Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 36331 times)

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2022, 01:40:54 pm »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2022, 01:45:03 pm »
U also played as Alex in 2020 ::)

Oh and not to mention if MarxeiL doesn't contribute to people's requests of removing maskman from Spain Team
I will release the full list of active autoblockers both from UA-NWWC & Russia-NWWC
Make things clear first  :-*

Maybe you can offer to stop noncing children in exchange for maskman getting banned, might be more successful

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2022, 01:51:49 pm »

Oh and not to mention if MarxeiL doesn't contribute to people's requests of removing maskman from Spain Team
I will release the full list of active autoblockers both from UA-NWWC & Russia-NWWC

Maybe you can offer to stop noncing children in exchange for maskman getting banned, might be more successful
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2022, 01:54:31 pm »

how come you never learned jokes & sarcasm meanings i'd ask myself hundred of times
stupid english guys would cry off to local judge if gets insulted in public as a joke

Nock

« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2022, 02:02:13 pm »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2022, 02:03:44 pm »
Maskman signed up for England 2021. BAN HIM!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #306 on: February 17, 2022, 02:05:21 pm »
Luv sum cheeky fse beef

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 17, 2022, 02:15:35 pm »

David_Schrein

« Reply #308 on: February 17, 2022, 02:17:01 pm »
And this is why I was always more strict with switches in recent years aside from those that were obvious b.s.  ::)
like your own?
My own? I've only played for UK/GB/England and Scotland. And as you are well aware I was born in Scotland and lived there 10 years which I can rather easily prove and it's quite common knowledge nowadays.

I don't think I need to take a moral lesson from the guy who pretended to have cancer for attention however.
if thats true why sign up as Capri sun and make a whole fake team.

Its not a moral lesson, but just pointing out about someone who has cheated in several tournaments over several years

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #309 on: February 17, 2022, 02:22:03 pm »
And this is why I was always more strict with switches in recent years aside from those that were obvious b.s.  ::)
like your own?
My own? I've only played for UK/GB/England and Scotland. And as you are well aware I was born in Scotland and lived there 10 years which I can rather easily prove and it's quite common knowledge nowadays.

I don't think I need to take a moral lesson from the guy who pretended to have cancer for attention however.
if thats true why sign up as Capri sun and make a whole fake team.

Its not a moral lesson, but just pointing out about someone who has cheated in several tournaments over several years
As have you. I made a fake team for the lols since I wasn't host and quite simply because I felt I could get away with it, I didn't but that was 5 years ago now. But I am still and always have been eligible for both Scotland and England which is why after Capri Sun was exposed I was allowed to continue playing for Scotland with my own name.

And either-way cheating has nothing to do with the point that over the last few years in NWWC I've allowed very few switches, but if you want to try and keep shooting shots maybe shoot it at someone actually playing in NWWC this year lmao.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #310 on: February 17, 2022, 02:31:37 pm »

That's actually quality chat

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 17, 2022, 02:32:32 pm »

That's actually quality chat
I agree to Gi terms
i also offer no more toxicity in chat
only if marxeil contributes
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #312 on: February 17, 2022, 02:34:40 pm »
Marxeil should just change the name to M-NWWC and then no one would complain

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #313 on: February 17, 2022, 02:36:32 pm »
Just to shut you up anyway Movement -

Spoiler
[close]

I'm 99% sure you already know this however but were just trying to be edgy as you've always tried to be. Last I checked Aberdeen was still in the North-East of Scotland.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 17, 2022, 02:38:24 pm »
Connard