Author Topic: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)  (Read 12648 times)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 04:28:48 am »
Name: MOVEMENT
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: YES
Why should you become CR?: It has always been my dream to become the CR. I am active in the comp and casual scene
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?: Make FSE Great again
Owner of PB, 28th and wollah gang +1.
remember that time he stole your steam account and my cd key? he has my vote

|Viper|

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 05:16:57 am »
Anna Kendrick is ugly.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 06:26:41 am »
Lets leave this thread for the EUs to apply for CR
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2019, 11:32:48 am »
I will post something here to answer all the people who have been messaging me on steam.

As someone often considered as power-hungry and desperate for attention, the position of CR obviously interests me. However, as I am involved across four different communities in warband (yes, I also like to flex about it whenever I get the chance), it simply wouldn't be reasonable to run for it as I wouldn't be able to do half of the things I have in mind, assuming I'd get the position.

Whenever I get bored of hosting tournaments, writing stupid shit nobody read or playing in regiments in a piss-poor attempt at recreating the atmosphere of the old days, I might consider applying for CR and fully dedicate myself to it. For now, I will simply wish good luck to the current participants and hope a serious candidate shows up.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2019, 11:38:47 am »
Name: Grey Warden
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Naturally.
Why should you become CR?: Truthfully, it only stands to reason that I am qualified for the position. I graciously hold the unequivocal love and trust of both the NW and the Native community and maintain an unblemished unimpeachable standard of conduct matched by few. I also happen to be a person of great skill and adroitness and will no doubt be able to identify with the needs and desires of the competitive community. Moreover, I am intimately familiar with the more casual side of the game, so during my rule both the expertise forged throughout many years of play and convivial vivacity will intermingle in my decision making, thus ensuring that a happy medium is found in each and every situation. Finally, I am no slouch when it comes to organizational skills as I have hosted a number of events dedicated to the betterment of the community and have led a team of seasoned players. In summation, it will be great foolishness (bordering on insanity) to gainsay the superiority of my credentials, but I leave the final decision in the hands of the venerable administration.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will propagate the ideals of common good amongst the members of the community and will coordinate their efforts in a way that secures it.
Omg Ivan talks about you all the time

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 01:47:31 pm »
Honestly the position of EU CR is now irrelevant as fuck. People are already making competitive tournaments and speciality tournaments to keep the interest.

The casual side of the community is far too spread out in terms of the different events and non English speaking regiments, so its impossible for any CR to truly represent what the role is or what people hoped it would be. The past 2 EU CRs have collectively done fuck all because Herishey already took the reins of creating more diversified tournaments and competition, which to be honest he has had a foothold in for years now, so he was able to make use of CR.

However if your Chikn or Blaze  what the fuck are you supposed to achieve when half of EU are disengaged in any conversation they try to put out there that isn't already being covered by Herishey and others work in competitive organisation?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 01:49:40 pm by Eamon »

yecgga

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2019, 02:33:15 pm »
Name: Zülfikar
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, Of course
Why should you become CR?: I think I can overcome it and I want to try it.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will help the community as much as I can.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2019, 02:52:19 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: YES
Why should you become CR?: It has always been my dream to become the CR. I am active in the comp and casual scene
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?: Make FSE Great again
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2019, 03:25:32 pm »
Honestly the position of EU CR is now irrelevant as fuck. People are already making competitive tournaments and speciality tournaments to keep the interest.

The casual side of the community is far too spread out in terms of the different events and non English speaking regiments, so its impossible for any CR to truly represent what the role is or what people hoped it would be. The past 2 EU CRs have collectively done fuck all because Herishey already took the reins of creating more diversified tournaments and competition, which to be honest he has had a foothold in for years now, so he was able to make use of CR.

However if your Chikn or Blaze  what the fuck are you supposed to achieve when half of EU are disengaged in any conversation they try to put out there that isn't already being covered by Herishey and others work in competitive organisation?

Pretty much agree CR is pretty pointless when we have Herishey already for EU, a moderator who is actually involved fully in the community especially competitive.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2019, 03:37:40 pm »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2019, 03:50:16 pm »

Pretty much agree CR is pretty pointless when we have Herishey already for EU, a moderator who is actually involved fully in the community especially competitive.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2019, 03:53:24 pm »
I could be the EU CR you've always dreamed of

think about it EUs, I'll be there when you need it..

(jk) unfortunate what happened to Blaze, I hope the community finds a deserving replacement and one who can bring change to EU CRing

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2019, 04:35:28 pm »

vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
  • Nick: Woeski
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2019, 05:10:42 pm »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2019, 05:13:57 pm »
I will post something here to answer all the people who have been messaging me on steam.

As someone often considered as power-hungry and desperate for attention, the position of CR obviously interests me. However, as I am involved across four different communities in warband (yes, I also like to flex about it whenever I get the chance), it simply wouldn't be reasonable to run for it as I wouldn't be able to do half of the things I have in mind, assuming I'd get the position.

Whenever I get bored of hosting tournaments, writing stupid shit nobody read or playing in regiments in a piss-poor attempt at recreating the atmosphere of the old days, I might consider applying for CR and fully dedicate myself to it. For now, I will simply wish good luck to the current participants and hope a serious candidate shows up.

Bad excuse. #TardetforCR. No one can match his paragraphs.