Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 863845 times)

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #315 on: February 03, 2013, 06:26:39 am »

Who are we?

The 60th Regiment was traditionally rifles but the 5th battalion was line in the Napoleonic Wars, we are a community that exists in North America and Europe. We play games outside of NW, and host a serious set of players that aim to provide a historical regiment that consists of elite players and people with great potential. I'm searching for all sorts of players, ones that pledge to be active and have potential or already are skilled in marksmanship and bayonetry. Read on if you think you have the mettle to join such fine men.

How can I join?

To join simply apply HERE or on our topic found below. Then you need to add me on steam (Menelaos16) and enter our teamspek at 188.40.46.30.

For more information check HERE

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #316 on: February 03, 2013, 11:18:03 pm »

Teamspeak : 74.91.116.171

If you're looking for a mature, large and active Mount&Blade: Napoleonic Wars regiment and small community entirely based in North America region then the 1stFKI is for you!
Our goal is to provide a fun and entertaining Napoleonic Wars Line-Battle experience that will appeal to seasoned players and newcomers alike. We strive to reach a level of maturity and skill reached by few in the NA community by providing a host of skilled and active players.

We are a Prussian Infantry regiment. Our goal as a regiment is to be a driving force in line battles. Our goal during linebattles is to smash opponents with thundering  musket volleys and skilled use of steel as well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.

We strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course will not get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles.
A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.

Link to our thread https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=219.0

Screenshots of us in Action
Spoiler

[close]

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 04:42:52 pm by LordJorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Gentil

• Captain
  • Escaped inmate of the 84e prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentil
« Reply #317 on: February 04, 2013, 12:10:25 am »

What We Have to Offer

84e is one of the most prestigious and long-standing regiments in the community, not many are able to boast the longevity and existential stability of the 84e and as such the first thing 84e can offer is a prolonged and reliable place in a respected and tightly-knit community.

84e is primarily a melee focussed regiment and reflects this in its training and battlefield tactics, but not in its selection processes! No one is ever refused admission for inadequate skills, nor kicked from the regiment for lack of progress; all that 84e asks is activity and maturity, with emphasis placed on a fun and communal experience for all involved. We have some of the best and most experienced players in the game who strive to pass on their knowledge to new recruits, who soon themselves become seasoned veterans with unquenchable bloodlusts, and it is this perpetual skill base and not an elitist recruitment policy that has allowed 84e to remain as one of the premier regiments since its founding.

We accept members of all nationalities and have an incredibly diverse roster, with the only requirements being basic proficiency in English and the flexibility to meet the training hours. While an inescapable fact that we are mostly a European regiment operating around European time zones, members from further East and further West have nonetheless found happiness and success in our midst.

You don't have to be a good player to join 84e; we have regular melee practice to ensure everyone is playing at their best. English is used for orders during Linebattles, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. Our members come from all over Europe, the US and Canada. Promotions and Demotions happen very fluidly, and if you are a good fighter or leader you will be noticed quickly. Inactive players are kicked out within a month, so the Roster always reflects our true numbers.

What can 84e offer you? A fun, structured experience in Napoleonic Wars that will see you win line battles and introduce you to new mods that you didn’t even know existed. The chance to join your new friends in the wide array of other games that we play, the option of just joining Team Speak to chill out with a fun group of people and, of course, the glory that can only come from stabbing another man in the face.

If you are interested in joining the 84e just click the banner at the top to be taken to the recruitment office

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
« Reply #318 on: February 04, 2013, 11:04:57 pm »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' !

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.
« Reply #319 on: February 05, 2013, 12:27:18 am »

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on here or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

Offline 0xC000009D

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #320 on: February 05, 2013, 04:25:23 am »
Hey guys, I'm here in search of the Legion. I want to get to 93rd, but did not answer. I do to become a group? I tasted sweet and a good player, and I can not cope with their bayonets and shooting. I, too, brave and fearless. You will not find a better man than I am.

Offline IWelly

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 05, 2013, 05:42:48 pm »
Hey guys, I'm here in search of the Legion. I want to get to 93rd, but did not answer. I do to become a group? I tasted sweet and a good player, and I can not cope with their bayonets and shooting. I, too, brave and fearless. You will not find a better man than I am.

6th Regiment of Foot is looking for men. Add Col.IWelly on steam,

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #322 on: February 05, 2013, 10:24:29 pm »
The 92nd Gordon Highlanders is an amazing regiment appy at www.92nd.org hope u check them out :D

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Zelix

• Volunteer
  • 1er Cuirassier Regiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2013, 07:57:18 pm »
The 3rd Royal Horse Artillery is Reforming under new leadership!

It was not until 1716 that King George I ordered the establishment of two permanent companies of artillery. In 1722, these and subsequent companies were amalgamated to form the Royal Regiment of Artillery, with headquarters at Woolwich.

The Regiment expanded rapidly in the 18Th century and saw service in every British campaign and every British garrison in the world.

Throughout the Napoleonic Wars of the early 19Th century, the 3rd Royal Artillery grew by leaps and bounds. In 1833, the numerous battle honours the Regiment had accumulated were compressed into a single battle honour, Ubique, meaning everywhere. The Regiment also received the accompanying motto Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt, meaning whither right and glory lead.

About the 3rd Royal Artillery

The regiment has two detachments, the line and the artillerists. Even though we specialize in artillery, we also have a very skilled line detachment. After every Linebattle we ask our members if they have any problems with us, the regiments, other regiments, or people from other regiments. We listen to our members and try to make everyone happy! And above all we are a very fun regiment! We also speak English, but welcome others; Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, German and French.

Guard Ranking in the 3rd Royal Artillery:

Colonel=Col - Zelix

Recruit=Rct
Private=Pvt
Lance Corporal=LCpl
Corporal=Cpl
Sergeant=Sgt
Staff Sergeant=SSgt
Sergeant-Major=SgtMaj
Luitenant=Lt
Captain=Cap
Major=Maj
Luitenant-Colonel=Lt-Col

Cannon Ranks for 3rd Royal Horse Artillery:

Gnr - Gunner
Lbm - Lance Bombardier
Bmd - Bombadier
Sgt - Sergeant
Lt - Luitenant
Cap - Captain

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/3rdroyalartillery
TS Server: ts68.light-speed.com:7342

Recruitment Application:

What is your age(doesn't matter):
Where are you from?:
What languages do you speak?:
Where do you live?:
In what Timezone do you live?:
Do you have Steam?:
And if so what is your Steam name?:
Do you have teamspeak?:
Do you have Napoleonic Wars?
Do you own a mic?:
Have you ever been in a regiment before?:
And if so, which regiment(s)?:
which part of the 3rd do you want to join? artillery or line? (you can switch whenever you want).:
Why do you wish to join the 3rd Royal Artillery?(reason unimportant, so don't stress about it  )

Any Army's Looking For An Artillery Regiment Please Message me or add me on Steam (Zelix Xzavior)

More Information to come once I have returned from Travelling!

Regards

Zelix
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:59:29 pm by Zelix »

Offline Fyzzaraya

• Second Lieutenant
  • The Lion
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sagamichi the Immortal
« Reply #324 on: February 07, 2013, 09:45:31 pm »
Im looking for a friendly english speaking regiment(Im from Europe)...Preferably to be french nation regiment... Thanks

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #325 on: February 07, 2013, 10:05:38 pm »
Im looking for a friendly english speaking regiment(Im from Europe)...Preferably to be french nation regiment... Thanks
The Artillerie de la Garde Impériale is looking for EU members! Add me [AGI]Napoleon on Steam!!!!
We are French and are in the IIe Corps

Offline Fyzzaraya

• Second Lieutenant
  • The Lion
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sagamichi the Immortal
« Reply #326 on: February 07, 2013, 10:23:22 pm »
The Artillerie de la Garde Impériale is looking for EU members! Add me [AGI]Napoleon on Steam!!!!

Ty for the quick response,but I think I already found something before saw your post...but ty!

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #327 on: February 07, 2013, 10:54:44 pm »

Ty for the quick response,but I think I already found something before saw your post...but ty!

Ah, shoot! No Probem, enjoy your time with your new regiment!!!

Offline Fabbels

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 08, 2013, 12:51:31 pm »
Hello I'm Croz, 14 years old and looking for a rifles / jäger regiment or detachment.
If it's a detachment, I don't want to be line first for 2 weeks until I'm a private or so. I directly want to play rifles / jägers.
Please tell me your steam names then :)
I'm not that good so I'd also like to learn from my mentor :D

I prefer the factions Prussia and UK. :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 12:53:27 pm by Crozade »

Offline Taopam

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of the 1er[Suisse]
« Reply #329 on: February 08, 2013, 03:07:07 pm »
98e Regiment D'Infanterie de Ligne

Looking for Mature players from US and EU! We play our events on US time!

Attention: We play our linebattles on North and South Mod, to get this mod go to:   On NW aswell. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,254985.0.html

On NaS Mod we go has

16th Georgia

History

Spoiler
The history of the 98e is a short history. We were gathered up by the French government to be sent into Italy. We were the first to be sent into battle to test our strength. There was a big cloud of smoke and when it cleared up the generals from both sides saw us waving the French flag. From that day on every battle we were the first to be sent in to destroy the enemy.
We are known for our Courageous Charges!
[close]

Ranks
Spoiler
Commissioned Officers
Colonel-Col
Major-Maj
Chef De Bataillon-CdB
Capitaine-Capt
Lieutenant- Lt
Sous-Lieutenant- SLt

Non-Commissioned Officers-
Adjutant Chef-AdjC
Adjutant-Adj
Sergeant Chef-SgtC
Sergeant-Sgt
Corporal Fourier-CplFo
Corporal-Cpl

Enlisted
Soldat De Premier-SoP
Soldat De Dieu-SoD
Soldat-Sdt
Cadet-Cdt
[close]

Roster
Spoiler

Leader: Hotfire

Officers:_________________

NCO's

Enlisted
SoP_Ninja
Cav_SoP_Havoc
Sdt_Kiwi
Sdt_Calvin
Sdt_Zed
Sdt_McCheesy
Sdt_Bobby
Sdt_Panda
Sdt_Flojoo
Cav_Sdt_Kezehh
Cav_Sdt_Merek
Cdt_TheYoungGamer
Cdt_Lucifus
Cdt_Angry
Cdt_Reaver
Cdt_Draco
Cdt_Astinos
Cdt_Justice
Cdt_Shrilek
Cdt_SlicenDice

Cavalry Detatchment:

Officer
Cav_SoP_Mszman
Cav_SoP_Havoc
Cav_SoP_David
Cav_Sdt_Merek
Cav_Sdt_Kezehh

[close]

Events

Linebattles:

Tuesday 8pm Est - Napoleonic Wars
Thursday 8pm Est- North and South/Nw
Saturday 8pm Est- North and South/Nw
Sunday 7pm Est - Napoleonic Wars

Practices:

Monday 7pm Est- Napoleonic Wars
Tuesday 7pm Est- Napoleonic Wars
Thursday 7pm Est- Napoleonic Wars

Note: 7pm EST = Midnight GMT+0

If you are interested in joining a growing, consisted on Infantry and Cav Regiment, please add MiddleN on your steam. If he doesnt answer, you can add Taopam.
No previous experience is necessary, only will to learn and follow orders to the benefit of the regiment. We are here to teach. Newbs are welcome! Not noobs tough.
Our objective is to create a group of friends, a community, where we are all recognized by our efforts towards the regiment.

You can also submit to our Regiment by doing the Application form on our website: http://98eregiment.enjin.com/recruitment

Or

Answer this questions:

Spoiler
- What's your Steam Name?
A:

- What's the name you wish to be known has on the regiment?
A:

- What's your Time Zone?
A:

- Do you have a working Mic?
A:

- Do you have TS?
A:
[close]

What you waiting for? Join Now! And Be part of something! :D

Good Game to all!
~Taopam/David
Steam Name: Taopam