Author Topic: 4v4 melee  (Read 7570 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
4v4 melee
« on: November 21, 2016, 11:47:04 pm »
After New Years tho if I don't forget (probably will)

or bob take over and host it
You have my permission.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Blackway

• Volunteer
  • BW
    • View Profile
Re: 4v4 melee
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 12:02:24 am »
what u are talking about ?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 01:09:58 am »
Ignore me I effectively have casual downs syndrome 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 03:09:55 am »
im in

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 01:57:52 pm »
Ignore me I effectively have casual downs syndrome 

Yet you never ignore me fam
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 05:27:30 pm »
These ideas are pointless Kore. Don't you see it? It will be a strong vs weak teams again. We would know the winner already. French, TFO or another top team. It is all the same!!!  >:(

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 05:31:10 pm »
These ideas are pointless Kore. Don't you see it? It will be a strong vs weak teams again. We would know the winner already. French, TFO or another top team. It is all the same!!!  >:(

come native for WBMM

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,357622.0.html
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:55:09 pm by Iskkon »

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 10:48:41 pm »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 10:53:28 pm »
You guys don't get the point of a tournament. All the top tier, elite teams (TFFO) and some of the lower tier teams that are satisfied with 2nd place (FT / Usually Manda's team) need their monthly dose of e-peen.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:03:02 pm by Ledger »

Offline SkyBier

• Lieutenant General
  • THE BEST SKY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SkY
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 10:54:23 pm »

The thing is that just too many people tryhard this game but still dont understand how teamplay works....
#gftryhardsareshit

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 11:04:50 pm »
You guys don't get the point of a tournament. All the top tier, elite teams (TFFO) and some of the lower tier teams that are satisfied with 2nd place (FT / Usually Manda's team) need their monthly dose of e-peen.
Someone's gotta not be shit.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 11:12:54 pm »

Making it sounds as if you're so "elite" and way way way better than all of the other teams. Im sure i can make a team with FT and beat TFFO. Dont show off mate. Yeah, you are a good team but no need to be cocky about it. Thanks babes  :P

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 11:14:06 pm »
there is no problem being cocky about it as TFFO simply is above all

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2016, 11:17:52 pm »
there is no problem being cocky about it as TFFO simply is above all

Right....

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 11:44:10 pm »

Making it sounds as if you're so "elite" and way way way better than all of the other teams. Im sure i can make a team with FT and beat TFFO. Dont show off mate. Yeah, you are a good team but no need to be cocky about it. Thanks babes  :P

Nothing wrong with being arrogant if you have a proper reason for it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:46:03 pm by Ledger »