Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Bans, Warnings Suspensions & Watched Players  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
NWWC 2021 | Bans, Warnings Suspensions & Watched Players
« on: January 22, 2021, 05:16:05 pm »

BANS & SUSPENSIONS

Date

Nickname

Obelix
Jojo
   Reason

Doxxing/DDoS/Cheating
DDoS/Provocation/Doxxing
   Duration

Permanent
Permanent

WARNINGS

Date

Nickname

Reason

WATCHED PLAYERS

Date

Nickname

Flex
Ironreign
Sayartun
Lvov
Anthony
Yoda

Reason

Potential Autoblock
Potential Autoblock
Potential Autoblock
Potential Autoblock
Potential Autoblock
Potential Autoblock & Other Cheats

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 07:53:55 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NWWC 2021 | Bans, Warnings Suspensions & Watched Players
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 06:40:14 pm »
After discussing it with several people and seeing the majority of the rosters now posted I have added a list of 'watched' players. These players will need to record all their official matches that they play so we can more easily confirm if they are indeed cheating or not. As was written in the rules and announced when the 2021 tournament was announced.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NWWC 2021 | Bans, Warnings Suspensions & Watched Players
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 07:54:07 pm »
Yoda added after some evidence being provided to me today he may be a cheater.