Author Topic: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.07 |  (Read 38061 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Melee List | 19.06 |
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2019, 08:07:41 pm »
 8)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2019, 08:36:28 pm »
8)
exchange of facts doesn't make you look good heri
better not do it anymore  :P

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2019, 08:39:02 pm »
Or what? You gonna retire again?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2019, 10:19:56 pm »
I won't comment on the ratings, I'm not relevant enough to do that. However, posting a list under a new profile without naming the people influencing said list looks like some players are eager to share their opinions but don't have what it takes to assume the paternity of their work.

Grow some balls, else your opinion won't mean shit.
Make a list of your opinion with your name on it and you'll see why u shouldn't..

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2019, 10:51:11 pm »
I won't comment on the ratings, I'm not relevant enough to do that. However, posting a list under a new profile without naming the people influencing said list looks like some players are eager to share their opinions but don't have what it takes to assume the paternity of their work.

Make a list of your opinion with your name on it and you'll see why u shouldn't..

why you shouldn't? are these people scared of being bashed on an online forum or what
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2019, 11:06:13 pm »

why you shouldn't? are these people scared of being bashed on an online forum or what
more the fact of constant messages, people moaning at u, falling out with people etc... for me it was a hassle, but i like to make everyone happy and making a list unfortunately doesn't do that.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2019, 11:08:27 pm »

more the fact of constant messages, people moaning at u, falling out with people etc... for me it was a hassle, but i like to make everyone happy and making a list unfortunately doesn't do that.
It was a hassle for you because your list was so far from reality that most people genuinely thought it was supposed to be a meme list.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2019, 11:36:46 pm »

If you want to make a list but can't handle the consequences coming with it, then maybe you shouldn't bother making one in the first place.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2019, 11:54:32 pm »
I should be on this list.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2019, 11:57:09 pm »
Why’s everyone so narcissistic, also no point putting out a list w objective ranks (worse w no evidence) when the whole thing is based off of a subjective opinion of one person so 99% of people are bound to disagree w the whole thing.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2019, 12:00:13 am »
sug min kuk frankrike

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2019, 12:03:09 am »

If you want to make a list but can't handle the consequences coming with it, then maybe you shouldn't bother making one in the first place.

@MOVEMENT
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

David_Schrein

« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2019, 12:16:22 am »

@MOVEMENT
Hi! smd for higher rating

Nock

« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2019, 12:39:39 am »
helo me is better than skorpien n padawan bc me managed to get to finals of internal duel tourney in 18e for gud rank and they lost to me bc they poopoo

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
just memeing, even tho it's true
[close]
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:09:53 am by Nock »

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2019, 12:46:45 am »
helo me is better than skorpien, padawan n smallest bc me managed to get to finals of internal duel tourney in 18e for gud rank and they lost to me bc they poopoo

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
just memeing, even tho it's true
[close]
[close]
[close]
i never lost to u u fucking trash no name