Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 35278 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ???
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2022, 03:36:56 pm »
Do you guys think the format should be 6v6 or 7v7. The last NWWC was 7v7 but the two before it were 6v6. MarxeiL is still deciding on the format so I thought I'd ask the question here for him. For me 6v6 is a good size since a few people have since quit the game.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2022, 03:44:09 pm »
Do you guys think the format should be 6v6 or 7v7. The last NWWC was 7v7 but the two before it were 6v6. MarxeiL is still deciding on the format so I thought I'd ask the question here for him. For me 6v6 is a good size since a few people have since quit the game.
6v6 is more fun and easier to get enough people for the team
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2022, 03:45:07 pm »
6v6 is more fun and easier to get enough people for the team
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2022, 03:51:44 pm »
You can use this thread for now for general discussion/queries/suggestions to do with NWWC. Actual threads will come when graphics and things are made. I'm not hosting this just to be clear but I have agreed to be an advisor and help out where I can with decisions on the format/running of the tournament in the hope it all goes fairly smoothly.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2022, 03:53:14 pm »
That's my dad
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2022, 03:55:29 pm »
I'm not hosting this just to be clear but I have agreed to be an advisor

Good luck with that.  :)
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2022, 03:57:40 pm »
I'm not hosting this just to be clear but I have agreed to be an advisor

Good luck with that.  :)
This time if it crash's and burns I'm throwing gas on.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2022, 04:02:19 pm »
I can't fucking wait that nation captains will complain that they don't have their top tier lineup anymore.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2022, 04:03:42 pm »
I can't fucking wait that nation captains will complain that they don't have their top tier lineup anymore.
imagine being from a nation that has more than 3 comp players

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2022, 04:05:41 pm »
England will certainly look quite different this year.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2022, 04:14:28 pm »
the main countries will be quite numerous for 7v7 but the smaller nations prefer 6v6 I think
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2022, 04:34:45 pm »
6v6 seems smart with the state of comp NW

Offline Lvov

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2022, 04:36:15 pm »
6v6 may well remain the main format, more interesting and easier

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2022, 04:40:53 pm »
Considering the current times it potentially will be all about UK-France-Germany and NL/PL/SWE really. Which is fine if that's what people want but since we all know it will go down that road we could diversify things a little. After all we want this year to be more memorable.

We could try things out, even if it means more than one event. Just coming up with it rn, main NWWC 6v6 for everyone to participate but with a paralel "league 1" for the big nations where they could muster larger teams. All the big nations can easily create a fully competitive, strong 10 even 12 player team. Or maybe just add that for larger stages, 8v8/10v10/12v12 NWWC matches would be really cool. If that's too much we can keep it standard 7v7/8v8 all the way and host a M-NWWC 5v5 as a supplement.

Or just go for a 6v6 league I guess, but you guys should consider trying out new things.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2022, 04:44:56 pm »
New things are not what NWWC is for, the tournament is the tournament. NWWC isn't a name it's essentially a yearly format. Anything above 7v7 nations will struggle, they did years ago let alone now and I don't like the idea of segregating players in different leagues. That has already caused such a divide of players in EGS and other events like it recently which has been far from positive in my opinion for the community as a whole.