Author Topic: NWWC England 2022  (Read 10547 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC England 2022
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2022, 12:55:13 am »
this team is dog shit

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2022, 02:10:46 am »

Offline Mac`

• Sergeant Major
  • mine > yours
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Macasaurusrex
  • Side: Union

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2022, 01:26:25 pm »
Gl.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Phailur

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2022, 02:14:29 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2022, 02:15:42 pm »
That's why I said GL you little donkey boy.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2022, 04:06:25 pm »
FRA1 wasn't really FRA1 that year LMAO
FRA2 approves
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2022, 04:12:49 pm »
Neither FRA was really FRA that year tbf.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2022, 04:25:06 pm »

stop capitalising first letters of abbreviations either use all caps or all lowercase you dumb retard
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2022, 04:37:09 pm »

stop capitalising first letters of abbreviations either use all caps or all lowercase you dumb retard
Start capitalising the first letters of your sentences and remember your punctuation dumb retard!

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 06:06:00 pm »
bo'oh'o'wa'er
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2022, 07:52:24 pm »
bo'oh'o'wa'er
Are you having a stroke?
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2022, 10:14:30 pm »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2022, 11:20:40 pm »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2022, 11:52:55 pm »
Didn’t realise it was possible to make England look like UA but it’s been done! Wow! Congrats!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?