Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 863741 times)

Offline Nevino

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1185 on: February 07, 2014, 07:12:01 am »
looking for an active reg that is flexible with my schedule and is at least halfway decent at the game, and oh not full of 14 year olds xP

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1186 on: February 07, 2014, 08:16:45 am »
looking for an active reg that is flexible with my schedule and is at least halfway decent at the game, and oh not full of 14 year olds xP

Pmd

Offline Duc_dAuerstaedt

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: February 07, 2014, 08:56:29 pm »
Hello folks,
I'm looking for EU based regiment along with my two friends. We've already played good ol' Mount and Musket. My friends do not have any experience in regiment (only with the one we made in our class but that wasn't big deal :D ) but they're willing to learn. I personally have been in two regiments - two years ago in the French regiment (18e) and then, it's like few months ago, in 5thFKI. I've always listened to orders and I always will. We're looking for a serious regiment but we also want to have the privilige of attending only one event in fourteen days. I know it's not much but we don't have any other option.
Anyway, are you looking for some experience to your regiment? We're here for you!

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: February 07, 2014, 09:19:15 pm »
Hello folks,
I'm looking for EU based regiment along with my two friends. We've already played good ol' Mount and Musket. My friends do not have any experience in regiment (only with the one we made in our class but that wasn't big deal :D ) but they're willing to learn. I personally have been in two regiments - two years ago in the French regiment (18e) and then, it's like few months ago, in 5thFKI. I've always listened to orders and I always will. We're looking for a serious regiment but we also want to have the privilige of attending only one event in fourteen days. I know it's not much but we don't have any other option.
Anyway, are you looking for some experience to your regiment? We're here for you!
Pm'd

Offline Duc_dAuerstaedt

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: February 07, 2014, 09:28:32 pm »
Pm'd
Thanks. i will wait a little bit to see who else wants me! And I will discuss it with my friends so we will choose the regiment that suit us best.

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #1190 on: February 07, 2014, 10:01:25 pm »
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the initiative to be in the 3rd then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the 3rd will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The 3rd is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe discipline is the most important thing to keeping a regiment structured and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the 3rd you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled in melee, and you might be promoted to an honourable rank of Guard. Show that you're a leader and perfect example of discipline, and you might become an NCO. The 3rd is the future.

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today!

Offline Nevino

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: February 07, 2014, 10:12:19 pm »

Sorry forgot to mention I am NA

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: February 07, 2014, 11:32:38 pm »
Pm'd
Thanks. i will wait a little bit to see who else wants me! And I will discuss it with my friends so we will choose the regiment that suit us best.

PMed, good sir.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1193 on: February 08, 2014, 12:38:40 am »

Sorry forgot to mention I am NA
Pm'd
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1194 on: February 08, 2014, 12:50:35 am »
Hello folks,

Oh and he leaves without telling anyone, by the way.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: February 08, 2014, 01:28:17 am »

The 2nd Ostpreussisches Jäger-Bataillon

Code of Conduct

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :D

Event Days

Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

Banner
Spoiler
[close]

Joining Information

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam or submit the application below, on our thread!

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.

Offline Duc_dAuerstaedt

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: February 08, 2014, 10:59:43 am »
Oh and he leaves without telling anyone, by the way.
Well, hello, Johan. Yes, I've left without telling anyone. I was inactive for a little bit but I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave the regiment. Then the time went by and I knew that I was not going back. I wanted to tell you that I was leaving but after I had read the post how one guy told you he was leaving, you just told him: "Yeah, we've noticed" and posts like that. I didn't want to get to that situation, being kinda humiliated by you (yeah, I take this as humiliation). I chose the side of the silence. Maybe it was a mistake, sincere apologies for that.

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #1197 on: February 08, 2014, 11:03:28 am »
Well, you were a good soldier. I'm sure you'll do well in your new regiment. Goodluck duc!

Offline Duc_dAuerstaedt

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: February 08, 2014, 11:07:50 am »
Well, you were a good soldier. I'm sure you'll do well in your new regiment. Goodluck duc!
Thanks! I hope you're doing well with your new regiment as well. You're finally a member of Swedish army!

Offline Celtichugs

• Second Lieutenant
  • Captain of the 42nd Highlanders, "the Black Watch"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: February 10, 2014, 03:17:17 pm »
"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

About Us & Recruitment

Founded in the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

Events Schedule
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Linebattle 7pm GMT
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

In addition to the above, we often have "Mod Nights" and other dedicated gaming sessions.

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch and wear the bonnet and kilt?

Then;

1: Register on the website

2: Head over to the “Recruitment” section and Read the Code of Conduct.

3: After you have read the Code of Conduct, fill out your Application.

4: Wait to be accepted! Give at least a 24hour period.

Signed, Company Staff