Author Topic: The Kennedy 8v8 EU Tournament | Envy 1st, Animals 2nd  (Read 14876 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Kennedy 8v8 EU Tournament | 13.03.2022
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2022, 10:25:18 pm »
This is one of the worst brackets I've seen in this game

Just replay the group stage in playoffs 🤡
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline MechIsGod

• Sergeant
  • Nr6 Über Alles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [FP] Mech
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2022, 10:25:54 pm »
This is one of the worst brackets I've seen in this game

Just replay the group stage in playoffs 🤡

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2022, 10:32:19 pm »
key player of SF, rate drip
<------
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2022, 10:35:32 pm »
ty for brackets kennedy  :D ;D
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline charle_Lebrun

• Second Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2022, 10:49:34 pm »
stop crying eternity was with Animals Jordan and Eyes Fucker

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2022, 10:51:19 pm »
oh man

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2022, 10:51:47 pm »
rigged brackets

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2022, 10:54:49 pm »
In terms of both organisation and brackets overall this was a very poor tournament. We started 20 minutes late, had barely any admins on the server and it seemed as if no one even knew what they were doing who had admin. As for the brackets there was one clearly stacked group (group D), and what was the reward for winning that? Having to play two of the favourites we already beat in our group again in the knockouts in our first knockout match + if we had won our second. So 3 of the 'top performing' teams were placed not only in the same group but the same section of the knockouts (not even side, in one section which is literally one quarter). I don't know how anyone could have looked at that and thought it was logical. Let alone the fact we had 20 teams (5 groups of 4) where no one got knocked out with a bunch of unbalanced groups (not only ours) so the seeding was entirely pointless from the group-stage.

After what was essentially a pointless group-stage we just replayed the same match (ft5 vs RH) again instantly for us in the knockouts and as for RH they will now have to play Envy the other team in our group again instantly. So regardless of where any of the teams in our group placed only one of them could physically make it to the semi-finals regardless of how well any of them performed.

Gg to Movement's team anyway, not like it's their fault. But stay MELTED shitters.

Fralla's screenshot really sums it up of the worst part if you ignore 'group rigging' the only heavily 'stacked' group has to replay itself instantly in the knockouts therefore only one of potentially 3 of the top 4 teams in the tournament can make it as far as the semi's is quite simply one of the stupidest things I've seen in brackets to date and I survived through the Smylie and MightyPain hosting days.

TLDR; Put any of the top 3 teams, maybe even top 4 teams in our GROUP, not even our side and our section of the knockouts (1/4th) where EyeFuckers (the hosts) team is and they would have potentially made it to the finals, but instead we had to play each other twice (worth pointing out we are the only group who had to do this exact setup as well). There is no possible way both parts of this could have been done without rigging from Kennedy unless he was either blind or has a negative IQ.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 11:13:01 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2022, 10:57:41 pm »
was a good troll tournament i enjoyed it

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2022, 11:01:21 pm »
Mightypain vibes
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Nock

« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2022, 11:05:01 pm »
In terms of both organisation and brackets overall this was a very poor tournament. We started 20 minutes late, had barely any admins on the server and it seemed as if no one even knew what they were doing who had admin. As for the brackets there was one clearly stacked group (group D) and what was the reward for winning that having to play two of the favourites we already beat in our group again in the knockouts in our first knockout match + if we had won our second. So 3 of the 'top performing' teams were placed not only in the same group but the same section of the knockouts (not even side, in one section which is literally one quarter). I don't know how anyone could have looked at that and thought it was logical. Let alone the fact we had 20 teams (5 groups of 4) where no one got knocked out with a bunch of unbalanced groups (not only ours) so the seeding was entirely pointless from the group-stage.

After what was essentially a pointless group-stage we just replayed the same match (ft5 vs RH) again instantly for us in the knockouts and as for RH they will now have to play Envy the other team in our group again instantly. So regardless of where any of the teams in our group placed only one of them could physically make it to the semi-finals regardless of how well any of them performed.

Gg to Movement's team anyway, not like it's their fault. But stay MELTED shitters.

Fralla's screenshot really sums it up of the worst part if you ignore 'group rigging' the only heavily 'stacked' group has to replay itself instantly in the knockouts therefore only one of potentially 3 of the top 4 teams in the tournament can make it as far as the semi's is quite simply one of the stupidest things I've seen in brackets to date and I survived through the Smylie and MightyPain hosting days.

TLDR; Put any of the top 3 teams, maybe even top 4 teams in our GROUP, not even our side and our section of the knockouts (1/4th) where EyeFuckers (the hosts) team is and they would have potentially made it to the finals, but instead we had to play each other twice (worth pointing out we are the only group who had to do this exact setup as well). There is no possible way both parts of this could have been done without rigging from Kennedy unless he was either blind or has a negative IQ.

thought u retired

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2022, 11:07:07 pm »
As I have said many a time mr baboon I will play some one day tourneys, just nothing major like a regiment, gf team or anything over weeks rather than one evening.

But I wouldn't expect you to see the logical side of the discussion considering the host rigged it for your team to actually make it somewhere.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2022, 11:11:24 pm »
GG to our group. Sadly quarters etc wasnt ft7 so basically felt like a groupstage where we face eachother twice. Close matches overall and congrats to envy.

Time to drag the grandpas back to the retirement home

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2022, 11:14:35 pm »
Still getting my retirement pension cash in hand for this one thanks movement.

Agree with the brackets being a complete circus, as Herishey said very strong MightyPain hosting vibes.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2022, 11:17:45 pm »
you guys are being harsh on mightypain, I don't think even he would have tried to get away with something so blatant