Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 134107 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1080 on: September 25, 2020, 06:03:43 pm »
I can envision Gi as an 80 year old man sitting on his front porch and yelling at everyone that walks past: 'and if those goddamn baboons in the K-KA hadn't dropped out we would've won season 9 of NWL too!'

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1081 on: September 25, 2020, 06:07:53 pm »
1v1s are only good when you’re leading change my mind

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1082 on: September 25, 2020, 06:20:29 pm »
I don't have an issue with 1v1's but if you get shot in a round that takes 15 mins, who really wants to be spectating for 15 mins?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1083 on: September 25, 2020, 06:26:09 pm »
1v1s are only good when you’re leading change my mind

reform 15e and i will fulfill your wish

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1084 on: September 25, 2020, 07:03:50 pm »
I can envision Gi as an 80 year old man sitting on his front porch and yelling at everyone that walks past: 'and if those goddamn baboons in the K-KA hadn't dropped out we would've won season 9 of NWL too!'
When Gi's on his death bed, an old man I'm gonna trundle in with my zimmerframe, ginger beard still and whisper softly in his ear

"Remember Season 9... Remember what we did to you...8-2".
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1085 on: September 25, 2020, 07:20:39 pm »
You remember when that 1v1 vs the 92nd was Stark? I remember them spanking you once in the NWL (I wasn't with them at that time) but that much closer match you talk about seems oddly familiar. I'm sure it was on a desert map at least?
Yeah it was the desert map, late 2014 i believe. I heard Donald told whoever recorded that match not to upload it, because he on the verge of tears when he was losing, is that true? (serious btw).
Donald always had a huge complex over his lead/voice, I remember having discussed that with him during our NWL run more than once. He was one of the best commanders I ever got lead by so I really don't see why he had a problem with it but it wouldn't surprise me he didn't want to appear stressed/uncomfortable in that match. Wouldn't call it 'on the verge of tears' though. ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1086 on: September 25, 2020, 08:32:31 pm »
Yeah but you are trash at both

That win on NWL S9 was no skill at all  :) ;) :D >:( :o :( ??? ::) :-* :P :P :( :o ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X
I will reform my reg with a bunch of retarded, retired no namers and still kick the shit out of you Vegi stay out my @'s you ugly lil cunt
man i was using banter please do not come out of ur wheelchair :(  :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: September 25, 2020, 09:25:51 pm »
You remember when that 1v1 vs the 92nd was Stark? I remember them spanking you once in the NWL (I wasn't with them at that time) but that much closer match you talk about seems oddly familiar. I'm sure it was on a desert map at least?
Yeah it was the desert map, late 2014 i believe. I heard Donald told whoever recorded that match not to upload it, because he on the verge of tears when he was losing, is that true? (serious btw).
Donald always had a huge complex over his lead/voice, I remember having discussed that with him during our NWL run more than once. He was one of the best commanders I ever got lead by so I really don't see why he had a problem with it but it wouldn't surprise me he didn't want to appear stressed/uncomfortable in that match. Wouldn't call it 'on the verge of tears' though. ;)

Woah Tardet I'm offended

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1088 on: September 25, 2020, 09:37:39 pm »

Woah Tardet I'm offended

why
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: September 25, 2020, 09:50:06 pm »

Woah Tardet I'm offended

why

He told me i was his one and only that bastud

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1090 on: September 25, 2020, 10:41:26 pm »
I'm amazed you believed it, I would literally sell my ass to any second rate leader for a spot in their regiment, what made you think you were different?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: September 25, 2020, 10:59:39 pm »
I'm amazed you believed it, I would literally sell my ass to any second rate leader for a spot in their regiment, what made you think you were different?

This hit different

Give him the Oscar fuck

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 26, 2020, 12:00:41 am »
We are all second rate leaders on this blessed day

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #1093 on: September 26, 2020, 10:29:07 am »
Wencosa is the best player ever. Then Kore.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1094 on: September 26, 2020, 11:23:38 am »

This hit different

Give him the Oscar fuck
Tardet once paraded as my "friend" playing CSGO everyday for a month. Then suddenly he was gone, not even a word from him.

I speak to him a few days later and he just says "I was never really your friend, I just wanted carrying to LEM".

Honestly, probably one of the worst days of my life. Can't believe this tyrant.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.