Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 36330 times)

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #436 on: February 21, 2022, 11:12:53 am »
Spoiler
We saw how that went with the yellow muskets. People will conveniently "crash" when the referee asks them to screenshot, won't they zeyden?
No i didn't crash ? i just disconnected from the game to remove the yellow musket because i didn't give a fuck, i never lied about it  ???
At least you're an honest hypocrite then, that is great news!
In fact, I don't know if you're in a good position to lecture me, you see, I remember that several times during EGS video or even in the chat you insulted my players (Chuckster for example) because they had the misfortun :De to be "lucky" and therefore to have killed you, look at yourself in the mirror and realize who is the hypocrite who used to come and explain to me that I had a huge ego when he himself has an even bigger one  ;D

Spoiler
[close]
I know which tournament and which round that was, and I distinctly remember hitting two backstabpokes in a row on him that round, which would indeed qualify him as being a "lucky cunt". If that offends you then you are truly as insecure as I imagined. Not that we should take your opinion seriously since you equate trashtalking to literally cheating in a tournament.
Ah it's good, I can finally answer to your nonsense, I just wanted to point out that you two stab poked because they are bad stabs.. and no, nobody was offended by your comment, quite the opposite about it I was just questioning your own hypocrisy Rikkert, nothing more  ;)

(If you want to learn how to throw stabs that don't poke and therefore avoid choking in final, I invite you to contact me on steam for a coaching session !)

[close]
here we have the newcomer ZEYDUN trying to explain to a higher experienced guy called Rikkert big guy big friend for muha i come to the aid and assistance

throwing random stabs out of nowhere is most likely here known as baits, so whatever he does in Groupfighting its on his own you can't judge his playstyle like this or by any kind

he may have won less things than you but, doing 1 stupid thing is same with all other players doing it  :'(
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:44:11 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 21, 2022, 11:17:32 am »
Spoiler
We saw how that went with the yellow muskets. People will conveniently "crash" when the referee asks them to screenshot, won't they zeyden?
No i didn't crash ? i just disconnected from the game to remove the yellow musket because i didn't give a fuck, i never lied about it  ???
In fact, I don't know if you're in a good position to lecture me, you see, I remember that several times during EGS video or even in the chat you insulted my players (Chuckster for example) because they had the misfortun :De to be "lucky" and therefore to have killed you, look at yourself in the mirror and realize who is the hypocrite who used to come and explain to me that I had a huge ego when he himself has an even bigger one  ;D

Spoiler
[close]
I know which tournament and which round that was, and I distinctly remember hitting two backstabpokes in a row on him that round, which would indeed qualify him as being a "lucky cunt". If that offends you then you are truly as insecure as I imagined. Not that we should take your opinion seriously since you equate trashtalking to literally cheating in a tournament.
Ah it's good, I can finally answer to your nonsense, I just wanted to point out that you two stab poked because they are bad stabs.. and no, nobody was offended by your comment, quite the opposite about it I was just questioning your own hypocrisy Rikkert, nothing more  ;)

(If you want to learn how to throw stabs that don't poke and therefore avoid choking in final, I invite you to contact me on steam for a coaching session !)

here we have the newcomer ZEYDUN trying to explain to a higher experienced guy called Rikkert big guy big friend for muha i come to the aid and assistance

throwing random stabs out of nowhere is most likely here known as baits, so whatever he does in Groupfighting its on his own you can't judge his playstyle like this or by any kind

he may have won less things than you but, doing 1 stupid thing is same with all other players doing it  :'(
[close]
Oh.. i'm so sorry MUHA :'( i didn't know that missing 2 STABS into the back of someone (lmao how is it possible) and then dying just after was a BAIT, how stupid i am  :-[
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 12:41:53 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Fluxyy

« Reply #438 on: February 21, 2022, 11:17:50 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
you crazy in Balkans
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:44:57 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 21, 2022, 11:19:02 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

you crazy in Balkans
[close]
here comes a guy that started playing in late-mid-end(idk what the fuck is this) 2021 with 45 FSE posts that doesn't know shit is going around him, nor where he is

whatever you write is inaccurate and dumb fluxxy
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:45:22 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Fluxyy

« Reply #440 on: February 21, 2022, 11:24:38 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

you crazy in Balkans
here comes a guy that started playing in late-mid-end(idk what the fuck is this) 2021 with 45 FSE posts that doesn't know shit is going around him, nor where he is

[close]
I know where I am my little muhaa and I simply changed my fse to answer my very few messages on this current account :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:46:36 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 21, 2022, 11:25:57 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

you crazy in Balkans

I know where I am my little muhaa and I simply changed my fse to answer my very few messages on this current account :)
[close]
okay corporal of French Legion 3rd Dispatch of Libya
i understand
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:47:05 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #443 on: February 21, 2022, 11:27:44 am »
Nice pyramids boys! :o

Fluxyy

« Reply #444 on: February 21, 2022, 11:29:20 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

you crazy in Balkans

okay corporal of French Legion 3rd Dispatch of Libya
i understand
[close]
np the conscript in the legion
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:48:18 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #445 on: February 21, 2022, 11:36:47 am »
Guys...
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #446 on: February 21, 2022, 11:44:00 am »
When are you posting full list of autoblockers Muha, we need some time to prepare watchlist
I will post it somewhere else since FSE does not allow to include IP / Personal Information => would get me banned

List is already created since 2017 (just updated)

Will Post it on Google Docs Sunday 20th of February
Will Post it on TKC Website(Team-Kill & Cheats Community)

+ the watchlist is a true meme, you just had yoda there for 1+ years? still not caught? oh wait i forgot its just a name there to fill up and not make it look like a  ''blank watchlists''
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #447 on: February 21, 2022, 11:48:48 am »
No pyramids smh. Use a spoiler after 5 quotes

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #448 on: February 21, 2022, 11:50:17 am »
NWWC arguments have historically been needlessly aggressive and kinda cringe. But this year, my god, this whole mess is just idiotic. Ironic comments left and right, people arguing about bloody backstabs and past gfs, modded graphics, crashes and in-game comments. Are you kidding me? Have you gone so deep into the "group-thinking" mindset  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink) that you can't communicate without being sarcastic or just plainly twats? A guy bothers to explain a technical issue, another person replies with an ironic comment. Some guy mentions a past game, the whole chat just explodes. Some other dude calls a guy a lucky cunt, the guy reacts as if he was challenged to a renaissance duel and so on, a never ending circle of normalized twatness. As if being sarcastic and antagonistic on an fse thread, for a tournament without a price, will elevate you into alpha male status in the pack. It's almost as if most of you here drop bloody egg cells and everyone needs to cope with your periods homones. Jeez people.         

Phailur

« Reply #449 on: February 21, 2022, 11:54:02 am »
good mental