Poll

Would you want a duel tournament or a cav race

Cav Race
10 (47.6%)
Duel tournament
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: What should I host ?  (Read 2107 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: What should I host ?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2021, 04:10:25 pm »
Something that goomba won’t sign up for
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2021, 05:25:01 pm »
Something that goomba won’t sign up for
Like a 6 months tourney with hawkince as a captain?
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2021, 09:15:22 pm »
3v3 league with 8 teams and you pick as many players in the draft until everyone is taken. Every match will be done on Sunday regardless of certain people being able to make it because you will have enough subs to compensate. It will be done on that fixed schedule and be over by whatever deadline chosen.

No more postponements, subs actually matter, it will be done in a timely fashion, it is something different, other leagues or events can be run at the same time due to the fixed schedule of this league.

I think it’d be a fun change of pace for the next thing we do and only requires 3 people to do a match, and with all the subs you’d have that would be easy.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2021, 01:16:31 am »
3v3 league with 8 teams and you pick as many players in the draft until everyone is taken. Every match will be done on Sunday regardless of certain people being able to make it because you will have enough subs to compensate. It will be done on that fixed schedule and be over by whatever deadline chosen.

No more postponements, subs actually matter, it will be done in a timely fashion, it is something different, other leagues or events can be run at the same time due to the fixed schedule of this league.

I think it’d be a fun change of pace for the next thing we do and only requires 3 people to do a match, and with all the subs you’d have that would be easy.
hosts
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2021, 05:58:37 am »

Feel like people would still try to delay matches lmao

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2021, 08:01:55 am »

Feel like people would still try to delay matches lmao

And? They can try all they want but you’d have enough people available. If you didn’t want to play it’s a forfeit. And if both teams don’t wanna do it it could be a tie or a loss for both teams. Simple solution. Gotta keep the league moving

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2021, 08:15:47 pm »
a league that doesn't take 6 months and doesn't have hawkince as a captain
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2021, 08:59:41 pm »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2021, 01:19:22 am »
At this point Goomba just logs on to be extremely violent and then we don’t see a post for 2 months

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2021, 01:28:45 am »
click here to join the 84th

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2021, 03:05:15 pm »
Nobody wants to play either of these tournies gotta think of something outside of the box rather than the same old same old.
any ideas?

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2021, 12:01:16 pm »

I still think this idea would be fun to try. Just don’t feel like hosting it. Been pretty busy. Should prolly wait for a bit anyways and have a small break between leagues.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2021, 05:00:53 pm »

I still think this idea would be fun to try. Just don’t feel like hosting it. Been pretty busy. Should prolly wait for a bit anyways and have a small break between leagues.
I agree whatever is hosted need to have fixed tourney days so subs matter and availability actually matters rather than just rescheduling until each team can have all6 starters like every single team did this past draft league

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2021, 05:10:25 pm »

I agree whatever is hosted need to have fixed tourney days so subs matter and availability actually matters rather than just rescheduling until each team can have all6 starters like every single team did this past draft league
true i agree, i like the idea ngl