiler
scripting is cheating if you are using any code line changes your game (even visual) its a cheat and shouldn't be allowed imo mighty did wrong anyway. he shouldve banned all scripters not one
I 100% agree that scripting is cheating, in a competitive atmosphere. As long as you can't prove with certainty that someone is using a script in a tournament, you can't ban him for that. That's the basis of fairness, everyone is innocent till proven guilty aka you need evidence to deliver a punishment else it's just a straight-up abuse of your admin power.

Based on the kind of reasoning which was used to ban Witcher last night, you could go ahead and ban me and several other players who also used script modifications in the past, regardless of the purpose in which we used them because you have no idea whether or not we are using them or not in tournaments.

If you wanna fight cheater, there are ways to do it. They are limited, clearly annoying for the admin/hosts but they work to a certain extent. What happened last night (from what I gathered) isn't part of that. I am still pretty certain Witcher used the health hax anyways given how he defended himself 'We all know that this program is not beneficial and notwho cant be sure that Witcher use it' but eventually, without actual solid evidence, it's still unfair to ban him.
[close]

Thanks Tardet
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 03:47:17 pm »
Spoiler
scripting is cheating if you are using any code line changes your game (even visual) its a cheat and shouldn't be allowed imo mighty did wrong anyway. he shouldve banned all scripters not one
I 100% agree that scripting is cheating, in a competitive atmosphere. As long as you can't prove with certainty that someone is using a script in a tournament, you can't ban him for that. That's the basis of fairness, everyone is innocent till proven guilty aka you need evidence to deliver a punishment else it's just a straight-up abuse of your admin power.

Based on the kind of reasoning which was used to ban Witcher last night, you could go ahead and ban me and several other players who also used script modifications in the past, regardless of the purpose in which we used them because you have no idea whether or not we are using them or not in tournaments.

If you wanna fight cheater, there are ways to do it. They are limited, clearly annoying for the admin/hosts but they work to a certain extent. What happened last night (from what I gathered) isn't part of that. I am still pretty certain Witcher used the health hax anyways given how he defended himself 'We all know that this program is not beneficial and notwho cant be sure that Witcher use it' but eventually, without actual solid evidence, it's still unfair to ban him.
[close]

Thanks Tardet
i think you both should spot the difference between someone ''cheating'' and ''hacking'' its 2 different things you just don't notice anything sadly  :-\

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 04:14:04 pm »
If we banned everyone that uses scripting it's RIP 50% of this community, about time we wipe out everyone better than me for cheating. Let's do it!!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2020, 04:29:15 pm »
Lol it’s 92nd pack and it’s free for everyone to download if I’m not wrong
?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.