Author Topic: gold gf league season 3?  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
gold gf league season 3?
« on: April 23, 2020, 03:32:59 am »

Trying to garner some information about the community before I get all of the specifics done. Bannerlord has reignited my interest in NW and by the looks of things, NA is hurting real bad when it comes to the community scene. About a month ago was the last competitive event, maybe even the "last" one. However, private servers in Bannerlord are far away, and even then we might not get NW for bannerlord. So, I believe that —if there is enough interest— we need to keep it alive. If I do host this and it is successful, then I plan on contributing 250$ to a prize-pool and streaming any match that I can get ahold of. Both of my last seasons were pretty successful, however I think this season would be pretty hard to do. So i'm planning on making some changes, such as smaller teams, less teams and less matches (if thats what people vote for). The last time I tried to do this was in 2018 and it did not work, there was simply not enough interest, so i'm hoping this time is different. Posted below are the links to the questionnaire and to the previous seasons.

Season 1 (2016 - Winner: FKMYASS): https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=33188.0
Season 2 (2017 - Winner: LG): https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37597.870

Questionnaire (Google): https://forms.gle/6v43V5Wa4cLwm3bs6

Note: Most of the rules will stay the same, I may or may not make small adjustments though. Let me know, message me on steam if you want to talk to me personally.
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Valetorious/
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
Re: gold gf league season 3?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 03:54:07 am »
1+ for this event

I sure a bunch of Comp people will come back for $250. I'll see if any regiments would have people who are interested. Also if you want a server let me know and I can send you control panel access.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 04:01:16 am »
1+ for this event

I sure a bunch of Comp people will come back for $250. I'll see if any regiments would have people who are interested. Also if you want a server let me know and I can send you control panel access.

Appreciate the support Jolly. I'll definitely follow up about the server if there is enough interest.

Everybody feel free to discuss anything here too, so we can have proper discussions about it. Since the community seems so fragile atm, I want everything to go smoothly.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 04:11:29 am »
if its not a draft you may as well give the 250$ to whatever team can fill the most buckets with sweat

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 04:12:24 am »
if its not a draft you may as well give the 250$ to whatever team can fill the most buckets with sweat

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 04:13:16 am »
RSL is definitely interested in this

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 04:13:19 am »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

|Viper|

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 04:13:43 am »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 04:26:52 am »
1+ for this event

I don't think a lot of players care enough to come back and commit to a full league, even for $250. Even if it were a 1 off tournament I think you'd be struggling to get a significant # of teams, let alone a league.

If you were disappointed by the lack of interest in 2018, well....

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 04:58:21 am »
1+ for this event

I don't think a lot of players care enough to come back and commit to a full league, even for $250. Even if it were a 1 off tournament I think you'd be struggling to get a significant # of teams, let alone a league.

You could be right but who knows. I don't think it would hurt to try or atleast get everybody's thoughts on it.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 05:20:06 am »
LeTs GO

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 06:55:11 am »
1+ for this event

You could be right but who knows. I don't think it would hurt to try or atleast get everybody's thoughts on it.

Of course it doesn't hurt to try.

GL

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 07:13:59 am »
LordFry knows he can't win  8)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 07:45:10 am »
no

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 11:32:46 am »
I’m interested