Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions  (Read 19755 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
NWWC 2021 | Suggestions
« on: January 22, 2021, 05:13:44 pm »

QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS

If you have any questions or you want to suggest something, feel free to do it here!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 2eFusGre_QuenouilleLf

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quenouille
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 07:33:15 pm »
Allow multiple teams pls so more good players get involved and interested instead of making it elitist with a big part of the community who won't give a shit until semi final ( dw best players of each nations will still play together since this is the biggest GF tournament of the year ).
And it gives a chance for weaker nations to play interesting and close matches against GER-FRA-ENG 2/3 and not getting stomped

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 07:34:29 pm »
Allow multiple teams pls so more good players get involved and interested instead of making it elitist with a big part of the community who won't give a shit until semi final ( dw best players of each nations will still play together since this is the biggest GF tournament of the year ).
And it gives a chance for weaker nations to play interesting and close matches against GER-FRA-ENG 2/3 and not getting stomped
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 07:49:12 pm »
It says our reasoning on the OP;

'This year we will be only allowing one team per nation. Why, might you ask? The NWWC was designed to bring players together, especially the best of them to compete. Sort of like the randomised tournaments we want to invite people to play with players they may not usually play with in order to get the best chance of winning. The only other major change is that this year we will be trying to pick up on cheating, taking on from what Tardet once did in native. The hosts will decide if any signed up players are 'suspicious' and any marked players will need to record ALL of their matches or they will not be allowed to partake.'

This is how it has been every year apart from last year. It was discussed with all the organisers prior to this.

The problem is last year lots of players didn't play with team 1, even if they were good enough or wanted due to having bad blood and wanting to play with friends instead. We want to avoid this happening again.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 09:20:43 pm »
6v6 or I'm going to end myself

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 09:39:57 pm »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 09:41:07 pm »
Today we lost 2 valuable members of our community. Lets have a minute of silence.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 01:56:18 am »

'This year we will be only allowing one team per nation. Why, might you ask? The NWWC was designed to bring players together, especially the best of them to compete. Sort of like the randomised tournaments we want to invite people to play with players they may not usually play with in order to get the best chance of winning. The only other major change is that this year we will be trying to pick up on cheating, taking on from what Tardet once did in native. The hosts will decide if any signed up players are 'suspicious' and any marked players will need to record ALL of their matches or they will not be allowed to partake.'

This is how it has been every year apart from last year. It was discussed with all the organisers prior to this.

The problem is last year lots of players didn't play with team 1, even if they were good enough or wanted due to having bad blood and wanting to play with friends instead. We want to avoid this happening again.

handful of geniuses decided add ingenious rule. Will you gather in a circle around the fire and decide who is suspicious? And if somebody will be suspicious how he must proof that he isnt cheater? Here not all player from rich countries and have enough good computer to record their game. Peoples must record video by telephone maybe? It sound stupid and fun at the same time. Ofc maybe i stupid, try to explain to me.
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2021, 01:57:06 am »
Today we lost 2 valuable members of our community. Lets have a minute of silence.
F
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2021, 05:57:02 am »
the main thing my princess still alive

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2021, 06:09:09 am »

handful of geniuses decided add ingenious rule. Will you gather in a circle around the fire and decide who is suspicious? And if somebody will be suspicious how he must proof that he isnt cheater? Here not all player from rich countries and have enough good computer to record their game. Peoples must record video by telephone maybe? It sound stupid and fun at the same time. Ofc maybe i stupid, try to explain to me.
If your pc can handle mount and blade, it can also handle to record the screen. You dont need best settings. If your pc still struggles i recommend downloading Ram from the internet to boost your pc performance for free

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2021, 07:04:46 am »
Funny to see Swiss guy arguing about PCs performance with Ukrainian. Do you want me to show you in what conditions I play, uncle Ben xD It’s not like I’m poor or sth lmao I just don’t bother with my laptop, spending money on other things.

Just trust me, you can play Mount n Blade even on toaster, that’s what my laptop is btw. But I can’t record anything from laptop since I’ll have around 10 fps of even less lol
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline -ed_

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2021, 09:55:03 am »

If your pc can handle mount and blade, it can also handle to record the screen. You dont need best settings. If your pc still struggles i recommend downloading Ram from the internet to boost your pc performance for free
выебываешься много

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2021, 10:20:23 am »
Funny to see Swiss guy arguing about PCs performance with Ukrainian. Do you want me to show you in what conditions I play, uncle Ben xD It’s not like I’m poor or sth lmao I just don’t bother with my laptop, spending money on other things.

Just trust me, you can play Mount n Blade even on toaster, that’s what my laptop is btw. But I can’t record anything from laptop since I’ll have around 10 fps of even less lol
lets talk about cis :o

Offline Witcher!

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2021, 01:46:01 pm »

I cannot play just tournaments without fps spikes. If I will be record video my fps will be jump from 60 to 125. I can offer that organizers must buy new computer for every who need this. I will be record every match in my life ;)
Glory to Ukraine