Author Topic: Proof that the FSE Administration is Corrupt!!!  (Read 22462 times)

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Proof that the FSE Administration is Corrupt!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 01:11:47 am »
Spoiler
I expect to be banned for posting this, but I agree.

Trust me, I'm a sociology major.

Deofuta, I demand you give us adequate cause for your actions. Your entire hypothesis stands and falls on the premise that you could be banned for posting an on-topic comment in an off-topic board. If you look through this thread you can see many other people posting, all of them more on-topic than you, and none of them are yet banned. As a representative of the Community I demand that you explain the evidence provided in the OP, and not simply ignore it. I know I speak for the entire community (Don't ask me how, I just know) when I say that the actions of yourself, and Vincenzo, are entirely unsuitable for administration staff of your rank. I demand that the Bunga Bunga parties are immediately closed down, and the worker monkeys in your Sweat-Shops be set free.

Your project is obviously going to fail, everyone can see it. I have studied Economics and Business since the age of 2, and I can say with 100% certainty that your project will fail. The community is disgusted with your behaviour, and we all want you to apologise, and step down. I think. But continue to develop the game for us. Or find someone else to do it for you, before you step down. We're all sick and tired of the Bunga Bunga parties, the endless Cuban Cigars, and the attitude of the Iron Fist you have excercised over this forum. No-one dares speak their minds for fear that your trained lapdogs will carry them away to one of your Sweat-Shops, or worse, one of your Parties. We've had enough, and as a community we demand you give us answers.

- Crusader for all that is Good, Righteous, and Just on the FSE Forums.

Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. - Holy Mother...

I know this might be difficult for you to comprehend, so I went ahead and made a logic square to demonstrate just how our warning policy works here.

Spoiler
[close]

As you can see, posts that involve me will forever be allowed under our policy, because I AM THE POLICY

Posts that don't involve me, don't even reach my notice. In case you did not grasp it, here it is again:

Spoiler
[close]

If you cannot understand the utter logic and clear purpose I have shown you, then I have clearly been wasting my time.
I expect to be banned for posting this, but I agree.

Trust me, I'm a sociology major.

Deofuta, I demand you give us adequate cause for your actions. Your entire hypothesis stands and falls on the premise that you could be banned for posting an on-topic comment in an off-topic board. If you look through this thread you can see many other people posting, all of them more on-topic than you, and none of them are yet banned. As a representative of the Community I demand that you explain the evidence provided in the OP, and not simply ignore it. I know I speak for the entire community (Don't ask me how, I just know) when I say that the actions of yourself, and Vincenzo, are entirely unsuitable for administration staff of your rank. I demand that the Bunga Bunga parties are immediately closed down, and the worker monkeys in your Sweat-Shops be set free.

Your project is obviously going to fail, everyone can see it. I have studied Economics and Business since the age of 2, and I can say with 100% certainty that your project will fail. The community is disgusted with your behaviour, and we all want you to apologise, and step down. I think. But continue to develop the game for us. Or find someone else to do it for you, before you step down. We're all sick and tired of the Bunga Bunga parties, the endless Cuban Cigars, and the attitude of the Iron Fist you have excercised over this forum. No-one dares speak their minds for fear that your trained lapdogs will carry them away to one of your Sweat-Shops, or worse, one of your Parties. We've had enough, and as a community we demand you give us answers.

- Crusader for all that is Good, Righteous, and Just on the FSE Forums.

Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. - Holy Mother...

I know this might be difficult for you to comprehend, so I went ahead and made a logic square to demonstrate just how our warning policy works here.

Spoiler
[close]

As you can see, posts that involve me will forever be allowed under our policy, because I AM THE POLICY

Posts that don't involve me, don't even reach my notice. In case you did not grasp it, here it is again:

Spoiler
[close]

If you cannot understand the utter logic and clear purpose I have shown you, then I have clearly been wasting my time.
[close]

Theres an insane spoilered quoted pyramid just for annoyance, despite everyone else reading everything so far. Heres a witty quote unrelated to anything

"Haters Gonna Hate" - Steven Spielberg Einstein

Bydand bybanned bydandy

Why was my closest friend who is sitting right next to me who I could ask banned?

Spoiler
Me reading this entire thread: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rttdhGJPQo[/youtube]
[close]

Offline OGNValjean

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gordon Goldstein
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 01:11:55 am »
I cant handle this any more, I think, Ive been hit.

No wait, its a heart attack!
Tell my Wife, to sue... Vinzee....
X_X

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 01:12:59 am »
They discovered more truths!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEc-dS8TB_g&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 01:13:13 am »
banana republic dictator's monthly
Interesting. Where can I get a subscription to this?

It is pretty exclusive. Have you ever been told your company may in fact be the Fourth Reich? Have you ever been publicly denounced as an enemy of justice? Have you ever been told that if your company was a government, we would be knocking on your door at a moment's notice to dispense sweet FSE justice? If so, you may make the readership list!

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 01:13:45 am »
This is so amazing
i cannot explain how epic and amazing this is
!!!!!
:D I <3 All of you for this
I think your avatar is grasping the scale of the whole situation quite well.

Kielbasa!

Offline Kitty

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoP_Kitty
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 01:14:01 am »

X_X

Ill send her your remnants and a buquet of flowers with some of the chocolate ok? :P

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 01:15:48 am »

X_X

Ill send her your remnants and a buquet of flowers with some of the chocolate ok? :P
Wait...some of the chocolate?

Kielbasa!

Offline Kitty

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 01:18:50 am »
Spoiler
I am here to inform you that we've all been deceived. Whilst sitting innocently in the FSE TS earlier this evening, I was approached by a concerned forumite who wished to make the truth known to you all. I must warn you before anyone opens the spoiler below, I doubt the community will survive this revelation, on top of all that has already happened. However, in all conscience I could not remain silent when the Administration Team are so flagrantly ignoring the rules not only set down on these forums, but even the most basic laws that all Humanity abides by.

Although I'll probably be banned for this thread, I can't keep this quiet any longer. I feel it is my duty to remain as a moderator and work to fix the major issues highlighted by what I've been told, though I'll probably be removed from the Moderation team for this anyway.

Spoiler
I was contacted by a forumite (who prefers to remain nameless) with information that FSE is running Sweatshops in south-east Asia to allow them to fund their project, and produce the promised Donator perks (Such as Artwork and suchlike) cheaply. In addition to this, I have been informed that FSE have rigged every election they have so far been involved in, and skewed the results in their favour. Furthermore, horrific rumours of their private lives has been leaked, evidence and details of which can be found below (Alongside my other Evidence).

I'll be posting all the evidence for this in a further spoiler, below.
[close]

Spoiler
Evidence of their Rigged Elections & Sweatshops: :Click Here:

A News Article referencing Vince's private life: :Click Here:
[close]

I believe I speak for the entire community when I say that we deserve an explanation from both Vince and Deo for the disgusting behaviour exhibited in those links.

Thankyou, and ever your faithful servant,

- Blob

Spoiler
I would like to point out here (In case anyone hasn't realised yet) that this is a joke. Deo commented earlier that he felt like a real dictator playing Tropico 4, and it escalated from there. Everything should be taken with a pinch of salt (And in good humour), but if anyone does believe this oversteps the mark then please, contact me, and I will address the elements you find objectionable. It is intended as light-hearted, semi-ironic fun, and does in no way represent my own views, nor the views of FSE or it's employees and volunteers.
[close]
[close]

Spoiler

X_X

Wait...some of the chocolate?
[/spoiler

like mentioned
[close]

Offline OGNValjean

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gordon Goldstein
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 01:19:44 am »
Wait someone said Chocolate?
ITS A MIRACLE IM ALIVE EVEN IN THIS CRISIS!

Wait, some of the chocolate?
MEDIC!!!!!!!
X_X

Offline Kitty

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2013, 01:20:57 am »
come to the dark side

WE HAVE CHOCOLATE

Offline Spearing

• Donator
  • Has Brass Balls
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2013, 01:21:14 am »
LIES EVERYONE KNOWS THE CHOCOLATE RATION WAS REDUCED TO 20 GRAMS YESTERDAY! THE PARTY MAY TRY TO CONTROL HISTORY BUT IT IS THE PROLES WHO DICTATE THE FUTURE!!!

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2013, 01:22:45 am »
Hello.

Offline Savolainen5

• First Lieutenant
  • Official Server Admin and Language Nerd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: _1stRddt_E77_Savs
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2013, 01:23:56 am »
Citoyens, take up the song of revolution!

Spoiler
Do you hear the people sing?
It is the song of angry men,
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?
Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

Singing a song of angry men?
When tomorrow comes!

Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?
The blood of the martyrs
Will water the meadows of France forums and threads!

Singing a song of angry men?
When tomorrow comes!
[close]
Wanna know what a wug is? Read here!

Juice_Kelly: no one wants to be savs, he's the biggest firegiant on the server.

Offline Hawkes

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2013, 01:24:15 am »
You're all wrong.

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2013, 01:24:52 am »
Oh my all dem badmins :-P
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb