Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 134105 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1095 on: September 26, 2020, 01:25:31 pm »
You remember when that 1v1 vs the 92nd was Stark? I remember them spanking you once in the NWL (I wasn't with them at that time) but that much closer match you talk about seems oddly familiar. I'm sure it was on a desert map at least?
Yeah it was the desert map, late 2014 i believe. I heard Donald told whoever recorded that match not to upload it, because he on the verge of tears when he was losing, is that true? (serious btw).
Donald always had a huge complex over his lead/voice, I remember having discussed that with him during our NWL run more than once. He was one of the best commanders I ever got lead by so I really don't see why he had a problem with it but it wouldn't surprise me he didn't want to appear stressed/uncomfortable in that match. Wouldn't call it 'on the verge of tears' though. ;)

Woah Tardet I'm offended

why

He told me i was his one and only that bastud

I mean he said Donald was one of the best, not THE best  ::)

Tardet likes to toy with people's feelings so watch out
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:12:09 pm by Kore »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Wencosa

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: September 26, 2020, 01:37:36 pm »
Wencosa is the best player ever. Then Kore.

Have you not seen the list ?!?!  ???  ;D

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1097 on: September 26, 2020, 01:45:05 pm »
I'm amazed you believed it, I would literally sell my ass to any second rate leader for a spot in their regiment, what made you think you were different?

This hit different

Give him the Oscar fuck
Tardet once paraded as my "friend" playing CSGO everyday for a month. Then suddenly he was gone, not even a word from him.

I speak to him a few days later and he just says "I was never really your friend, I just wanted carrying to LEM".

Honestly, probably one of the worst days of my life. Can't believe this tyrant.
We never even got to LEM

Waste of my time
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1098 on: September 26, 2020, 05:25:32 pm »
We went down... Not even GODTARDET could win.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1099 on: September 26, 2020, 07:01:09 pm »
I'm amazed you believed it, I would literally sell my ass to any second rate leader for a spot in their regiment, what made you think you were different?

This hit different

Give him the Oscar fuck
Tardet once paraded as my "friend" playing CSGO everyday for a month. Then suddenly he was gone, not even a word from him.

I speak to him a few days later and he just says "I was never really your friend, I just wanted carrying to LEM".

Honestly, probably one of the worst days of my life. Can't believe this tyrant.
We never even got to LEM

Waste of my time

Never carried me in CSGO throughout my 4 years in the 18e

SMH

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #1100 on: September 27, 2020, 12:31:30 am »
You remember when that 1v1 vs the 92nd was Stark? I remember them spanking you once in the NWL (I wasn't with them at that time) but that much closer match you talk about seems oddly familiar. I'm sure it was on a desert map at least?
Yeah it was the desert map, late 2014 i believe. I heard Donald told whoever recorded that match not to upload it, because he on the verge of tears when he was losing, is that true? (serious btw).
Donald always had a huge complex over his lead/voice, I remember having discussed that with him during our NWL run more than once. He was one of the best commanders I ever got lead by so I really don't see why he had a problem with it but it wouldn't surprise me he didn't want to appear stressed/uncomfortable in that match. Wouldn't call it 'on the verge of tears' though. ;)

Woah Tardet I'm offended

why

He told me i was his one and only that bastud

I mean he said Donald was one of the best, not THE best  ::)

Tardet likes to toy with people's feelings so watch out
Tedrat big snek!
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1101 on: September 27, 2020, 12:56:23 am »
I am a little rat
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #1102 on: September 27, 2020, 12:53:00 pm »
These quote pyramids are becoming wonders of the world rn

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
Re: Gibby & Herishey je všech dob NW Seznam (y) - Oba pluky Seznam Přidáno!
« Reply #1103 on: September 27, 2020, 01:50:59 pm »
I  am beast of centre company 45thN author is maskman
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 06:34:27 pm by poberta »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1104 on: September 27, 2020, 02:06:25 pm »
Tardets story arc is one that i never wanted to happen, that slut.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
Re: Gibby & Herishey je všech dob NW Seznam (y) - Oba pluky Seznam Přidáno!
« Reply #1105 on: September 27, 2020, 03:01:44 pm »
I  am beast czech of centre company 45thN

PREACH
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1106 on: September 27, 2020, 03:16:08 pm »
Added Winchansa to all time as I think that's a player I missed just into T5.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: September 27, 2020, 03:24:29 pm »
omg shit list elling is norwegian not danish

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1108 on: September 27, 2020, 03:39:29 pm »
he is norwegian?? must be lagging!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Regiments by Era Added!
« Reply #1109 on: September 28, 2020, 08:11:39 pm »
Nr12 was the best German speaking regiment ever and at any time. Compared to other Regiments Nr12 didn't rely on carries, everyone did their part. If someone struggled, someone else stepped up for him, you were part of a Unit. Didn't have this sort of spirit in other regiments I played in, it's just always the same players carrying.

Spoiler
why is 72nd 2018-2019 5th place (lower then 18th and 96y) and 2017 not in the top 5 where we got our most palmares?

#notsaltyjustasking
No worries.

for 2018-2019 5th place was between 72nd and Nr.12.

72nd:
3rd in NWL
3rd/4th in RGT

Nr.13:
12th TGL (TGL is one of the leagues that wasn't really taken into account unless no other determining factor could be found)
1st EIC

1 gold vs 1 bronze and 1 3rd/4th
This was one of the few occasions where we had to find other things than medals to decide.
Firstly, Nr.12 wasn't around for very long (only participated in one major tournament). Secondly, Nr.12 was essentially a continuation of the 72nd so it doesn't matter too much which one gets put as 5th.
Thirdly, partly because 72nd didn't get a spot for 2017 despite having some really good runs in tournaments, as you will see below.

for 2017 5th place was between 77y and 72nd:
77y:
9th in RGL
2nd in NWL
8th in EIC
3rd in RGL

72nd:
5th in RGL
7th in NWL
3rd in RGT
3rd in EIC
5th in RGL

77y: 1 silver 1 bronze
72nd 2 bronze, but a better overal track record.

In the end medals were the deciding factor in this list so that is why 77y took the spot over 72nd.

I see
argueable that one higher medal is worthier then the overall performance but we're at least at one time in the best 5 and were considered for two time periods, that's quite okay for me :D
thank you for all the work

@exo, tbf it's true, we never achieved 50+ attendance, but you have to admit that your strongest players at the last Nr12 were mainly ex-72nd (felix, phoenix, freaki07, kinderjäger, scrooge etc)(beside moskito ofc).
[close]

Yet they joined the Nr12 because of the reputation. I wont deny they are good players, but we simply ignore every one except moskito? I can list many people who I consider good at the game who were solely Nr12 Members before they started playing again because of our reform.
i.e. SilentPain, Darkcore, Nosswill, Boboy, Sky Allessandro, Waringham, Patrox, Angel, Caps, Spellpfeffer, Artista, Haack, Laurens, Blacktham, Dairus. Awad, Executer , 6te Garde lads etc. All of them were good to decent at the game and only the combined forces made this roster strong enough to compete at a top level. I for myself even like to think that the 15th-yr had a strong peak at this time. And we beat them in the finals. Obvsly I could name many more, but since im no longer in any Nr12 groups hard to remember 150+ members over the days.

And I will never say that the "strongest" players decide 1vs1. Hell, not even Rgl matches.  If a clan wants to win a tourney they definetly need everyone to do their part. 1 Strong flank cant allways outcarry the other one if its to weak. So I refrain from this "good player"- talk Its a clan/Team game. You win together you loose together and everyone who was in there at the time did his part.

If ex 72nd Members wanna think that way, its okay for me. Just remember which ppl were playing to ur side  ;)

Add:

1vs1s are also won by leaders and member formation discipline. And i really think our leader teams and members did great at both. Dont wanna charm myself. just appreciation for my staff. they were the pillars after all.