Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 36334 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #375 on: February 18, 2022, 12:38:56 pm »
Ironic coming from a guy that in several matches me and MarxeiL managed to kill you because your block was stuck down due to your outdated autoblock version so you practically threw matches in the randomised tournament a couple years back.

I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen me fuck up blocks enough anyway.
First of all it was a joke, and secondly I had no chance to get away because you constantly clamped us on the right flank)
Yeah, of course we did because we knew you had it on. So we focused you.  8)  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2022, 12:39:19 pm »
There are two M&B cheats websites, how have you not known that all this time lmao.
There are actually more of them, just some dont work anymore and the autoblock that muha was talking about is no longer available anywhere to download  ;) ;)

It is Available for ''Authorised personnel & Registered users that have more than 2+ years registered accounts''
lemoncheat is not available , TKC is available but there is no link to 1.172 or earlier 1.158
LemonCheat is available if you bought it before, I have a LemonCheat account that i used to play with on TG_Arena with the aimbot, if you are people interested I'll sell it for half the price of the cheat (10 euros)
how can I contact you?  ::)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2022, 12:41:20 pm »
Ironic coming from a guy that in several matches me and MarxeiL managed to kill you because your block was stuck down due to your outdated autoblock version so you practically threw matches in the randomised tournament a couple years back.

First of all it was a joke, and secondly I had no chance to get away because you constantly clamped us on the right flank)
Yeah, of course we did because we knew you had it on. So we focused you.  8)  ::)
I don't think I've ever denied having an autoblock, but that was before I started playing european tournaments)
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2022, 12:42:34 pm »

I don't think I've ever denied having an autoblock, but that was before I started playing european tournaments)
You still have it 100%, for the number of duels we did i noticed it after the first few seconds but I don't even understand why deny it it's not like anyone is going to ban you for it no one cares

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2022, 12:45:55 pm »

You still have it 100%, for the number of duels we did i noticed it after the first few seconds but I don't even understand why deny it it's not like anyone is going to ban you for it no one cares
You're just jealous that out of our four duels, I won three)  :P ;)
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2022, 12:52:02 pm »
For years and years we have known about people autoblocking, with actual proof on potential top 10 players. Did anything happen? No.

Nobody gave a shit years ago and nobody gives a shit now.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 18, 2022, 12:54:49 pm »
For years and years we have known about people autoblocking, with actual proof on potential top 10 players. Did anything happen? No.

Actual proof? Any proof I've ever been shown on anyone is circumstantial at best.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 18, 2022, 12:58:12 pm »

Actual proof? Any proof I've ever been shown on anyone is circumstantial at best.
This is the point that you can never provide real evidence that there is an autoblock or not, if you have the money, do LAN tournaments and all problems will be solved)   8)
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 18, 2022, 01:01:44 pm »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2022, 01:04:55 pm »

This is the point that you can never provide real evidence that there is an autoblock or not, if you have the money, do LAN tournaments and all problems will be solved)   8)
It's possible, but no one will make the effort to check, if someone has autoblock you can ask them to do a screenshare/record and set their blocks to "manual" for the rest of the match 99% of autoblocks will no longer work

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 18, 2022, 01:06:10 pm »
Yes, that is possible but connecting to hundreds of players to do that to then have to disconnect where they can just turn it back on is physically not viable. As I said no one has any actual concrete proof so both yours and John Prices posts are quite simply invalid.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 18, 2022, 01:08:19 pm »

It's possible, but no one will make the effort to check, if someone has autoblock you can ask them to do a screenshare/record and set their blocks to "manual" for the rest of the match 99% of autoblocks will no longer work
itc you can simply put the automatic back on during the round and you wont have a problem at all)
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 18, 2022, 01:10:27 pm »
Yes, that is possible but connecting to hundreds of players to do that to then have to disconnect where they can just turn it back on is physically not viable. As I said no one has any actual concrete proof so both yours and John Prices posts are quite simply invalid.
Look at it this way, we all know more or less who are the people suspected of autoblocking under facts that are effectively circumstantial, we can ask a verification to these players with a record without the permission to cut part of the record or even better a screenshare where they will not have the right to disconnect, in any case you can see it if it disconnects with the logs, it's difficult but it's the only way except to code a mandatory anticheat that detects the external clients that injects .ddl on mb_warband.exe that we should all download before participating in the tournament.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 01:12:03 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #388 on: February 18, 2022, 01:11:23 pm »
the autoblock conversation zzzzz
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 18, 2022, 01:11:29 pm »

itc you can simply put the automatic back on during the round and you wont have a problem at all)
Well no, otherwise it will show up on the screenshare/record and the admin will know you are cheating  ???