Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Overview  (Read 21414 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2021 | Overview
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2021, 07:49:27 pm »
Why would you not want your country to field the best team and have the best chances of winning than just mixing teams for the sake of it?

Only reason imo could be you just don't want to play with them.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2021, 07:52:28 pm »
Although I am with only 1 team 100% excluded I like it tbh. Gives the tournament back that special character it lost a bit in the past year. This was founded to have a battle between only the best players of each nation.

And Golden, Marxeil. What about you work hard with your nations to change that boring tournament.

And Komar very personal to you. Whoever is Poland's Captains will include you in the team so you shouldn't be worried about that

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2021, 07:56:06 pm »
Exactly what Stockholm says. Hekko didn't create NWWC just to have it become less and less meaningful by mixing teams for no reason.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2021, 07:58:15 pm »
Nor did I continue it in 2015 for that purpose.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2021, 07:59:09 pm »
Golden lol how dare you cry when you got fucking op top5 team compared to other tier2/3 teams and even last year you managed to fail, get good
Besides it's not about my ability or your teams ability to win its the fact anybody really expects anything other than a Eng vs Fra boring final again. But I'm going to play now just to beat Ukraine dog team. :)
Cant wait to get beaten by Ireland since 2016 lmao
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Komar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2021, 07:59:44 pm »
Have you read what I wrote at all Prince? Yes, you want your team to be the best so you can win, thats why you won't pick lesser known players and we will see the same captains and players as the years before. If you are really good player but not many people recognizes you, you won't be picked over somebody that is known and played with the captain before. Its not because you don't want to play with them, but as you said you want to maximize the chances of winning so why would you pick a noname. It's not about having differences. Its not a charity tournament, even if such  player will be picked he will warm the bench just like on pickup tournaments. I wanted to make a team of less known players (but still very good) to give them a chance to make a name for themselves, now its not possible.
And Stockholm, its not only about me as I said before. And even if i am picked, ill be just sitting on spec, i'd rather play in POL 2. Yes this tournament should be the best vs best but who decides who is the "best"? The captain who picks obviously, and it comes back to the point i made before.

Price* sorry.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 08:04:51 pm by Komar »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2021, 08:00:37 pm »
Have you read what I wrote at all Prince?
Did my man just call me Prince

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2021, 08:01:56 pm »
Have you read what I wrote at all Prince? Yes, you want your team to be the best so you can win, thats why you won't pick lesser known players and we will see the same captains and players as the years before. If you are really good player but not many people recognizes you, you won't be picked over somebody that is known and played with the captain before. Its not because you don't want to play with them, but as you said you want to maximize the chances of winning so why would you pick a noname. It's not about having differences. Its not a charity tournament, even if such  player will be picked he will warm the bench just like on pickup tournaments. I wanted to make a team of less known players (but still very good) to give them a chance to make a name for themselves, now its not possible.
And Stockholm, its not only about me as I said before. And even if i am picked, ill be just sitting on spec, i'd rather play in POL 2. Yes this tournament should be the best vs best but who decides who is the "best"? The captain who picks obviously, and it comes back to the point i made before.
As I said in my post in reply to yours, last year that did happen with some nations.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2021, 08:04:57 pm »
That’s the point of nation cups, Komar. Get good and prove to your captain that you deserve to be a key player. Otherwise your points look same as Bodya did all the time about UA or CIS. If you want to represent your nation you should be good enough, if you want to make a name of your players you should be also good enough, and you got simple tournaments for it twice a month.

UPD. inb4 people will say there’s a lot of underrated players which are not getting picked in stacked nations. Listen boys, they are not underrated, they are just not good enough yet, simple as that.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 08:06:49 pm by MarxeiL »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2021, 08:11:57 pm »
do trials for your own nation then, so you get to know people you've never heared of and get the best team possible aswell

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2021, 08:12:36 pm »
UPD. inb4 people will say there’s a lot of underrated players which are not getting picked in stacked nations. Listen boys, they are not underrated, they are just not good enough yet, simple as that.
Or in Team Ukraine's case, they are not German or Swedish

LUL

Skaen

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2021, 08:15:50 pm »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2021, 08:22:58 pm »
Golden lol how dare you cry when you got fucking op top5 team compared to other tier2/3 teams and even last year you managed to fail, get good

First off you should be banned permanently for NWWC for cheating not once but TWICE. And don't talk to me about crying and tier2/3 teams when every year ukraine begs to make CIS team and other bs slavic formations too afraid to play with their own guys.

Besides it's not about my ability or your teams ability to win its the fact anybody really expects anything other than a Eng vs Fra boring final again. But I'm going to play now just to beat Ukraine dog team. :)
can i play for ur nation

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2021, 08:24:08 pm »
Have you read what I wrote at all Prince?
Did my man just call me Prince

my princess

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2021, 08:26:21 pm »
:3