Author Topic: Cheesiest Thing You've Done for a Girl/Boy?  (Read 9862 times)

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
  • Side: Union
Re: Cheesiest Thing You've Done for a Girl/Boy?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 04:23:36 pm »
Well, I slept with my friend's girlfriend... That's so you know the premise of this. Her and my friend broke up, and I ended up being the rebound guy. I dated her for four months, and then my "friend" (Notice I use quotes now, because he is not my friend anymore at this point) started spreading bullshit to her that I'm a pathological liar, I have a small dick (she knew that was a lie, because I fucked her), and other stupid shit. So, here I am, four months later, trying to console her, be there for her, ended up dating her, then all of a sudden, she cuts me off completely.

How did I get her in the first place? Well, she has big boobs and loved to joke about them, so I wore a shirt that said "big boobs > man boobs" to school, this was so many years ago... I hung out with her that day, and got a blowjob after school in the bathroom. Went to go hang out at her place, and fucked her. I didn't plan for any of this, it just happened.

I regret everything I did, because she's a stupid bitch... But, if you're curious to see what she looks like:

Picture of her against a picture of me, you damn well bet I took that.
[close]
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 04:25:35 pm by kpetschulat »

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 04:48:43 pm »
Congrats, you just won the 'Biggest Bastard Around'-Award.
I thought I already had received that award from you duuring, not oficially maybe, but in your heart  ::)

Of course, but now it's kinda obvious. See, there's no problem in having a 'no-girlfriend policy', but you should be honest to people you get involved with about that 'policy'. If you simply don't care about their feelings, that makes you a bastard, or a scumbag, or just a dick. Pick your fancy.

I've been at the bad end of such a 'policy' and it can mess with your life pretty hard. Hello trust-issues.

Yee, I have trust issues. And I know I am not a good person, and I know my policy is fucked up, but thats how I am. I just can't trust a woman enough to feel in love with them, so my policy is like Barney's in How I met your mother, don't get married or a girlfriend until I am 30.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 05:05:36 pm »
So that's reason enough for you to disregard the feelings of other people?

Plus, having such a 'policy' (I really can't bring myself to take it serious) until you are thirty is how, exactly, going to enable you 'to trust women'?

@Petschie, that's some story.  :P

Offline König

• Major
  • A major König
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Koenig
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 05:11:25 pm »

Plus, having such a 'policy' (I really can't bring myself to take it serious) until you are thirty is how, exactly, going to enable you 'to trust women'?

Yeah, what he said.

"You want to go home and rethink your life." :P
I don't trust anything but pizza from a pizza place.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 05:12:19 pm »

It's the story of my love life. I try to find a girlfriend, end up fucking her once or twice, relationship goes to shit, all contact gone. It's funny, because i don't consider myself much of a looker, yet I have hooked up with so many beautiful girls. But, hey... If that's how my life is going to be? I'll take it. I won't have to worry about love drama and shit like that, I'm bad at it. :P

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 05:13:06 pm »
I won't have to worry about love drama and shit like that, I'm bad at it. :P

Isn't this entire thing one big love drama?  :P

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 05:15:35 pm »
It is, which is the irony in all of it. ;)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 05:36:22 pm »
Well I sure do like a bit of drama once in a while.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 06:05:43 pm »
I met this quite, well, confident girl i'd like to say, however it should be translated to slutty. So, story goes that i became quite drunk (Ok, very), and then i asked her a question, which my friend recollects was : "I'm a nice guy, you're a nice girl... Want to go upstairs?".

Let's be honest, that is cheesy as fuck, i will regret saying that for another 5 years.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 06:11:12 pm »
Well, I slept with my friend's girlfriend... That's so you know the premise of this. Her and my friend broke up, and I ended up being the rebound guy. I dated her for four months, and then my "friend" (Notice I use quotes now, because he is not my friend anymore at this point) started spreading bullshit to her that I'm a pathological liar, I have a small dick (she knew that was a lie, because I fucked her), and other stupid shit. So, here I am, four months later, trying to console her, be there for her, ended up dating her, then all of a sudden, she cuts me off completely.

How did I get her in the first place? Well, she has big boobs and loved to joke about them, so I wore a shirt that said "big boobs > man boobs" to school, this was so many years ago... I hung out with her that day, and got a blowjob after school in the bathroom. Went to go hang out at her place, and fucked her. I didn't plan for any of this, it just happened.

I regret everything I did, because she's a stupid bitch... But, if you're curious to see what she looks like:

Picture of her against a picture of me, you damn well bet I took that.
[close]

Same exact thing happened to my during high school at the age of 15, exact same bloody thing. Big boobs, boob jokes etc.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 06:12:57 pm »
Boobs are soooooo over-rated.

I mean, they are nice and all, I'll give you that, but I never quite got what the fuss is all about...  :P

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »

Because when Im 30 and I find out my woman is cheating on me, I won't be that hard to get over it, because then I am already an adult and have a life going (job, car, house etc.). If I married when I am 20 and I find my woman cheating on me, it will be harder to get over it. kpetschulat's story is one of the reasons why I don't trust women. I have heard so many stories of women just sleeping around, specially in these times where women can fuck whoever they want and their familied doesn't care. The problem would not be to be broken up with anyway, it would be to find her sucking my best friends cock or something. When im 30, I just think it will be easier and of course there is the part that I want to fuck so many women as I can, so I give my self enough time (until im 30) to get most out of it, so I don't have to cheat on my woman.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 06:18:34 pm »
Boobs are soooooo over-rated.

I mean, they are nice and all, I'll give you that, but I never quite got what the fuss is all about...  :P

They are for looks, a nice ass is better since thats the part you're gonna end up 'using' the most.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 06:29:34 pm »
*Rambling*

Still does not give you an excuse to lie to other people and fuck around with their feelings.

[...] since thats the part you're gonna end up 'using' the most.

SURPRISE BUTTSEX

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 06:39:32 pm »
I prefer a nice ass and fine legs rather than boobs. Boobs to me, are just a plus. They're something you grab onto when fucking a girl. :P Yeah, my logic.