Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Suggestions  (Read 7511 times)

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2022, 09:22:15 am »
Well, Flashkodr actually threatened to DDOS the server we were playing on which is now NWWC one. But I still feel sorry for good Russian people who were not involved in all of this. Even though that’s a minority
Any proofs may be?

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2022, 09:24:51 am »
Well, Twister actually threatened to kill Putin IRL , during we were playing training NWWC match. But I still feel sorry for good Ukranian people who were not involved in all of this. Even though that’s a minority ::)

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2022, 09:34:48 am »
Well, Flashkodr actually threatened to DDOS the server we were playing on which is now NWWC one. But I still feel sorry for good Russian people who were not involved in all of this. Even though that’s a minority
Any proofs may be?

20:17:40 - [SERVER]: UA_Reiner Permanently Banned Player 96y_pPlk_Flashkode[ruS]*.
 20:17:40 - 96y_pPlk_Flashkode[ruS]* is banned permanently by UA_Reiner.

<22:19:51> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": Ну иди нахуй уебище (fuck you cunt, smth like that)
<22:19:56> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": твой сервер лежать будет по кд (your server will be down all time)

Ofc the fucker would say I just edited it

20:27:41 - Unban_or_DDOS has joined the game with ID: 2193180  (not really a proof since it`s hard to find out who it is cause it`s just some new key but still something)

This is flashkodr`s screenshot and I pointed out a chat with Bagration (with the last message "give"). Right after that Bagration (who were with them in ts channel at the time) starts to ask xodok our numbers despite having our contacts justifying it by some stupid reason.

Bagration - "Hey, give me the numbers of Twister and Witcher"
Xodok - "Why"
Bagration - "I need to forward something to them, they are worried and I can`t forward it to them" to be honest I didn`t get what it is about
Xodok - "I can`t. Ask Twister or Witcher"
Bagration - "They are playing, I don`t want to distract them"
Xodok - "They are not busy now"

After xodok refused to give our numbers in a few minutes marxeil starting to get spam messages on the phone since he hadn`t hidden it in Telegram.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 09:55:19 am by Tw1sT[eR] »

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cccp_yoda
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2022, 09:38:08 am »
Honestly with this type of behaviour russia should just be removed from the NWWC.
Ye, it will help Ukraine as well as dancing in TikTok.
Who is dixon? Why is he posting here?

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2022, 09:39:37 am »
It is not in my interest, I am far away from the world situation, but I suppose that I have a duty of conscience to support my teammate and my friend, in short:
Yesterday, a couple of our people came to watch the match between Ukraine and Germany, after which a player of the Ukrainian team "Tw1ster" said the following words "RUSSIANS get out or we will ban you" literally speaking we were forbidden to watch their match (it was a training match) just because we are Russian, of course, I have no right to prove something to anybody, but think about this situation and put yourself in our place, thank you for your attention.
You are clearly admitting that you doxxed Marxeil with this sentence and the reason is that twister didn’t want any spectators in the match. Bravo
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2022, 09:41:11 am »
Any proofs may be?

20:17:40 - [SERVER]: UA_Reiner Permanently Banned Player 96y_pPlk_Flashkode[ruS]*.

<22:19:51> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": Ну иди нахуй уебище (fuck you cunt, smth like that)
<22:19:56> (20:19 GMT) "Flashkodr": твой сервер лежать будет по кд (your server will be down all time)

20:27:41 - Unban_or_DDOS has joined the game with ID: 2193180  (not really a proof since it`s hard to find out who it is cause it`s just some new key but still something)

Everything is fine, we see, but the server was ddosed or what? Will there be a fact of DDoS itself?

And please tell us how it all started, since you provided the logs.

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2022, 09:42:30 am »
FlaZkoder, then asked our player to take our numbers, for a ddos attack on the phone, after that Marxeil had this

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2022, 09:44:43 am »
Go Go russia, the bottom has not been broken yet

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2022, 09:48:08 am »
How is the phone number and game play related?

As the Shogun mentioned, Twister was talking about Putin. So what? It turns out naturally Ukraine should receive the same measure of punishment.

You say "you wanted to get it", but anyway - we don't have the phone number of your honorable one, whom you defend.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2022, 09:49:17 am »
Go go ua, lie and cry more.
Someday the truth will prevail, and everyone will get what they deserve.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2022, 09:54:09 am »
I am still waiting for glorious counter attack of ua army from Kharkiv to Moscow lead by national hero Yoda, but instead of it i see only some really cringe posts from him, so fucking sad
when Latvia attacking Petersburg ?  8) 8)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

BlitzkriegMBNW

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2022, 09:55:32 am »
Any proofs may be?

This is flashkodr`s screenshot and I pointed out a chat with Bagration (with the last message "give"). Right after that Bagration (who were with them in ts channel at the time) starts to ask xodok our numbers despite having our contacts justifying it by some stupid reason.

Bagration - "Hey, give me the numbers of Twister and Witcher"
Xodok - "Why"
Bagration - "I need to forward something to them, they are worried and I can`t forward it to them" to be honest I didn`t get what it is about
Xodok - "I can`t. Ask Twister or Witcher"
Bagration - "They are playing, I don`t want to distract them"
Xodok - "They are not busy now"

After xodok refused to give our numbers in a few minutes marxeil starting to get spam messages on the phone since he hadn`t hidden it in Telegram.

Update

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2022, 10:00:42 am »
Any proofs may be?

Everything is fine, we see, but the server was ddosed or what? Will there be a fact of DDoS itself?

And please tell us how it all started, since you provided the logs.

I told you to get off the server otherwise I would ban ya. I do have reasons for that (You, in particular, using Z in nickname during our practice match and flashkodr using "Grad" nickname refering to the The BM-21 "Grad" weapon which kills our people) and having flashkodr justifying the war. Do I need more reasons?

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2022, 10:01:06 am »
Accusations, but nothing happened. You threw in about ddos - it was not there. You threw in that we asked for your numbers - this was not. Then why do we need Folkas? There is no contact with him for 2 weeks from the moment. He has nothing to do with the situation, then look at the situation more broadly)