Author Topic: .  (Read 34050 times)

Ciombwoy and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Players completed
« Reply #435 on: November 21, 2023, 01:14:02 am »
Gerher didn't play, Herishey didn't play much, Shadey barely played, 10c didn't exist in the latter half of EGS which was in 2022, Troister barely played, Steinman?, Marquez's team disbanded? TheDead was active?

I played for 10-12 months actively, and then was easily top 10 by the end of the year, whether you like it or not, that list is laughable, added people on the basis of getting me as low as possible. We don't talk about Tz0, that team was fukin' garbage. If you're saying I got 'good' in october, that's 3 months of that, then you have the other 9 months of me playing easily top 20. If you want me to bring out the clips against Renegades and you getting farmed, I can happily do that
Pretty sure I played about 70% of tourneys in 2022 tbf, just in weaker teams for funzies like Crappers where we beat RT twice.

Though I'm sure Wursti could probably confirm/deny that as I might be wrong. Wasn't exactly a time I was paying a great deal of attention or active outside of the tourneys and some 15th shit tbf.

That's true, forgot crappers tbf

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #436 on: November 21, 2023, 04:33:43 am »
Bagins should be in 2022 over Fietta
it's based on statistics
This is obviously incorrect, or it would be exactly the same as the percentage of points section

We can argue about the skill lvl Fietta ended up with, but he was a spec npc for 80% of the year, through all of Envy and the first half of RT, up until September/October. That’s not controversial, he wasn’t good enough to play before that point and didn’t. So he played in matches for like 3 months of the year, while Bagins put the England 2022 team together when it was a mess, went onto Renegades and finished the year with Regrouped and was generally regarded as a top 3 player until he quit Renegades in October. I think you were asking the wrong ppl if they put someone that barely played that year in their top 10.

Bagins being in 2022 is not just about skill, it’s about him having more impact on the year than anyone else by making Renegades out of nothing. 2022 would’ve been a complete wash if he didn’t make it, and if he didn’t put the effort in to create a team as good as RT out of players very few ppl thought could do that. Renegades fell off after roster changes and less motivation from Bagins, but for the first few months he made a team that was outcompeting a giga stack.

I humbly disagree, Bagins is overrated af. I clapped him (alongside most of top players) everytime even in his favourite position. He was only good (trash) when Poosy carried his little ass.

im out, ONTO BANNERLORD!
I gotta remember you that for 2 years you were a no name and you popped off when nobody was really active. In addition without zeyden optimisation and wse2 with your 110fov and the yellow musket you'd still be out of top 50. Also you need to thank chuckster for having played in a supportive role while he could have become a beast in carry positions but since you couldnt handle the game without help of a baiter and without a modified game that gave you an insane advantage over other people, you should shut the fuck up and stay quiet. Go back sucking dicks like you did in 2020 to tryna access top teams that were even better than cazadores cuz even with the german top players you couldnt play correctly. Dude played 12 hours a day to be top player when the second best way in europe was Kore huh but goat obviously

wait what about me?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #437 on: November 21, 2023, 09:00:16 am »
native players are actually mentally ill

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #438 on: November 21, 2023, 11:48:58 am »
look at that. I single-handedly revived the game. Don't worry kids you can thank me later.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #439 on: November 21, 2023, 11:52:03 am »
look at that. I single-handedly revived the game. Don't worry kids you can thank me later.
Don't call anyone kid, you're 15 yourself
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 21, 2023, 12:13:01 pm »

15 with more bodies than you have? you live on this forum haha

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #441 on: November 21, 2023, 12:34:07 pm »
you might be the most mentally deranged person on here quit yapping like you aren’t the guy to make fun of someone’s death to their friends and randomly insult everyone you come across just playing the game
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 21, 2023, 01:03:41 pm »

You cannot have a single body while you have like 9k+ hours on NW lil bro

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 21, 2023, 02:05:21 pm »

You cannot have a single body while you have like 9k+ hours on NW lil bro

built different and im talented.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 21, 2023, 03:09:22 pm »
you might be the most mentally deranged person on here quit yapping like you aren’t the guy to make fun of someone’s death to their friends and randomly insult everyone you come across just playing the game
unfortunately you are both forgetting parts of the year. Shadey was active in 10C, some movement team matches and Renegades - 3-4 months total playing. Zeyden played one (or two?) tournaments with Envy after the EGS season, NWWC, was in Renegades when it was first made and then played multiple tournaments with Tz0, 3-4 months total playing.

their activity was spread out, but they still played a good chunk of the year. you guys just aren't accounting for the total activity time put together.

also i stated very clearly it's in alphabetical order but you didn't even read my post fietta, you just checked where you are and got mad

Offline Ilypa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Si
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ïlypä
« Reply #445 on: November 21, 2023, 03:11:05 pm »

Wow, never heard a more true statement on this entire forum.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 21, 2023, 03:12:32 pm »

bro you randomly spilled your whole life story to me on teamspeak i dont think u should be speaking 💀

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #447 on: November 21, 2023, 03:21:13 pm »
bro you randomly spilled your whole life story to me on teamspeak i dont think u should be speaking 💀
you sit on here moralising to others cuz they make edgy jokes and calling them racist and bad people, meanwhile ur out here lacking basic human empathy and larping as a real human
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 21, 2023, 03:24:02 pm »
Janne more like Finnish flusha

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 21, 2023, 03:24:56 pm »
you sit on here moralising to others cuz they make edgy jokes and calling them racist and bad people, meanwhile ur out here lacking basic human empathy and larping as a real human
the levels of hypocricy and irony is too funny with this one bro stick to arguing about who's good at a dead video game like ur life depends on it lil bro 😘